Inmate found after walking away from ...

Inmate found after walking away from Beckley work-release center

There are 5 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Inmate found after walking away from Beckley work-release center. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

George Henderson IV, 26, of Nitro, did not return to the Beckley Correctional Center after leaving for work early Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

cathy jean simmons

Welch, WV

#1 Aug 4, 2012
i am george hendersons fiance and pregnant with his baby girl azariah serina henderson and something about this is wrong i talked to him that day and he is a changed person . loving father to my 2 boys from day 1 I LOVE YOU GEORGE,LOVE ALWAYS YOUR WIFEY BIG MOMMA RYAN AND DD come home soon
work release

Beckley, WV

#2 Aug 5, 2012
cathy jean simmons wrote:
i am george hendersons fiance and pregnant with his baby girl azariah serina henderson and something about this is wrong i talked to him that day and he is a changed person . loving father to my 2 boys from day 1 I LOVE YOU GEORGE,LOVE ALWAYS YOUR WIFEY BIG MOMMA RYAN AND DD come home soon
Nope. Nothing is wrong. He escaped and was caught! Looks like another 6 more months in the pokey! Hahahahaha!!!!
Jail break

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Just can't fix stupid
Gamer

Pineville, WV

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Who haven't you been pregnant with. Your such a STUPID PILL HEAD. People like him never change! Hell people like you never change, what am I thinking. The only thing wrong with this is they didn't get him sooner lol. Your a stupid [email protected] LMAO.
rghjbuu

Springfield, NJ

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Yall silly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammys Coffee House on Cross Lanes Dr Wed Honestly 7
Cheating Wives in Nitro (Sep '10) Tue charleston 28
Bill Lemon Tue Ralph 2
Christian Hill? (May '14) Jan 16 Lmh 19
xxx Jan 15 Let it be 8
Castaways Jan 15 Honest 21
Three biggest lies in WV Jan 14 Greg Winter 11

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance