John Young and Smileys Motel/Hotel

John Young and Smileys Motel/Hotel

Posted in the Nitro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2013
John Young and Smileys Motel/Hotel

What does one have to do with the other? Questions about a certain amount of money from Smileys Motel/Hotel into the hands of John Young.

Much like Councilman Craig Matthews and the fire union dues money in the Charleston Fire Department. You all know where Matthews bonding company paid out more than 40,000 for his handling of the union money.

John Young you are out here on this site - do you want to unburden your soul and apologize.
You Lost

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Young is still Treasurer and your not, sorry you lost

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Young is still Treasurer what is your point.

I haven't lost anything because I was never employed by the city.

You really need to get a new line.

Young is still also lying to the public.

Young is still the brother of U.G. Young charged and facing sentencing on possession of kiddie porn.

Young is still the reason the city had to settle out of court a six figure settlement due to the sexual harassment suit filed by former city employee.

Young is still part of the reason the city will pay out again in another harassment suit filed against the city.

Young is still the man who according to his deposition in the sexual harassment suit filed against him and the city who said he was getting to the age he couldn't remember to zip his pants when leaving the restroom.

Young is still the man who said the city would make money by going with dumpsters. And now the city is down more than 50,000 on this failed venture.

Young is still a bumbling fool and bully - this according to his former brother in law of 40 years.
You Lost

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jan 17, 2013
You have lost because your rantings have no effect, sorry you lost. Must be hitting a nerve, you losing.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah rigth you hit a nerve. What an idiot.

My rantings are nothing to those who have been posting for the last 4 years.

Just ask John Young if he remembered to zip his pants today?

You could also ask him about his perve brother U.G. Young who is still facing sentencing on his possesson of kiddie porn.
You Lost

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2013
You can ask John Young, he will be at city hall tomorrow working as treasurer. He will be there because you lost.
Pathetic

Brinkhaven, OH

#7 Jan 17, 2013
You Lost wrote:
You can ask John Young, he will be at city hall tomorrow working as treasurer. He will be there because you lost.
You appear to be a tard. But all of the may it's supporters are tards.
Julio

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jan 18, 2013
U lost!!
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Jan 18, 2013
NHS83

My Lord son your being banned from the trough is getting harder and harder for you to adjust to. I've told you before and and it still stands if you need a bite to eat or maybe need "Mason Jars" to float you a buck or two until you get back on your feet all you gotta do is holla!

Go Wildcats!
Mason Jars

Roseland, NJ

#10 Jan 18, 2013
I need to correct myself above. I know that NHS83 isn't and hasn't been employed by the city but I don't know what else to say. Because what they have said is true and we all know it.

Craig you are the one who will need a buck or two or did you keep some of the CFD Union Money that your bonding company had to pay out on.
Mason Jars

Roseland, NJ

#11 Jan 18, 2013
too funny not to post on all topics:

I mistpoke above. The words we need to give the fire department to use after taking a deep breath and repeat after me:

Officer Involved Shooting wake up and respond
Officer Involved Shooting wake up and respond
Officer Involved Shooting wake up and respond

they may need to do it more than once:

Officer Involved Shooting wake up and respond
Officer Involved Shooting wake up and respond
Officer Involved Shooting wake up and respond

then for A.J. Shinn

Nitro Resident in Cardiac Arrest wake up and respond
Nitro Resident in Cardiac Arrest wake up and respond
Nitro Resident in Cardiac Arrest wake up and respond

Now A.J. will need more time on this

Nitro Resident in Cardiac Arrest wake up and respond
Nitro Resident in Cardiac Arrest wake up and respond
Nitro Resident in Cardiac Arrest wake up and respond

Suck on that Craig Matthews we have one for you also:

CFD Union Money not mine I misused and bonding company paid
CFD Union Money not mine I misused and bonding company paid
CFD Union Money not mine I misused and bonding company paid

We haven't forgotten about John Young even though he is not a fire fighter:

Go to the restroom don't forget to zip pants
Go to the restroom don't forget to zip pants
Go to the restroom don't forget to zip pants

the last one is the funniest
1 post removed
Citizen4

Grafton, OH

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Look whose talking again.
Stu Pidasso

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Feb 3, 2013
I'm still getting caught up from being off topix for awhile...I missed this one. JFC tifneypoo...you have got some SERIOUS mental issues. Unbelievable that you actually took the time to type all that blah blah blah nonsense out. You are serious fukn fruitloop crazy. Lmao! This made me go back to laughing at you instead of feeling sorry for your pathetic ass lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Stu now the people posting on this topic is also Tifney. this woman must never sleep or you are really obsessed with her for some reason.

Is every user posting on this topic Tifney or just the person who started the topic

You CRAIG are in idiot.
not clueless

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Insider764 wrote:
Stu now the people posting on this topic is also Tifney. this woman must never sleep or you are really obsessed with her for some reason.

Is every user posting on this topic Tifney or just the person who started the topic

You CRAIG are in idiot.
Speaking of obsessed... Don't you call everyone Craig?!
Stu Pidasso

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Insider764 wrote:
Stu now the people posting on this topic is also Tifney. this woman must never sleep or you are really obsessed with her for some reason.
Is every user posting on this topic Tifney or just the person who started the topic
You CRAIG are in idiot.
back at ya Tifney. Is every person on here Craig cause you're crazy fuqd up self calls EVERYBODY Craig. So stick that in your crazy pipe and smoke it. Skank
CathyDoesRiverVa lleyProp

Roseland, NJ

#18 Feb 3, 2013
I'm Tiffney. No I'm Craig.

lol everyone posting is Tiffney and Craig.

Guess the rest of us can just go away.
Stu Pidasso

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Feb 4, 2013
CathyDoesRiverValleyProp wrote:
I'm Tiffney. No I'm Craig.
lol everyone posting is Tiffney and Craig.
Guess the rest of us can just go away.
From your lips to God's ear!
But then again, I'd miss the fun I get out of messin with your bipolar butt
Whatever

Roseland, NJ

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Craig I am sure you do wish others would go away then you can post under you multiple user names. all who sing your praises.
Stu Pidasso

Chesapeake, OH

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Craig I am sure you do wish others would go away then you can post under you multiple user names. all who sing your praises.
and you're STILL an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Glasgow police in St Albans 44 min Erica 3
What happened to The Smith Family 1 hr Crazy 2
James Davis 1 hr Crazytrain 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Duh 1,282
Cheated on good husband at work providing for h... 10 hr Mr Holmes 2
Show choir peeps! May 20 Lmao 1
House of Hounds kennel cough outbreak!!! May 20 Ryan Whittington ... 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nitro Mortgages