Jeff Elkins how does it feel to screw...

Jeff Elkins how does it feel to screw a brother fire fighter

Posted in the Nitro Forum

WakeUpNitro

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Jeff Elkins you are nothing but a scum sucking bottom feeding piece of scum. And I apologize to the scum but couldn't really think of anything lower.

For you and any member of that pension board to go along with you in trying to screw a brother fire fighter.

I can only say I hope it comes back on you ten fold. As you will reap what you have sewn.

thank you www.cityofnitro.com for updating us on the scum sucking bottom feeding ways of the Casebolt administration and its biggest suck Jeff Elkins.
Mason Jars

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 22, 2013
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Such language

:-)

(wags finger)
WakeUpNitro

Roseland, NJ

#3 Oct 22, 2013
You can take that finger you are wagging and stick it Mason.

JefF Elkins should be totally ashamed of himself.

Everyone knows this is just payback because of A.J. Shinn. A man that everyone from former councilman Matthews to Captain Ron Kins says should have been fired years ago.
Mason Jars

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 22, 2013
No not everyone knows that and i'll venture to say that no one believes that including you. You know that isn't true you just have a vendetta against the Mayor and you'll do anything it takes no matter what to try and unseat him, even if it requires lying and spreading false rumors against one of our finest.

I told you on another post that your gossip and false accusations aren't working.

Now if you don't mind it's time for Mason Jars to get some beauty sleep. I have a lot on my plate tomorrow thru friday and then it's time for a hoedown on saturday night.

See ya at the hoedown

Night night!

(Zzzzz)
WakeUpNitro

Roseland, NJ

#5 Oct 23, 2013
what is gossip Mason?

- fire fighter now without check from the city and his health insurance

- Jeff Elkins initiating a bogus investigation to try and take a fire fighters pension.

- Mayor Casebolt participating in this investigation.

- Elkins allowing AJ Shinn to run wild in the fire departemnt.

What of the above is untrue. Not one word.

www.cityofnitro.com is right. You can only hold up a pension of a fire fighter if an investigation is for a terminable offense. Even if Elkins had a point to his little witch hunt - it is not a terminable offense.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 23, 2013
This is as about as bad as it gets.

Jeff Elkins needs to go to church and have someone pray for him.
Dynamic

Dale, IN

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Kudos to Jeff Elkins for standing up for what is right and restoring discipline and structure to the Nitro FD that has truely been lacking in recent years.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 23, 2013
Kudos to a man trying to take the pension of a 18 year veteran fire figher who was injrued on the job. You sound like a real winner.

Jeff Elkins will pay for what he is doing. www.cityofnitro.com asked the quetion of How Low Will He Go?

Nitro fire department is in chaos. More chaos than even under former chief Hedrick. And because Jeff Elkins does not know how to lead. A leader would not use his position for his own personal agenda and jealousies. A real leader would have brought the men together and not further a part.

Jeff Elkins is a sad excuse for a fire fighter and an even sorrier excuse as a MAN.
1 post removed
not clueless

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2013
Nitro 68 wrote:
Kudos to a man trying to take the pension of a 18 year veteran fire figher who was injrued on the job. You sound like a real winner.

Jeff Elkins will pay for what he is doing. www.cityofnitro.com asked the quetion of How Low Will He Go?

Nitro fire department is in chaos. More chaos than even under former chief Hedrick. And because Jeff Elkins does not know how to lead. A leader would not use his position for his own personal agenda and jealousies. A real leader would have brought the men together and not further a part.

Jeff Elkins is a sad excuse for a fire fighter and an even sorrier excuse as a MAN.
Kudos to a firefighter for not filling out the proper paperwork.
WakeUpNitro

Roseland, NJ

#11 Oct 25, 2013
not clueless are you saying Captain Jarrett did not fill out the proper paperwork?

Interesting. Because he filled out the right paperwork to the State Pension Board and the proper appointments were set up and Jarrett was seen by the state physician and the state doctor agreed with his doctor.

The state has sent the information to the Nitro Fire Pension Board.

The hold up is now Chief Eklins and this stupid investigation that he has had going for more than 3 months now.

So just what paperwork was not filled out?
WakeUpNitro

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2013
oh and by the way if he did fill out his paperwork in correctly the city and the fire department have a duty to advise him of this

Are you Jeff Elkins, Mary Beth Burt, John Young, Dave Casebolt or a pension board member because no one else would have access to the paperwork he filed.

Again, his paperwork was good enough for the state pension board to send him to a doctor that confirmed his disability and if the city saw he had incorrect paperwork it is their duty to advise him.

I hope that turns out to be the case and no one in the city did their job. He will get a heck of a lot more than just his pension and benefits.
not clueless

United States

#13 Oct 26, 2013
WakeUpNitro wrote:
not clueless are you saying Captain Jarrett did not fill out the proper paperwork?

Interesting. Because he filled out the right paperwork to the State Pension Board and the proper appointments were set up and Jarrett was seen by the state physician and the state doctor agreed with his doctor.

The state has sent the information to the Nitro Fire Pension Board.

The hold up is now Chief Eklins and this stupid investigation that he has had going for more than 3 months now.

So just what paperwork was not filled out?
How do you know he filled out the right paperwork? Are you him?!
not clueless

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2013
WakeUpNitro wrote:
oh and by the way if he did fill out his paperwork in correctly the city and the fire department have a duty to advise him of this

Are you Jeff Elkins, Mary Beth Burt, John Young, Dave Casebolt or a pension board member because no one else would have access to the paperwork he filed.

Again, his paperwork was good enough for the state pension board to send him to a doctor that confirmed his disability and if the city saw he had incorrect paperwork it is their duty to advise him.

I hope that turns out to be the case and no one in the city did their job. He will get a heck of a lot more than just his pension and benefits.
Just what I've overheard while out in the town. Kinda like the convo you allegedly heard at the corner restaurant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr legendfork 4,276
Remember that Culbertson fumble back in da day? 6 hr Seriously 9
Misty Bailey 10 hr Nitro101 2
Atv 21 hr Seriously 12
Amy hudson Sun Joenitro 2
Crystal toler, Rick Rider and anyone else doin... (Feb '17) Sun Nitrob667u 33
NHS Football Oct 20 Seriously 6

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance