Councilman Shamblin Needs Training

Councilman Shamblin Needs Training

Posted in the Nitro Forum

OMG

Roseland, NJ

#1 Feb 20, 2013
It was obvious to all in the room last night that Councilman Andy Shamblin has no clue what he is doing on council.

He seemed almost dumbfounded when council was told by the city attorney that they could not vote on an item because it was not on the agenda.

Yeah Andy council has rules to follow. Perhaps you should get your head out of Casebolts behind and find out what you are required to know on council.

What a joke. And this fool is now over the police and fire committee.

What does this fool know about emergency services? Absolutely NOTHING.
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Councilman Andy Shamblin is a vital and very intricate part of the "Elite Dream Team" and you are not, so that may be the source of your anger. Then again maybe not, who the hell knows when it comes to you silly Grape Apes.

Go Wildcats!
1 post removed
Council goer

Cottageville, WV

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Councilman Shamblin was not dumbfounded he only asked for clarification on what the attorney said. Over the years council has routinely voted for things that are not on the agenda.
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Councilman Shamblin you are doing a great job serving Nitro. You may be the youngest member of the Elite Dream Team but you are the future of Nitro.

Go Wildcats!
OMG

Roseland, NJ

#6 Feb 20, 2013
I was there. He could not believe they had to have an item on the agenda before it was voted on.
Councilgoer

Indiana, PA

#7 Feb 20, 2013
I was there as well and that is not the impression I got. People should quit smearing someone they do not even know.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 20, 2013
When someone makes a statement like "You mean to tell me that we can't vote on something if it isn't on the agenda"

They are not clarifying a point. They just don't know.

And he was put on the police and fire committee.

He knows NOTHING about emergency services.
bobby shu

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Feb 20, 2013
NHS83 wrote:
When someone makes a statement like "You mean to tell me that we can't vote on something if it isn't on the agenda"

They are not clarifying a point. They just don't know.

And he was put on the police and fire committee.

He knows NOTHING about emergency services.
Well then by GOD, he shall learn!!!! Give the young man some kudos for getting up there making something of himself. Takes a lot of ambition and courage to be in a public position at such a young age. Maybe you should take lessons?

What I don't understand is how you can criticize anyone when you hide behind a fake name?
wellinformed

Elizabeth, WV

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Mr. Shamblin has been preaching at a church for nearly four years. That position alone entails much responsibility. He has been nearly completed a four year college degree as well. Perhaps, you should step back and admire that much ambition in any 22 year old. Watch out Andy the thugs are coming after you! Just like they did during the election!
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Andy don't you worry one iota young man the " Elite Dream Team " has your back as well as Mayor Casebolt, myself, and Nitrowildcat and a host of other smart and caring people who only want what is best for our town. Now granted, you can stand your ground just on your merits alone, but it's still nice to know that not only your teammates and their leader has your back, but the entire town as well.

Yes NITROWILDCAT said it best you are our future!

Go Wildcats!

Location hidden

#12 Feb 21, 2013
our city council is a joke. Now with John Montgomery lets see if any questions are asked of the administration and its officials.
mirror

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 21, 2013
our city council is a joke. Now with John Montgomery lets see if any questions are asked of the administration and its officials.
So are the morons that continue to bash talk about and down grade who ever is in office. It was OK for about two months, then you move on and try to help Nitro IF YOU TRUELY WISH THE BEST FOR NITRO!!!! Just like Rusty has done, he has said he will help with anything they need. You might lose every so often in life. Act like your more than two years old stop kicking your feet and having a fit!!! Grow up except the fact your guys lost and move on... TRY HARDER NEXT TIME... Hint grown ups do not act like this.......

Location hidden

#14 Feb 21, 2013
I don't recall anyone getting over it. I have seen years worth of posts bashing others. Now those who have done the bashing want it to stop.

Perhaps they are the ones who need to look into the mirror.
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Mason Jars wrote:
Andy don't you worry one iota young man the " Elite Dream Team " has your back as well as Mayor Casebolt, myself, and Nitrowildcat and a host of other smart and caring people who only want what is best for our town. Now granted, you can stand your ground just on your merits alone, but it's still nice to know that not only your teammates and their leader has your back, but the entire town as well.
Yes NITROWILDCAT said it best you are our future!
Go Wildcats!
Mr Jars, Well said my friend. Well said!!!! We got your back!! We are here to help you Councilman Shamblin. Lets keep Nitro moving forward and with everyone working together we will make Nitro The Best of the Best now and in the future.

Go Wildcats!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Nitro has always been the BEST in spite of egotistical elected officials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 28 min Sundog512 1,586
Lady on 39th street Sheila 10 hr call it as i see ... 4
Tessa and Mason stuter Sun A good friend 3
Jennifer Gallo Sun Lunchbox213 9
Nitro football 2016 Aug 27 Prognosticator 6
alliance mc club (Apr '15) Aug 26 Laughing 18
Heather woollard Aug 24 Truth 1

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance