Nitro High School Football

Nitro High School Football

Posted in the Nitro Forum

Football Nut

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Has anyone heard if the current football coach at Nitro High will be back next year? If not, is there anyone being mentioned as a replacement?
hsfootball

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Nov 21, 2011
Painter still has the job. They didn't fire him. He's not a bad coach. All the athletes in the school don't play or the best ones get hurt. How can he help that?
Mayflower

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 21, 2011
Maybe they can get the coach from WV Tech. I mean, just look what he did for that team. LMAO
random

Nitro, WV

#4 Nov 22, 2011
Mayflower wrote:
Maybe they can get the coach from WV Tech. I mean, just look what he did for that team. LMAO
Hey dumbass Tinsley was nitro's coach before he went WV tech and he did a kick ass job at it at least he won games and the players actually liked playing the game unlike with painter who's players hate his guts and would much rather eat mud than play for him! Get rid of painter he's a terrible coach!
football

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2011
He may not be a bad coach, but something is wrong when the athletes at the school arent playing for him or are transferring elsewhere... Obviously change is needed and nitro needs a coach that the players want to play for. From what has been heard is that the job is open, not saying painter doesn't have the job, but sounds like they are looking for a replacement.
Football Nut

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2011
football wrote:
He may not be a bad coach, but something is wrong when the athletes at the school arent playing for him or are transferring elsewhere... Obviously change is needed and nitro needs a coach that the players want to play for. From what has been heard is that the job is open, not saying painter doesn't have the job, but sounds like they are looking for a replacement.
Anytime a non-teacher is the head coach, the position must be posted each year. If someone in the school system, teacher, applies, they will get the position over a non-teacher.
In Niro's case a change is needed. The talent can't be so bad over a 3 year period that you can only win 3 games. Try something, or someone else. What's to lose?
football

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2011
Sorry when I said "open" i should have been a little more elaborate, the position is open as in they are looking for a change whether that be with painter changing his tactics or someone bringing another game plan. And you're right there is nothing to lose. Nitro has talent, they just need to keep the athletes at nitro and on the field, they just need a coach that can make that happen.
hsfootball

United States

#8 Nov 24, 2011
Tinsley is going to be st albans head coach next year.
Football Nut

Statts Mills, WV

#9 Nov 26, 2011
hsfootball wrote:
Tinsley is going to be st albans head coach next year.

The only way I see this happening is if they provide him a job. Otherwise how does he make a living? Is this rumor or fact?
football

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Nov 27, 2011
It's a rumor, just like it's a rumor he may come back to nitro... But I don't think anyone sees that happening at either schools. Why would you want to go back to high school...in wv where it doesn't pay anything... I believe he'll end up at a college... But that's my thoughts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nitro the movie 17 hr City Dude 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Fri Huhwat 81
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
Chris Rader (Jun '15) Apr 20 Stoneeatea 20
Ridenour Lake (Mar '12) Apr 20 knowitall 31
Cassie Lee Turley Woods Apr 20 Jason-Woods 22
Missy Rucker- Missy's puppies (Sep '14) Apr 19 Rusty 58

Nitro Jobs

Personal Finance

Nitro Mortgages