Laurie Elkins Wants People to BoyCott the Cruise Thru in Nitro

Posted in the Nitro Forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 21, 2013
With many people struggling to make ends meet. Nitro Councilwoman Laurie Elkins wants people to boycott the Nitro Cruise Thru.

Not for any real reason other than Dicktator Dave Casebolt doesn't like the paint on the building.

This is America - least ways the last time I checked.

If any of these brainless wonders would have even bothered to ask the paint theme is more reminiscent of the Vietnam War Era. GrandFunk Railroad, The Who, The Doors, Alice Cooper etc.

I hope people support this Cruise Thru and the fact this is still America even under the Dicktator Casebolt in Nitro.

Way to show support for business in town councilwoman.
Isawit

Milton, WV

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Brenda Tyler also wants the cruzthru boycotted. She wants to put a petition together and have those people also boycott the cruzthru. What is wrong with these council members?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 21, 2013
The only elected official I have seen bad mouthing the Nitro Cruise Thru is Laurie Elkins on facebook.

I also know that Dave Casebolt went to the proprty owner and even the owner of the Cruise Thru.

I heard the owner of the Cruise Thru said he didn't like Casebolt.

Love it.
heckter

Largo, FL

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Nitro is a dump,always is and always will, at least someone had the gumpsion to at least paint a building.Look the cold hard facts is this: Nitro is a pissant little town in West Virgina,no less!LOL! Most of you Hillbillies only see the cruise once a month when you drive by to spend your welfare checks,that the cruise has to pay you in the form of taxes,so shut the f--k up!
change wasnt a good idea

Kittanning, PA

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Casebolt in his own words "mayor job in Nitro is a part time job". Is he hanging around city hall?
change wasnt a good idea

Kittanning, PA

#6 Mar 22, 2013
NHS83 wrote:
The only elected official I have seen bad mouthing the Nitro Cruise Thru is Laurie Elkins on facebook.
I also know that Dave Casebolt went to the proprty owner and even the owner of the Cruise Thru.
I heard the owner of the Cruise Thru said he didn't like Casebolt.
Love it.
Exactly. It's time for Casebolt to focus on selling houses in which he couldn't make a living doing such. I have never read anywhere, where he's been a million dollar productive employee. If I'm wrong, please provide the facts.
change wasnt a good idea

Kittanning, PA

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Inasmuch as Councilwoman Elkins, have taught your children not to steal? Your performance after a city council meeting was least to be desired.
heckter

Largo, FL

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Nitro is a dump,always is and always will, at least someone had the gumpsion to at least paint a building.Look the cold hard facts is this: Nitro is a pissant little town in West Virgina,no less!LOL! Most of you Hillbillies only see the cruise once a month when you drive by to spend your welfare checks,that the cruise has to pay you in the form of taxes,so shut the f--k up!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup!
Fairness

Kittanning, PA

#9 Mar 22, 2013
heckter wrote:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup!
Lmao!
catseye

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 26, 2013
Why the hell are they bitching about the only business that's surviving in this shit hole beyond food or gas? I like the bright paint.... nice contrast to all of the moldy rusted skanked out buildings coating the town!
James

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 26, 2013
I've been thro the cruise thru and the owner is very nice and his employes give great friendly service.The people that bitch have no life....
Hate stupid people

Alexandria, VA

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Folks, if you believe anything you read on this website, you're effn stupid and I pray to God you don't ever reproduce!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Nitro football forfeit the rest of season? 2 hr 4yearstarter 19
Baseball and Softball (Feb '14) 2 hr Parent 22
Brittany Miller 10 hr Olddog57 13
Wayne fields age 55 Fri OUCH 4
needing facts Fri honest 2
Village on Park Apartments (Apr '13) Oct 22 Bless you 253
Charlie "Guy" Baldwin Oct 22 comechokeonem 10
Nitro Dating
Find my Match

Nitro Jobs