Gazette article regarding current law...

Gazette article regarding current lawsuit clarification

Posted in the Nitro Forum

Clarity

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2012
The Charleston Gazette, 12/06/12, page 2A

"An article in Wednesday's Gazette said Nitro city officials settled a pay disparity and sexual harassment lawsuit filed by Sandra Saunders at a regular meeting Tuesday. Nitro Mayor Dave Casebolt said city officials agreed to pay Sandra Saunders a sum of money to settle the pay dispute, but that Saunders dropped all sexual harassment allegations. Casebolt said the city's insurance carrier will pay for the settlement."

Not sure why this article didn't link, but here it is.
Not Harrassed

Vinton, VA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Clarity wrote:
The Charleston Gazette, 12/06/12, page 2A
"An article in Wednesday's Gazette said Nitro city officials settled a pay disparity and sexual harassment lawsuit filed by Sandra Saunders at a regular meeting Tuesday. Nitro Mayor Dave Casebolt said city officials agreed to pay Sandra Saunders a sum of money to settle the pay dispute, but that Saunders dropped all sexual harassment allegations. Casebolt said the city's insurance carrier will pay for the settlement."
Not sure why this article didn't link, but here it is.
Omgsh.....so she DROPPED the charges against John Young......well that proves his innocence people!!! Now get your apologies ready!!
Library

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Not Harrassed wrote:
<quoted text>Omgsh.....so she DROPPED the charges against John Young......well that proves his innocence people!!! Now get your apologies ready!!
Ur ignorant!! If he's innocent than why pay her? It's called shut up monies. And why did Casebolt publicly make an ass out if himself?
Not Harrassed

Vinton, VA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Library wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur ignorant!! If he's innocent than why pay her? It's called shut up monies. And why did Casebolt publicly make an ass out if himself?
She's NOT getting paid for that dumbass!!!! She us getting paid for a different lawsuit that happened a long time ago under different administration!!!! You obviously can NOT read. Pathetic loser!!!
Clarity

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Library wrote:
<quoted text>
can you please share how Mayor Casebolt publicly made an a$$ of himself? There will have to be more than just your word here.
Library

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Everybody knows it. What is Casebolt going to do about his lawsuit? Bahbahbahbahbah!!! Too funny.

Merry Christmas Nitro! Hehehe!
Library

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Not Harrassed wrote:
<quoted text>She's NOT getting paid for that dumbass!!!! She us getting paid for a different lawsuit that happened a long time ago under different administration!!!! You obviously can NOT read. Pathetic loser!!!
Right!! I say we lose both the losers, Casebolt and Young!! Hehehe.
Sheeple

Roseland, NJ

#8 Dec 6, 2012
The sheeple aren't buying it Casebolt, Young and Matthews.

The thou doth protest to much.

Please the more Casebolt and Young try to protest the more guilty they look.

Everyone knows Sandy dropped the sexual harassment suit just to settle the case.

No one is stupid.

John Young is upset so to bad so sad.

John Young is upset so to bad so sad.
Unfortunate

Ardsley, NY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
As an employee of the city I want to thank sandy for standing up. I'm sure what she endured was not pleasant on top of her ill daughter. Sandy would not settle till the employees were protected. I fear my position and have experienced the harassment first hand and fear my retirement and could not jeopardize possible termination. I want the employees to know that the city will be training personnel on all forms of harassment in the near future. No more hostile environment and harassment from anyone including council.
Thank you sandy. I hope to tell you face to face one day.
LMAO

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Too funny!! Why didn't council do that years ago. Clowns at city hall. May I mention Casebolt has a lawsuit pending for harassment and was elected into office. Hilarious!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poca football 2 hr Seriously 19
brooke staats (May '12) 4 hr Lolol 11
abuse of special needs kids in Anne Bailey Elem... 5 hr Tom McGee 4
Crazy woman 7 hr Tom Clark 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri The monster 4,243
Odd place for grill Thu Seriously 2
Ferrel lacy Sep 20 Elcoshow29 5

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance