Nitro Police Dept
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Incognito

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Apr 17, 2012
What a disgrace!! Nitro citizens deserve better!!
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#2 Apr 17, 2012
The Nitro Police Department is a very professional police department.

They are not a disgrace to anyone and the residents of Nitro can be proud and feel safe in their homes with the fine young men who serve and patrol the streets.

This is seen for what it is a personal attack by the minions of Dave Casebolt and John Young or themselves posting again under assumed user names.

It is important to note that the Nitro Police Department was selected among all departments to serve and handle the security detail when President Bush was in WV. They were selected because of their professionalism.

The Nitro Police Department has the best communication action plan available with specialized training and experience in the following areas:

Canine (K-9) on patrol duty that can be utilized for suspect tracking, search and rescue, narcotics detection and evidence search
Certified Crime Scene officers
Hazardous Materials response
Mutual Aid agreements with other law enforcement agencies that can bring in additional resources when necessary

When you make a blankeet statement and say that the "Nitro Police Department is a disgrace" what you are saying is that the following men are a disgrace:

Jack Jordan
Don Scurlock
Brian Oxley
Clark Greene
Richard Foster
Chris Flemming
Jason Garbin
Dave Richardson
Craig Nutter
Timmy Jarrell
Ray Blake
Eric Whitney
Jimmy Lee
Ron Clay
Scott Bays
Mike Clay
Josh Raines

None of the above men can be described as a disgrace. Each serves our community selflessly. There are men listed above who have served our country in the US Military and have seen combat situations and have been injured in combat.

These men are of the highest character and anyone who says otherwise for the low level political infighting is the DISGRACE.
PabstBlackRibbon

Red House, WV

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Sheila wrote:
The Nitro Police Department is a very professional police department.
They are not a disgrace to anyone and the residents of Nitro can be proud and feel safe in their homes with the fine young men who serve and patrol the streets.
This is seen for what it is a personal attack by the minions of Dave Casebolt and John Young or themselves posting again under assumed user names.
It is important to note that the Nitro Police Department was selected among all departments to serve and handle the security detail when President Bush was in WV. They were selected because of their professionalism.
The Nitro Police Department has the best communication action plan available with specialized training and experience in the following areas:
Canine (K-9) on patrol duty that can be utilized for suspect tracking, search and rescue, narcotics detection and evidence search
Certified Crime Scene officers
Hazardous Materials response
Mutual Aid agreements with other law enforcement agencies that can bring in additional resources when necessary
When you make a blankeet statement and say that the "Nitro Police Department is a disgrace" what you are saying is that the following men are a disgrace:
Jack Jordan
Don Scurlock
Brian Oxley
Clark Greene
Richard Foster
Chris Flemming
Jason Garbin
Dave Richardson
Craig Nutter
Timmy Jarrell
Ray Blake
Eric Whitney
Jimmy Lee
Ron Clay
Scott Bays
Mike Clay
Josh Raines
None of the above men can be described as a disgrace. Each serves our community selflessly. There are men listed above who have served our country in the US Military and have seen combat situations and have been injured in combat.
These men are of the highest character and anyone who says otherwise for the low level political infighting is the DISGRACE.
No low-level political infighting. They're goofy regardless.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 19, 2012
There is nothing but low level politicial infighting in Nitro. It is a shame that people have to stoop to the lowest levels in order to run for office.

In a town like Nitro it shouldn't be this way.
Luvin life

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Apr 19, 2012
And Debbie, you are the queen mudslinger/ ringleader of all of it! You should stop doing the very things that you are criticizing and saying others are doing. What a bunch of baloney!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 19, 2012
I know for a fact that Debbie Jordan is not posting on this website.
Incognito

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Thanks for finally giving me a list of who they all are.
PabstBlackRibbon

Morgantown, WV

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Incognito wrote:
Thanks for finally giving me a list of who they all are.
One of these, guys, I don't know who, but they call him "Rooster," and he crows like a rooster right in your face, while acting like he has down syndrome, and they call him in like he's a swat team, but he's really a retarded redneck. Sheila and the NPD can eat turds and enjoy being low-level pieces of trash.
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#9 Apr 21, 2012
Pabst if this officer is as you say a retarded redneck and not doing his job then file the proper complaint.

