Does Craig "Biff" Matthews Still Live...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Rights

Marion, OH

#101 Jul 22, 2012
Hold up wrote:
<quoted text>
Your explanation doesn't hold up! If he want involved in the accident why was he there? I was told chad was ripping pieces of the interior out of the car immediately before the accident happened......wonder who caused that accident to happen?
Make fun of my typos and look at the grammar you are using. If he want involved. Lmao!
Hold up

Ardsley, NY

#102 Jul 22, 2012
I wasn't the one making fun of your typos, but my post was obviously supposed to read " wasn't ", not want. Interesting that is all you had to say about it.
Rights

Marion, OH

#103 Jul 22, 2012
Bobbly wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWW!!! Don't beat yourself up over it. LOL
I'm not and you are without a doubt Young. Think you know it all but you don't.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you can't have a deficit and a surplus at the same time. Young you are the laughing stock of Kanawha County. It's because you are a loser and so is your brother.

Duh!! Wink wink!
Oh my

Marion, OH

#104 Jul 22, 2012
I'm gonna have to call Edna. Oh my word.
funny

United States

#105 Jul 22, 2012
DoOver wrote:
Hold up - no dumb ass as you can see I was responding to another post. And prior to that it was brought up again by you idiots.
Who gives a big flying whoop about a car accident.
WHERE DID THE 1.2 MILLION DOLLARS JOHN YOUNG SAID THE CITY HAD COME FROM.
We have spent more than a year on the 58,000 in the pd account because of John Young, Jim McKay and Dave Casebolt and now no one wants to discuss John Young's double talk about a 2012 Current Year Budget Deficit but in the next breath it was ok because of a 1.2 million surplus.
You can not have a deficit and a surplus. But not one of the dumb mutes or as I like to say witless wonders on council had anything to say.
this absolutely confirms that doOver has no credibility and is in love with this particular family! Wink wink! Man doOver ur a dumbass!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#106 Jul 22, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>this absolutely confirms that doOver has no credibility and is in love with this particular family! Wink wink! Man doOver ur a dumbass!
No what it shows is that they are not as easily sidetracked by diversions. Spent a year on the police account after John Young made it an isue to diivert council from his own misconduct.

He lied. I guess we will all hear what he has to say about his lies at the next council meeting.
Eureka

Campbellsville, KY

#107 Jul 22, 2012
John Young will turn out to be a snake like his brother.

There is something shifty about him. I wouldn't trust him to tell me it the sun was up outside. I would have to verify.

The man is a liar. But what is amazing is that not one elected member of council has enough sense to call him out on it.

Which makes them all look like fools.
Good ole boyd

Powell, OH

#108 Jul 23, 2012
Eureka wrote:
John Young will turn out to be a snake like his brother.
There is something shifty about him. I wouldn't trust him to tell me it the sun was up outside. I would have to verify.
The man is a liar. But what is amazing is that not one elected member of council has enough sense to call him out on it.
Which makes them all look like fools.
The mayor really should start doing his job. Not only council but the mayor. Young is big buddies with Casebolt. It's the good ole boys.

Casebolt in my opinion is worthless.
NitroFox

Saint Albans, WV

#109 Jul 23, 2012
Good ole boyd wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayor really should start doing his job. Not only council but the mayor. Young is big buddies with Casebolt. It's the good ole boys.
Casebolt in my opinion is worthless.
Are you completely insane??? Casebolt has done more in three weeks than Casto did in 16 years!!! Anyone with a single brain cell in their head would have to see that......maybe they wont admit it but they have to see it.
Eureka

Campbellsville, KY

#110 Jul 23, 2012
NitroFox wrote:
<quoted text>Are you completely insane??? Casebolt has done more in three weeks than Casto did in 16 years!!! Anyone with a single brain cell in their head would have to see that......maybe they wont admit it but they have to see it.
Can you tell us just what he has done in 3 weeks that allows you to make such a statement?
nhs86

Saint Albans, WV

#111 Jul 23, 2012
Eureka wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us just what he has done in 3 weeks that allows you to make such a statement?
Wow...your head must be buried deep in that sand!!
Eureka

Campbellsville, KY

#112 Jul 23, 2012
nhs86 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...your head must be buried deep in that sand!!
Well he fired a police chief (as promised during the campaign after being offered 6,000) during a city wide emergency. Without someone with experience to step in. Which may have led to the tragedy of the officer having to shoot a man over what appears to have been a misdemeanor charge.

He has sent notification to the fire department that they will be doing away with the captains test. Only after his friend and business associate through River Valley Properties was promoted to captain. Even though there had been discussion that there was one to many captains already. But the next person in line for promotion to Captain is not liked by the Casebolt supporters.

He has and is now directly responsible for selling out the city to Bayer. For NO REVENUE. THE CITY GETS NOTHING.

He has had many meetings in direct violation of the Open Meetings Law. This was recently brought out when he noted it on his facebook page.

He has promised his crony Jim McKay a job with the city.

His employer River Valley Properties Chuck Boggs through the Nitro Chamber of Commerce appointed his crony Jim McKay to the fire civil service commission. Even though he is conflicted out to be able to serve in that capacity.

He is making a grab for power in Nitro that is unprecedented. With himself and his employer Chuck Boggs pulling the strings. Funny but this is the exact same thing that they always said the Jordan's did but without the connections and associations. I find that very amusing.

He has allowed a treasurer to provide false financial information to himself and council. He sat silent when a treasurer said that they finished the 2012 year with a 333,000 deficit but that it was ok because they had a 1.2 million dollar surplus. In no reality does this even make sense. You can not have both.

He has John Young sitting as treasurer for the city, sanitary board and the CVB and his son Brian sitting as treasurer for the Nitro Chamber of Commerce. They are definitely keeping things in a very close circle and people that they can control in the process. Jim McKay is nothing but a big dumb guy who will be easy for them to control. That is why they are placing him in the positions they are. But Jim is not smart enough to even see he is being used.

Ok I have the above list - do you have anything different?
Eureka

Campbellsville, KY

#113 Jul 23, 2012
He has allowed a position to be filled by the father of the public works director. Without the job being offered out for bid internally. And even though his father had been employed by the city previous to his original retirement. The job if no one in the city bid would have had to been put out in the paper to solicit resumes and applications. The word nepotism comes to mind. But I thought that only applied to the Jordans. Guess not.
nhs86

Saint Albans, WV

#114 Jul 23, 2012
Eureka wrote:
He has allowed a position to be filled by the father of the public works director. Without the job being offered out for bid internally. And even though his father had been employed by the city previous to his original retirement. The job if no one in the city bid would have had to been put out in the paper to solicit resumes and applications. The word nepotism comes to mind. But I thought that only applied to the Jordans. Guess not.
You just seem to be a bitter ol bitty. You are absolutely ridiculous about the firing of Jordán leading to the death of that man. That man pretended to have a gun!!!! All of your other so called accusations are exaggerated and mostly false. You are very manipulating but youre not fooling anyone. I would have a man like Casebolt who has more integrity in his little finger than Jordán in his whole body running this city any day over Rusty Casto who did NOTHING! Well except hand out popsicles. Even the SA firmen and pd laugh about that!!
Eureka

Campbellsville, KY

#115 Jul 23, 2012
nhs86 wrote:
<quoted text>You just seem to be a bitter ol bitty. You are absolutely ridiculous about the firing of Jordán leading to the death of that man. That man pretended to have a gun!!!! All of your other so called accusations are exaggerated and mostly false. You are very manipulating but youre not fooling anyone. I would have a man like Casebolt who has more integrity in his little finger than Jordán in his whole body running this city any day over Rusty Casto who did NOTHING! Well except hand out popsicles. Even the SA firmen and pd laugh about that!!
I guess you don't have a list of the GREAT things he has done since taking office.

I never said any such thing. I did not say that the firing of Chief Jordan led to the death of that man. But the fact he wasn't replaced with someone who was experienced very well may have. This chase was allowed to go on way to long for an underlying misdemeanor charge.

You say my other "allegations are exaggerated and mostly false." No they are not. Please tell us all what is exaggerated and what is false.

What does the SA Firemen have to do with anything in Nitro or this discussion. Jack Jordan is gone so it is all on Casebolt now.

Again, tell us some of the GREAT things he has done since taking office. And what was exaggerated or incorrect in my list.

I won't hold my breath on your list of his accomplishments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mama rosas 21 min Johnny Reb 2
Bruce Jones (Aug '13) 3 hr Exgf 19
Swingers parties? (Oct '14) 4 hr Tom Clark 11
Brietta myers maiden name is brietta woods. Tho... 4 hr Tom Clark 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr RSM 4,194
Cheating Wives in Nitro (Sep '10) 17 hr Johnny Reb 37
Poca Funeral Home (Sep '15) Thu Anonymous 27

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nitro Mortgages