Inmate found after walking away from Beckley work-release center

Aug 1, 2012 Full story: Charleston Gazette

George Henderson IV, 26, of Nitro, did not return to the Beckley Correctional Center after leaving for work early Wednesday morning.

Full Story
cathy jean simmons

Pineville, WV

#1 Aug 4, 2012
i am george hendersons fiance and pregnant with his baby girl azariah serina henderson and something about this is wrong i talked to him that day and he is a changed person . loving father to my 2 boys from day 1 I LOVE YOU GEORGE,LOVE ALWAYS YOUR WIFEY BIG MOMMA RYAN AND DD come home soon
work release

Beckley, WV

#2 Aug 5, 2012
cathy jean simmons wrote:
i am george hendersons fiance and pregnant with his baby girl azariah serina henderson and something about this is wrong i talked to him that day and he is a changed person . loving father to my 2 boys from day 1 I LOVE YOU GEORGE,LOVE ALWAYS YOUR WIFEY BIG MOMMA RYAN AND DD come home soon
Nope. Nothing is wrong. He escaped and was caught! Looks like another 6 more months in the pokey! Hahahahaha!!!!
Jail break

Hurricane, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Just can't fix stupid
Gamer

Pineville, WV

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Who haven't you been pregnant with. Your such a STUPID PILL HEAD. People like him never change! Hell people like you never change, what am I thinking. The only thing wrong with this is they didn't get him sooner lol. Your a stupid b#$@h LMAO.
rghjbuu

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Yall silly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needing facts 14 hr seekerofthetruth 1
Wayne fields age 55 14 hr Lydia 3
Brittany Miller 18 hr Olddog57 10
Village on Park Apartments (Apr '13) Wed Bless you 253
Charlie "Guy" Baldwin Wed comechokeonem 10
Baseball and Softball (Feb '14) Oct 20 ROB CANTLEY 20
Nitro FireMen Oct 20 NHS83 2
Nitro Dating
Find my Match

Nitro Jobs