I will be that complaint will not be forthcoming because your statement like yourself is full of crap. That comes from being kept in the dark and eating nothing but the BS fed to you. You should really try finding out things for yourself.

Again, any officer not doing his job and if the local department does not do anything about it - contact the WV State Police. It is that simple.

Even if your statement is right and there is a Barney Fife on the Nitro PD that does not mean that all of the officers can be painted with a broad brush.

Every officer I am personally familiar with is nothing but professional.
Sam

Buffalo, WV

#10 Apr 21, 2012
I hope the money that was spent on putting up the signs for the community crime watch wasn't a waste. I know that my calls haven't been answered several times when I have reported things. They have to be willing to show up when something is reported regardless of whether they feel it isn't something that deserves their services.
PabstBlackRibbon

Morgantown, WV

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Sheila wrote:
Pabst if this officer is as you say a retarded redneck and not doing his job then file the proper complaint.
I will be that complaint will not be forthcoming because your statement like yourself is full of crap. That comes from being kept in the dark and eating nothing but the BS fed to you. You should really try finding out things for yourself.
Again, any officer not doing his job and if the local department does not do anything about it - contact the WV State Police. It is that simple.
Even if your statement is right and there is a Barney Fife on the Nitro PD that does not mean that all of the officers can be painted with a broad brush.
Every officer I am personally familiar with is nothing but professional.
A certain level of professionalism is required when dealing with crazy people, so that would make sense. Sheila, keep up the good work. You give me a reason to stay on Topix. And for old times sake, mention Fiscal Year one more time?
Sam

Buffalo, WV

#12 Apr 21, 2012
Sheila wrote:
Pabst if this officer is as you say a retarded redneck and not doing his job then file the proper complaint.
I will be that complaint will not be forthcoming because your statement like yourself is full of crap. That comes from being kept in the dark and eating nothing but the BS fed to you. You should really try finding out things for yourself.
Again, any officer not doing his job and if the local department does not do anything about it - contact the WV State Police. It is that simple.
Even if your statement is right and there is a Barney Fife on the Nitro PD that does not mean that all of the officers can be painted with a broad brush.
Every officer I am personally familiar with is nothing but professional.
Is he the one I saw sitting in the Huntington Bank parking lot playing a card game on the computer installed in the cruiser? Glad he got paid for that time.
PabstBlackRibbon

Morgantown, WV

#13 Apr 21, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he the one I saw sitting in the Huntington Bank parking lot playing a card game on the computer installed in the cruiser? Glad he got paid for that time.
I just know a while back, one of my buddies was telling me about one of his friends getting pulled over by a bunch of Nitro cops, and they called some guy in called "Rooster" and he basically just cock-a-doodle-do'd right into the guys face over and over again. Why do people want to believe that town cops are not capable of acting like thugs? You see it in small towns everywhere. That's why I always say record them and make them accountable for what they do.
Anonymous

United States

#14 Apr 21, 2012
Nitro does not need 17 policemen and 17 police cars for everyone to drive home! When I go to work I drive my own vehicle with my own gas to work! We about 5500 tax payers this is charleston! We just don't need it or can we afford it!
Sheila

Roseland, NJ

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Anyone who says Nitro does not need 17 police officers obviously has no idea what it takes to provide police service to a town like Nitro.

Without the Nitro Marketplace and the Mardi Gras Casino I would agree that Nitro did not need the number of officers it has. But Nitro is unique in that it has a small population base of about 8,000 but it has major business centers across the mountain. All of this is under the services of the City of Nitro.

The 17 officers is misleading. Yes 17 are on the roster for Nitro but 1 is part of the Charleston Metro Drug Unit - his salary is reimbursed to the city. 1 is part of the KBI Kanawha Bureau of Investigaion his salary is also reimbursed. So now we are down to 15 in that number is also the Chief.

That takes us down to 14 officers who patrol the streets 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

There are three shifts in Nitro if I am not mistaken. This makes perfect sense and a force that is not only adequate but necessary. You need to remember each of these officers has vacation, sick time, training time, court time that has to be taken into consideration.

One point that the two sides in Nitro politics agrees on is the size of the police department. Even Dave Casebolt agrees as he has voted to hire 4 additional police officers since he was elected.

Even Dave Casebolt understands the need for the number of officers and he has stated no position otherwise publicly. He clearly voted in the affirmative.
Passin thru

Hurricane, WV

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Thanks for breaking it down for us Debbie! Keep rattin yourself out with your very detailed posts.

On a side note, not all these police officers are bad, they are victims of circumstance. You can't choose your boss, and just because a couple are jerks/idiots/roosters whatever, doesn't mean that applies to all of them. Most of them are just hard working guys that want to go a great job.

Pick at specific ones, not all of them.
BigBang

United States

#17 Apr 22, 2012
You talk about Chief Jordan like he is some kind of bad Police Chief. When he took over 12 years ago don't you recall how we had our officers sharing a few vehicles. And they would be broken down and on the back of a tow truck when they would go out on a call.

Chief Jordan has taken this police department to the next level. It is a professional department.

You will have jerks/idiots/roosters in every occupation. Just ask your coworkers.
1 post removed
Riley

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Jul 20, 2013
Michael wrote:
Nitro Police is like the KGB or RSB of Russia. Driving around wearing
all black like Nazis. Walk down the street they stop you. Fuck it takes
their whole department to stop one teenager with half of Dunbar. Timmy Jarrel had a handcuffed Prisoner run from him in Charleston,
He was on the radio telling the dispatcher I don't know how to catch a handcuffed escapee in Charleston because I don't know my way around. He has a fucking dog, too bad its never used and he probably doesn't even know its commands. Greene was fired for Punching a man in the face. Jack Jordan embezzlement, and ad for the others, the Ex Seaman who was hit by the car stopped my buddy and I on Halloween. He told us to shut up and get in the back of his car. If we said anything wed be sorry. My same friend was in a car when he was stopped by Timmy. Timmy along with Greene took him
and the driver into the Police station. There Timmy repeatedly punched my friend in the face. He never sued the sum bitch. As for me I was walking home one night about 6 years ago. I was on 40th street, stopped at a stop sign catching my breath. Ol Timmy Jarrel saw me pulled his gun and yelled freeze. Another Nitro prick the Sgt Baldie slammed my hands behind my back. I was placed in a car and sat 4 hours in the damn station. Finally allowed to walk back to Cross Lanes at 2 am. I told Timmy I'll return the Favor one day.Nitro needs replaced by Kanawha County Sheriff's association better equipped and trained, plus they don't harass tax payers or waste gas in Ford pieces of shit SUVs. Hell France has way better cops than nitro at least they'd do their jobs after running away from someone with a gun. You pull a gun on a nitro cop, he'd shit hisself
After reading this its no wonder he told you to sit down and shut up!
Wackojacko

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 20, 2013
Tasty twaaaat
rebel

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Jul 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Nitro does not need 17 policemen and 17 police cars for everyone to drive home! When I go to work I drive my own vehicle with my own gas to work! We about 5500 tax payers this is charleston! We just don't need it or can we afford it!
It is for the reason of public safety. If a police officer is called out while they are off duty. If they are on there way home and a crime is being committed they are able to respond. Plus it's just another nice part of the job. Remember these guys are Ruskin their lives for you. Stop complaining about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alliance mc club (Apr '15) 2 hr gert 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr UTrashy 1,481
Jennifer Gallo 12 hr Honestly 7
Heather woollard Wed Truth 1
officer "fairy" Aug 23 Tom Clark 18
Nitro city park (Dec '15) Aug 22 Honestly 7
Rev. Flippo needs pardoned (Feb '14) Aug 21 Lady from Nitro 17

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nitro Mortgages