All is quiet now that Mathews is gone

Posted in the Nitro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mathews is gone

Penfield, PA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Too funny. Good riddance Mason Jars aka Stu, and other user names on this forum lolololololol!! Bye bye!!
Stu Pidasso

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Mathews is gone wrote:
Too funny. Good riddance Mason Jars aka Stu, and other user names on this forum lolololololol!! Bye bye!!
youre still a stupid FIFO and I'm still not Mathews and I'm definitely no mason jars..dumbass. It's been quiet because you took a break from spewing your FIFO hate...
Mathews is gone

Penfield, PA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Lmao!! Did I hit a nerve grasshopper? Loser!!
Stu Pidasso

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Mathews is gone wrote:
Lmao!! Did I hit a nerve grasshopper? Loser!!
You wish, FIFO

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 12, 2013
obviously they did. You are right there to respond.
Mathews is gone

Penfield, PA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Whose next? Lmao!
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Whose to say Councilman Matthews won't be back? His reputation speaks for itself and he sure as hell didn't burn any bridges. All that man has to do is announce as one Michale Jordan did " I'm Back " and i assure you the good people of Nitro will open their arms up once again and embrace him as one of their own.

I realize i should only speak for myself, but i am positive that not only myself, but all of Nitro and especially the remaining members of Nitro's original " Elite Dream team " miss his leadership and tenacity.

Go Wildcats!
Mathews is gone

Penfield, PA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
First of all, you are making a fool out of yourself by calling council the elite team. There isn't anything elite about that trash! How stupid! And secondly, Mathews is a fraud and defrauded the City of Nitro! I doubt if Nitro would want his fat a$$ back!!! And if so, why did he step down? He should have stood his ground if he truly loves Nitro. Is that right Craigie Poo!
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#9 Feb 13, 2013
In no way shape or form can I nor will I speak for Councilman Matthews, but keep in mind that he recently took on a new bride and the two of them now have a beautiful baby daughter. So that in itself may cause a person to make major changes.

His putting family first is just another in a long list of reasons to admire him.

Go Wildcats!
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Mason Jars wrote:
Whose to say Councilman Matthews won't be back? His reputation speaks for itself and he sure as hell didn't burn any bridges. All that man has to do is announce as one Michale Jordan did " I'm Back " and i assure you the good people of Nitro will open their arms up once again and embrace him as one of their own.
I realize i should only speak for myself, but i am positive that not only myself, but all of Nitro and especially the remaining members of Nitro's original " Elite Dream team " miss his leadership and tenacity.
Go Wildcats!
Mr Jars, The citizens of Nitro and myself agree with you 100%. We can only hope Councilman Matthews will be able to return to his position as the leader of the Elite Dream Team. For now we wish him the best taking care of his Dream Team at home. Good luck Mr Matthews.
Go Wildcats!
Wheres the Money Matthew

Roseland, NJ

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Has any member of the dream team ever asked their elite member what ever happened to the Charleston Fire Department Union money.
Did anyone ever ask him just how much his bonding company paid out?
Did anyone ever ask him just how much money he had to pony up in order to save his job?

Just curious. It seems people still want to call the former chief out for "58,000" in the police department. But just one problem every dime was accounted for and even after Jim McKay, Dave Casebolt and John Young took this to the prosecutor they found nothing. No one had to repay any monies.

Unlike Craig Matthews and his bonding company which had to pay out from what I was told by a fire fighter more than 40,000.

So looks like Matthews isn't as dreamy as many would want us to believe.
Transplant

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Question...I'm still new to all this political hate mongering but what exactly does the Charleston Fire Dept have to do with Nitro? Why would Nitro city council care what happened in Charleston? If Charleston investigated and found no wrong doing why would anyone keep bringing it up now, in Nitro?
Wheres the Money Matthews

Roseland, NJ

#13 Feb 13, 2013
The Charleston Fire Department has to do with Nitro as Craig Matthews is a Charleston Fire Fighter and WAS a Nitro Councilman.

