Whose Behind the Nitro Chamber of Commerce?

Posted in the Nitro Forum

Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#1 May 24, 2012
Formed in 2010

Director - Dave Casebolt
Director - Charles B Boggs Jr.

Incorporator - Chuck Boggs
Incorporator - Dave Casebolt (current councilman)

President - Charles B Boggs III

Secretary - Susan Graves (the person who started this topic)

Treasurer - Brian Young (son of Nitro treasurer John Young)

Vice President - April Plank

Now Chuck Boggs also owns River Valley Properties where Dave Casebolt is employed.

Under no realm can this be seen as an unbiased impartial group when it comes to the election.

Dave Casebolt is a current councilman running for Mayor. Using the Chamber of Commerce is questionable.

I am curious if any election laws are being violated here.

I will be looking into this.

There has been no disclosure that Dave Casebolt and his employer are the founders of the chamber. No disclosure that I am aware of.
Askyourselfwhy

Culloden, WV

#2 May 24, 2012
You might have a point if the chamber of commerce was going judge the candidate questionnaire but the didn't so nothing was done wrong. They appeared to be scanned to the page.
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#3 May 24, 2012
Scanned I am sure - but who got to review them before they were scanned and when was Dave Casebolt's completed.

No unbias group. All in bed with Casebolt.
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#4 May 24, 2012
People reading go review for yourself.

www.nitrochamber.org

This site was just recently put up and is clearly a part of the CASEBOLT FOR MAYOR CAMPAIGN.

What is missing from the website as it really only has the so called election guide. Are the people named above.

You should clearly show who formed the organization and who the players are. You can see them on any other chamber website but not this one.

I guess they didn't want people knowing how close in bed the players actually are.
OMG

New York, NY

#5 May 24, 2012
Hmmmm Business people starting and running the Chamber of Commerce. Yeah that seems shady to me to. Sheila go collect your unemployment check and watch some more parades
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#6 May 24, 2012
I am not on unemployment. But the so called business owners who started it can not be called impartial to Dave Casebolt.

Dave's employer and Dave himself are the two top dogs with the Chamber. It is not impartial by any stretch of the imagination.

This website rushed up to get the "election guides" out.

We can see why this was done.
Desperation

Culloden, WV

#7 May 24, 2012
Sheila wrote:
Scanned I am sure - but who got to review them before they were scanned and when was Dave Casebolt's completed.
No unbias group. All in bed with Casebolt.
Wow, perhaps of rusty had responded you may have some sort of argument ( not saying it would be credible), but rusty an other candidates did not even have the initiative to respond.
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#8 May 24, 2012
No all candidates received the election guide.

As for unbiased please. This is nothing but a FRIENDS OF CASEBOLT publication.

This website www.nitrochamber.org did not even exist a week ago. This was rushed together simply for this election guide.

Also no mention on this so called website as to who is behind it and who the actual directors, president etc are.

To say Dave stepped down when he decided to run is priceless.

Anyone can see for themselves the bias nature of this whole endeavor.

Someone should ask Dave Casebolt about the what 4 business he had the state charter revoked for. for failing to either file annual returns or failure to pay taxes. I wonder which one it was.
Desperation

Culloden, WV

#9 May 24, 2012
Funny thing about the questions is, as it was explained to me, the reason they decided to ask the questions to the candidates this way was a direct result of the heckling that firefighter Casey Mathes, son of Debbie Jordan, stepson of police chief jack Jordan, grandson of jean Hedrick, nephew of fire chief Ernie Hedrick, was doing in the crowd at the last meet the candidates night. You must be soooooo proud. So, the rest of your candidate friends can thank you and your family for that privelege no longer being extended. No linger an ipportunity for the heckling, just an opportunity for the candidates to get their ideas out there.
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#10 May 24, 2012
Wow it is amazing how you people blame everything on the Jordan's.

You forgot to mention that the Jordan's are responsible for the unrest in the Middle East.

What a joke.
Information

New York, NY

#11 May 24, 2012
Also I believe that if you form a corporation in WV under the Sec. Of State office, and you never actual conduct business, you can not pay your annual fee and not submit your annual report and the Sec of State will automatically suspend the corporation. You can dissolve it yourself if you like but there is a fee associated with it. It is very common for a corporation in name only that never conducted business to allow their charter to be dissolved automaticly. Just pointing that out.
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#12 May 24, 2012
You are right.

So he started what 4 businesses and never conducted any business at all.

Doesn't sound likely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House of Hounds (May '12) 19 hr Cindy Keith 36
Chris Walton Sat KarmasBeautiful 3
Barber Shop Sat hum 20
Mistie Mathes Sat Concerned Parent 1
four paws pet grooming and puppy sales is openi... Sat Amee 14
Tudors Girl Oct 17 Rusty Morris 3
Jessica King Oct 16 mike 6
Nitro Dating
Find my Match

Nitro Jobs