What is Chuck Boggs Doing on 40th Street

Posted in the Nitro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mason Jars

Roseland, NJ

#1 Jan 8, 2013
What is Chuck Boggs and River Valley Properties doing on 40th Street?

Does anyone know?

He is there flagging off property but no one with the city seems to know what is going on. I called city hall and they knew nothing.

Perhaps now that Dave Casebolt is Mayor, River Valley Properties doesn't have to even bother with permitting.

Does anyone know?
not clueless

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Mason Jars wrote:

Does anyone know?

He is there flagging off property but no one with the city seems to know what is going on. I called city hall and they knew nothing.

Perhaps now that Dave Casebolt is Mayor, River Valley Properties doesn't have to even bother with permitting.

Does anyone know?
Which property? On the corner of Rt 25?
Upset

Scott Depot, WV

#3 Jan 8, 2013
If its not your property what business is it of yours
Who-Knows

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jan 8, 2013
I was told that he was going to construct a building at the corner of rt25 and 40th street and hope that no one notices then he will not have to pay permit fees.
not clueless

Springfield, NJ

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Who-Knows wrote:
I was told that he was going to construct a building at the corner of rt25 and 40th street and hope that no one notices then he will not have to pay permit fees.
I'm sure
not clueless

Springfield, NJ

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Upset wrote:
If its not your property what business is it of yours
That's exactly right. At least someone's business is prospering in this city!
Stu Pidasso

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Mason Jars wrote:

Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?
Again Twitchy...impersonating mason jars is beneath even YOU. but if you're gonna be a shit stirring twatwaffle, change your proxy, numbnuts. SMH!
Too funny

Sunbury, OH

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Does he have a permit? Or is hyprocrite mayor himself behind that one? More than likely!
Too funny

Sunbury, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Looks like the mayor is outlining his pockets. But than again he does need the money.
not clueless

Springfield, NJ

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Too funny wrote:
Does he have a permit? Or is hyprocrite mayor himself behind that one? More than likely!
Who needs a permit to flag property?
Too funny

Sunbury, OH

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Code enforcement needs to step in and start asking questions. Corruption at its best with the mayor. Why River City Properties all of a sudden?
not clueless

Springfield, NJ

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Too funny wrote:
Code enforcement needs to step in and start asking questions. Corruption at its best with the mayor. Why River City Properties all of a sudden?
There's no need for a permit until they actually start doing something... You are dense!
terry

Springfield, NJ

#13 Jan 9, 2013
All you have to do call and ask
Too funny

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 9, 2013
not clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need for a permit until they actually start doing something... You are dense!
No dense. One step ahead of hyprocrite mayor. He's pockets are getting lined. Dumba$$ goofball.
Mason Jars

Columbus, OH

#15 Jan 9, 2013
He's making more money to buy another pair of ohhhhh soooo expensive Rockports and leather face a year subscription for tanning. And he's gonna pay his arrearage on his sewer bill finally. And that nutcase stepdaughter therapy. Go Casebolt 2016!!
Stu Pidasso

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Mason Jars wrote:
He's making more money to buy another pair of ohhhhh soooo expensive Rockports and leather face a year subscription for tanning. And he's gonna pay his arrearage on his sewer bill finally. And that nutcase stepdaughter therapy. Go Casebolt 2016!!
I knew you are Oh so jealous of the Mayor but I had no idea you are a wanna be Mason Jars too...you've got some serious mental issues Dude...seek help.
And WTF?!! Are you STALKING the mayor and his friends?? You always seem to know his every move, it's BEYOND creepy now!
not clueless

Springfield, NJ

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>No dense. One step ahead of hyprocrite mayor. He's pockets are getting lined. Dumba$$ goofball.
His pockets aren't receiving anything. Check your facts prior to making such unethical allegations...
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#18 Jan 10, 2013
PLEASE! Whomever feels the need to use my name could you at least sign off with

Go Wildcats?

BTW: Better hope I don't find out, because if I do I may let the Mayor know and as we all know he doesn't mind taking his foot and.......

If you don't believe me you better AX somebody.

Go Wildcats!
Mason Jars2

Canton, OH

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Stu Pidasso wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you are Oh so jealous of the Mayor but I had no idea you are a wanna be Mason Jars too...you've got some serious mental issues Dude...seek help.
And WTF?!! Are you STALKING the mayor and his friends?? You always seem to know his every move, it's BEYOND creepy now!
Creepy is you talking about cheap ass Rockports and obsessing over a puffy droopy eyed mayor and his leather faced wife who has ruined her skin. What a classless bunch of losers. Is Young's zipper up in city hall?

Get along with your sad life! Hey, has the mayor paid his arreage in regard to the sewer bill now that he has a job? Please you gross a$$ Casebokt supporters
Stu P

Tucker, GA

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Mason Jars2 wrote:
<quoted text>Creepy is you talking about cheap ass Rockports and obsessing over a puffy droopy eyed mayor and his leather faced wife who has ruined her skin. What a classless bunch of losers. Is Young's zipper up in city hall?

Get along with your sad life! Hey, has the mayor paid his arreage in regard to the sewer bill now that he has a job? Please you gross a$$ Casebokt supporters
Are you smoking crack tonight twitchy? I've never talked about rockports or the mayor or his wife! You have me confused with YOURSELF which is kinda scary..and from what I've read in other posts, why'd you ask about that dude's zipper? Was that woman Debbie J there today??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Botkins 33 min trav 1
Mayor David Casebolt best Nitro has ever seen 3 hr please 7
Anyone know William Bill Potter 4 hr jlb74 4
Nikki Thornton 9 hr Nikki 23
Looking for Thu Nikki 2
drama maker amber (Dec '15) Thu Amber 76
Heather woollard Wed Tiff 1

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance