Village on Park Apartments

Posted in the Nitro Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
A little Mouse

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2013
What is going on with the lady that runs that place?..They say she is causing a lot of trouble there...Playing up to some of the people that live there and treating some of the others like trash...I heard that she has one son and his girlfriend living in empty apartments on and off..and that the other son goes from door to door buying pills or selling them..And that she has stolen so much stuff...They have 2 Generators and when the electric goes off she hooks one up in the dinning area and the other one in her own apartment and that is not fair to the ones that have no where else to go...And I hear that the ones that she gets mad at she uses spite work to get back to them...I don't think that is much of a Manager....The Church better get their eyes open before they lose all the tennents. I know of a few that have moved out because of all the drama that goes on there..Check it out.
nhs75

Alexandria, VA

#2 Apr 13, 2013
Yep yep! I totally agree! I have heard the same things... Someone needs to investigate!!!
A little Mouse wrote:
What is going on with the lady that runs that place?..They say she is causing a lot of trouble there...Playing up to some of the people that live there and treating some of the others like trash...I heard that she has one son and his girlfriend living in empty apartments on and off..and that the other son goes from door to door buying pills or selling them..And that she has stolen so much stuff...They have 2 Generators and when the electric goes off she hooks one up in the dinning area and the other one in her own apartment and that is not fair to the ones that have no where else to go...And I hear that the ones that she gets mad at she uses spite work to get back to them...I don't think that is much of a Manager....The Church better get their eyes open before they lose all the tennents. I know of a few that have moved out because of all the drama that goes on there..Check it out.
I HEARD

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 13, 2013
I heard there is a large looking human/monster with hair all over, and big feet. I have a friend of a friend that says when people are camping he uses their camp sites when they are not there. I also heard that he likes rap music and when no one is looking he listens to country music!! I also hear people are starting to not go to local campsites because of this!!! Someone should investigate!!! lol

Its one thing to have heard something and another to state it as a fact!!! People hear things all the time. Unless you know this to be 100% factual, I would just keep my typing fingers calm lol... if you don't like how things are being managed go to the owner of the place you live. If you have no hard evidence, you are nothing more then someone complaining just to hear themselves talk!!!

Heck, I don't even know what project you are talking about, just trying to let you know that if you hear something, don't always believe it!!! Even if your momma told you, make sure its factual, not hear say...
DOES NO ONE WATCH JUDGE JUDY!!! LOL
A little Mouse

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2013
Well, I do know what I am talking about I have seen with my own eyes..When food is brought in for the tenants in the building she shuts the doors to the dinning room and picks out all that she wants for herself and her son and his gf.. then what ever is left....the others can share..and she threatens to stop letting them bring in the food if anyone complains....and she had both of her sons living with her in her apartment....And the one son that has a gf..she lets them stay in any empty apartment ...they don't pay any rent...Is this fair to the tenants?...I ask you....
A little Mouse

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2013
My personal opinion she is a back biter...She lies, she doesn't treat all her tenants fairly..she is two-faced...If you don't do everything the way she wants it she uses spite work... The Church should take this Seriously...and so should Hud..That lady is taking them for a ride...and so many have moved out this last year...All this started with the Manager, when a commitee was formed and those elected did not go through her for everything they did...Which they did not have to ...And she did not like the idea of anyone else having any say so over the activities and other things..She wants to be the one to give all the orders and have the last say in everything..But, she does not have a say so over the Commitee and it made her Mad..Since then she has taken up with a group of ladies that are the troublemakers there and they are against the commitee...That lady has some problems...But it's not right the way she treats some of the tenants there..Threating to have them evicted..And lots of other things that go on there...
Concerned

Elkview, WV

#6 Apr 14, 2013
What church is it that is being referenced? Does a church own and operate the building? It would be easy to convey this information to whom ever is in charge, call them!!! Someone in charge needs to be made aware of what might be going on.
A little Mouse

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2013
It is the Church right behind the Apartment building near the RR track...They have been made aware and had a meeting with her , but it did no good she is still doing what she was doing before, She has the wool pulled over their eyes..I do no that she has has one son that drinks and comes in the building all hours of the night. She also gives her son and girlfiends and people she knows the code to open the doors to the complex..and people come and go at will...late at night and during the day...People there are getting in touch with people over the Church to see if something can be done..
nhs75

Alexandria, VA

#8 Apr 14, 2013
A little Mouse wrote:
It is the Church right behind the Apartment building near the RR track...They have been made aware and had a meeting with her , but it did no good she is still doing what she was doing before, She has the wool pulled over their eyes..I do no that she has has one son that drinks and comes in the building all hours of the night. She also gives her son and girlfiends and people she knows the code to open the doors to the complex..and people come and go at will...late at night and during the day...People there are getting in touch with people over the Church to see if something can be done..
Yes and the tenants there are even afraid of living there and now looking for another place to love because of this being allowed. Family members are not allowed to have the code except "hers"
A little Mouse

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2013
You are right nhs75 ..she gives it to who she wants to have it...And her grandkids run all over the place on the weekends and during the summer...If any one elses did that ...they would get jumped onto.
Concerned

Elkview, WV

#10 Apr 16, 2013
I thought that Cooke Funeral Home bought the church building. I assumed the church no longer was in operaton. Did that church build and own the seniors building or do they just operate it?
Who does the hiring and firing?
A little Mouse

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2013
All I know is that the Church is over it...they have a committee at the church and a Vickie Hamilton is suppose to be the one that oversee's the condition of the building...But she won't do anything because she has Reva's son work for her...Several have complained to the Pastor of the church...and I think they had a meeting with REVA..but it didn't do any good she is still siding on the side of the trouble makers in the building and doing spite work against the others....I can understand why the people there are looking for other places to go....She is a poor excuse for a Manager...
nhs75

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Anyone heard anymore about this issue? It's very disturbing that these elderly people have to live in this type of environment for someone else's choices not their own. They chose to love there for the company and peace and now all it is the elderly people living in fear!
Mouse

United States

#13 Apr 18, 2013
It is a shame...Is all I can say.
Want to know 2

Nitro, WV

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Contact the Presbyterian church, they are in charge of the senior high rise!
REALLY

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 25, 2013
nhs75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and the tenants there are even afraid of living there and now looking for another place to love because of this being allowed. Family members are not allowed to have the code except "hers"
The manager is the best thing that ever came there. All of that trouble making trash that lives there is just jealous of her . They go to food bank after food bank gathering food. All of there fat asses need to stop all of that gossping and clean out there on closet.And them talking about piills that bunch runs from doctor after doctor trying to get pills. I heard her sons is always out trying to help those people. The manager and her sons need to let that bunch of low life bitches take care of there on selves. T henext time you bunch of tooth faced bitches eat things these nice people cook for you and you smile in ther face maybe you should chock on the food.
Diana Harper

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Apr 25, 2013
A little Mouse wrote:
You are right nhs75 ..she gives it to who she wants to have it...And her grandkids run all over the place on the weekends and during the summer...If any one elses did that ...they would get jumped onto.
those grand kids you are referring to happen to be my daughters the only time they go places within the complex is to run errands for tenants, to visit their great grandmother who lives on the second floor. I do not spend much time there other than to drop off or pick up my kids but it sure does look like a nice place to live. They are always cooking and delivering food to the tenants. But if you have a problem with my kids then state your name and apartment number and we can talk about it and when they are delivering food and stuff I will make sure they won't be bringing you any. Reva is my ex mother in law. She has managed apartments for probably 20 years and she has always done good by her tenants. Even now she is constantly doing things for the tenants.
Diana Harper

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Apr 25, 2013
A little Mouse wrote:
. Why do you not use your real name if you are trying to solve a problem.
Diana Harper

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Apr 25, 2013
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>The manager is the best thing that ever came there. All of that trouble making trash that lives there is just jealous of her . They go to food bank after food bank gathering food. All of there fat asses need to stop all of that gossping and clean out there on closet.And them talking about piills that bunch runs from doctor after doctor trying to get pills. I heard her sons is always out trying to help those people. The manager and her sons need to let that bunch of low life bitches take care of there on selves. T henext time you bunch of tooth faced bitches eat things these nice people cook for you and you smile in ther face maybe you should chock on the food.
well said
REALLY

Charleston, WV

#19 Apr 25, 2013
Mouse wrote:
It is a shame...Is all I can say.
BITCH you are the same one writing all of this shit just using different names. I forgot they are some skinny ass trouble makers there beside the fat asses.My brotherinlaw loves it there. He said some of the nasty women needs to wash there vajajas.
REALLY

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 25, 2013
I MEANT TO SAY BEFORE you all come out so everyone wont have to smell those rotten vajayjays or how ever it is spelled

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 14 min Working life in A... 369
Ryan Whittington 5 hr angelbabytatt 3
rogg legg 5 hr anonymous 1
jessica king 5 hr anonymous 13
Tanna & Dale Buford (Apr '14) 12 hr 2dapoint 13
Do not have your wedding at Ridenour! (Apr '13) Tue Sad truth 15
Michelle Stidham (Oct '11) Mon trl 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nitro Mortgages