Councilman Matthews Looking for a Hou...

Councilman Matthews Looking for a House In Nitro

Posted in the Nitro Forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Councilman Matthews who has long since been living with his long time girlfriend now wife are looking to relocate back to Nitro.

Relocate back to Nitro - you might question, "Does he not live in Nitro now?" Sadly, the answer to that question is no.

But he is above the law. Just like Mayor Dave Casebolt allowing the theft of city property to go unaccounted for. And not the issue with an employee who was recently charged and held accountable for theft of public works property.

The situation where city property was taken to a salvage yard by two specific employees and the money given in their own names and brought back to the public works director. Nitro Mayor Dave Casebolt has done nothing about this matter.

But I digress. Back to Matthews.

I heard that he was being shown houses in Nitro by Councilman and realtor Bill Javins.

Why hasn't one elected official who is aware he is and has been living in Hurricane spoke out against this illegal and unethical behaviour?

Councilman Matthews you should have stepped down more than a year ago. You are still the corrut individual who had to have their bonding company pay out because of your misuse of union dues money in the Charleston Fire Department.

Do the right thing Matthews and step down now. If not then Mayor Casebolt call on him to step down. That is if John Young will let you have your b*lls back.

Location hidden

#2 Jan 17, 2013
I forgot my last line in my post above.

GO WILDCATS!!!
You Lost

Milton, WV

#3 Jan 17, 2013
I agree with Truth, Casebolt will be Mayor tomorrow, next week and next year. Sorry you lost

Location hidden

#4 Jan 17, 2013
What does that have to do with Craig Matthews serving on council illegally.

You have to live in the city to serve. He has not lived in the city limits for more than a year now.

He is just now publicly looking for a house to buy in Nitro.

But ethics and Craig Matthews are not something that can really be used in the same sentence.

After all he misused fire union dues money in the Charleston Fire Department. His bonding company had to pay out more than 40,000. so serving on counil and not living in the city is no big deal to him.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2013
You Lost wrote:
I agree with Truth, Casebolt will be Mayor tomorrow, next week and next year. Sorry you lost
I didn't lose anything. Because I wasn't running.

Nitro has a band of nitwits on council and in city hall.

Dave Casebolt, Rita Cox and John Young.

Two corrupt people in city hall with one aging jewish asexual hippie. A real motley crew.
Morning Wood

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Nitro 68 wrote:
What does that have to do with Craig Matthews serving on council illegally.

You have to live in the city to serve. He has not lived in the city limits for more than a year now.

He is just now publicly looking for a house to buy in Nitro.

But ethics and Craig Matthews are not something that can really be used in the same sentence.

After all he misused fire union dues money in the Charleston Fire Department. His bonding company had to pay out more than 40,000. so serving on counil and not living in the city is no big deal to him.
Again you don't know what you are talking about. He was looking for a house a year ago in Nitro. Just because he spends the night with his then girlfriend why should that matter. He is doing his job and doing it well. Why don't we talk about all the $ that you and your family stole from the city. You bunch of dirtbags.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 17, 2013
It is more than just spending one night when you spend every night in Hurricane. You are living there.

No one can sit on council who does not LIVE in the corporate city limits of Nitro.

I didn't steal anything because I dont' work for the city.

But I guess you are back to the former Chief Jordan. First of all how could Chief Jordan have stolen any money from the city. He had no access to the city accounts or bank accounts. John Young is the dirt bag for starting that rumor. Ask him about his time at Smileys in St. Albans/Jefferson
Pathetic

Upper Sandusky, OH

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Smileys is a dirt bag hotel. But than again so is Young.
Mason Jars

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Fifty Eight Thousand Smackaroos!

Look it up (smackaroos) is a real word. Honestly it is!

Nitro68

What is Asexual? Enlighten us would you please. And while you're at it what is a motley crew?

BTW:

I have no idea who your ignorant ass is and quite frankly could care less, but the reason you weren't running for any office is because your ignorant ass would have lost. You know it I know it and so does all the other people who would not have voted for your ignorant ass.

Don't forget to let us know what Asexual is and please tellme I spelled IGNORANT correctly!

Go Wildcats!
Mason Jars

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 18, 2013
OH yea I hope I spelled ASS correctly.

Go Wildcats!

yep 58,000 smackaroos!

Oh well!
Morning Wood

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Nitro 68 wrote:
Councilman Matthews who has long since been living with his long time girlfriend now wife are looking to relocate back to Nitro.

Relocate back to Nitro - you might question, "Does he not live in Nitro now?" Sadly, the answer to that question is no.

But he is above the law. Just like Mayor Dave Casebolt allowing the theft of city property to go unaccounted for. And not the issue with an employee who was recently charged and held accountable for theft of public works property.

The situation where city property was taken to a salvage yard by two specific employees and the money given in their own names and brought back to the public works director. Nitro Mayor Dave Casebolt has done nothing about this matter.

But I digress. Back to Matthews.

I heard that he was being shown houses in Nitro by Councilman and realtor Bill Javins.

Why hasn't one elected official who is aware he is and has been living in Hurricane spoke out against this illegal and unethical behaviour?

Councilman Matthews you should have stepped down more than a year ago. You are still the corrut individual who had to have their bonding company pay out because of your misuse of union dues money in the Charleston Fire Department.

Do the right thing Matthews and step down now. If not then Mayor Casebolt call on him to step down. That is if John Young will let you have your b*lls back.
Hey Craig, I seen a nice house for sale next street over from me. Ill talk with you about it when y'all come over. It's a nice area for kids, plus couple more people you know live in neighborhood.
I Agree

Roseland, NJ

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Craig nice to see you and Jeff having discussions out here on topics.

The both of you are pathetic.

Just shows you have not been living in Nitro and pulling a fraud over on the people of the community.

Funny all you so called people wanting to do things the RIGHT way are just as phony as every other administration before you. Oh thats right you were part of the past administration also.

Phonies every single one of you.
Morning Wood

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jan 22, 2013
I Agree wrote:
Craig nice to see you and Jeff having discussions out here on topics.

The both of you are pathetic.

Just shows you have not been living in Nitro and pulling a fraud over on the people of the community.

Funny all you so called people wanting to do things the RIGHT way are just as phony as every other administration before you. Oh thats right you were part of the past administration also.

Phonies every single one of you.
Hey Debbie does Nitro, Im not Jeff but i think you should look up the definition of (pathetic) i'll help you out, it states and I quote: "to be a member of the Jordan family".

Go Fire Chief
DebDoesNitro

Crozet, VA

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Morning Wood wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Debbie does Nitro, Im not Jeff but i think you should look up the definition of (pathetic) i'll help you out, it states and I quote: "to be a member of the Jordan family".
Go Fire Chief
Bwahahahaha Omg I'm not sure if Debbie does Nitro or the definition of pathetic is funnier!! I am laughing so hard.
Laurie Does Shinn

Roseland, NJ

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Again, I will no longer allow the attacks on the Jordan family by Casebolt, Young, Matthews, Elkins, McKay and Javins to unresponded to.

OMG I'm not sure if Laurie really did Shinn or the definition of bully is funnier. I am laughing so hard thinking about butch woman herself and Shinn. lol lol

I guess Morning Wood or aka Jeff Elkins would just be watching. Heard that is why he uses the name Morning Wood. Can't really get it up any more so has to remember days gone by.
Some people have nerve

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2013
That's what I heard. He calls that a morning wood because he has to urinate. But with the looks of his wife, so wonder!!
YUMMY

United States

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Laurie Does Shinn wrote:
Again, I will no longer allow the attacks on the Jordan family by Casebolt, Young, Matthews, Elkins, McKay and Javins to unresponded to.
OMG I'm not sure if Laurie really did Shinn or the definition of bully is funnier. I am laughing so hard thinking about butch woman herself and Shinn. lol lol
I guess Morning Wood or aka Jeff Elkins would just be watching. Heard that is why he uses the name Morning Wood. Can't really get it up any more so has to remember days gone by.
Dang..Lucky Laurie...I'D DO SHINN FOR SURE...that man should be a parking ticket because he's got FINE written ALLLLL over him! YUM!!
Loser

Roseland, NJ

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Shinn is a loser. He is a paid fire fighter who does not even think he has to respond to medical calls.

Nitro residents deserve better than a paid fire fighter who doesn't do his job.

Where is Mayor Casebolt?
Morning Wood

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Laurie Does Shinn wrote:

So since the Elkins' have a friend in Shinn, that automatically means Laurie is doing him? So then I guess that means that Jack is putting 2 Shawn Larck, and that's why he's getting a divorce.
Nitro News

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 27, 2013
DIVORCE! Mr Wood who is getting a divorce? It's been a while since I heard any good juicy gossip. Come on Mr Wood let's hear it. Whose leaving who and why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 40 min Faith 715
biggest thieves in nitro (Jan '15) 8 hr Raze it 29
is Nitro having a community yard sale sept 5? B... 12 hr Raze it 2
Nitro to go 0-10 could be worst of all time. Thu pinkflipfl0pz 2
Robbie Cantley Wed Good point 28
Nitro PD Tue looking 44
Jon "loser" Woodson Aug 24 MOMMY 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nitro Mortgages