Craig has made much noise about "ethical issues" and has participated in character assassination of others.

When he is a HYPOCRITE. He himself was bonded and his bonding company had to pay out more than 40,000 for his misuse/mishandling of city fire union funds.

A man who would stab his fellow brother fire fighters in the back has no credibility when it comes to calling out others on ANY ethical issue.
1 post removed

Roseland, NJ

#15 Feb 13, 2013
How was it resolved Transplant.

I find it amazing that now Craig can move forward without any question. But Craig, Dave Casebolt and others are still attacking the former treasurer and the former chiefs.

Craig should be allowed to move forward because his bonding company paid out and he was able to save his job after his wrong doing.

But the former treasurer and chiefs should be tainted for life for wrong doing that never happened. Only in Nitro is that logic acceptable.
Transplant

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Wheres the Money Matthews wrote:
How was it resolved Transplant.
I find it amazing that now Craig can move forward without any question. But Craig, Dave Casebolt and others are still attacking the former treasurer and the former chiefs.
Craig should be allowed to move forward because his bonding company paid out and he was able to save tainted for life for wrong doing that never happened. Only in Nitro is that logic acceptable.
Perhaps I'm missing a piece of the puzzle. On what Forum are the mayor or council attacking the former treasurer and chiefs?
Mathews is gone

Greensburg, PA

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Mason Jars wrote:
In no way shape or form can I nor will I speak for Councilman Matthews, but keep in mind that he recently took on a new bride and the two of them now have a beautiful baby daughter. So that in itself may cause a person to make major changes.
His putting family first is just another in a long list of reasons to admire him.
Go Wildcats!
Council isn't a full time job. He was ousted!! Lmao!! Please, he had to marry her because he knocked her up. She must be desperate to lay down with him. Puke! As for his baby girl, lets not get carried away after all it is Mathew's baby (supposedly) so enough said on that comment. He has over compensated on himself and the so called elite team the same as Casebolt over compensates in himself.

Roseland, NJ

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Transplant wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps I'm missing a piece of the puzzle. On what Forum are the mayor or council attacking the former treasurer and chiefs?
Are you serious. Just about every topic where the former treasurer is mentioned.

Also you can check out the mayors facebook page.

You should either climb out from under that rock or get your head out of Casebolt's arse.
Transplant

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Wheres the Money Matthews wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious. Just about every topic where the former treasurer is mentioned.
Also you can check out the mayors facebook page.
You should either climb out from under that rock or get your head out of Casebolt's arse.
you're belligerent and defensive as always. You're never able to answer the most basic of questions when asked. You're neither worth my time anymore nor the price of the bullet it would take to put you out of your own misery. You make Casebolts campaign for him. Keep up the good work. Adios!

Roseland, NJ

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Really. Once again deflecting on to someone else. It is true what they say about all of you.

None of you can stand up and back up your allegations. But you keep saying it hoping that your allegations just become reality in the minds of people. Only works on the weak minded.

And there appears to be a lot in Nitro. Don't like to talk about my neighbors - must be the dioxin.
Tax dollars

Greensburg, PA

#21 Feb 13, 2013
I find it disgusting for the mayor to utilize tax payers dollars so freely. To fire one city lawyer and hire another city lawyer who hourly rate is higher and costs the tax payers more money per month is absurd. The mayor sure does know how to spend money when it's not his, at least now he has money to spend. He won't have to make payment arrangements on his sewer bill anymore. How pathetic. Way to go Casebolt. What a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Jones and Annette 9 hr Mike 1
Thirsty 10 hr Rusty 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 10 hr Youknow 4,490
Buck's Pizza (Jun '12) 20 hr Seriously 18
Happy Thursday Nitro Thu Rusty 1
katillia martin (Dec '14) Wed Wunderlust85 5
Nitro softball May 22 Rusty 6

Nitro Jobs

Personal Finance

Nitro Mortgages