ashley

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 3, 2012
does anyone know if timmy lawrence is still living in nitro? he owes me money and cant get hold of him
Kim

Winfield, WV

#2 Dec 3, 2012
ashley wrote:
does anyone know if timmy lawrence is still living in nitro? he owes me money and cant get hold of him
Does he have a son by Crystal Haynes-Ingram? His mom live on Main Street?
josh

Ashburn, VA

#3 Dec 4, 2012
ok
ashley

Ashburn, VA

#4 Dec 4, 2012
he has a son and a daughter not sure of the moms name and he just found out he had another son the last time we talked. tried calling him but his phone has been disconected
For crying out loud

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
How much does he owe you idiot?$5?
ashley

Ashburn, VA

#6 Dec 7, 2012
more like $200 tha i could use. hes a worthless bum
1 post removed
denise

Ashburn, VA

#8 Dec 23, 2012
this dude is a phony and likes bangin married women. Amy Sigman would be one of them he told me himself. dont worry about gettin ur money back aint gonne happen
none ya biz

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jan 7, 2013
timmy and that girl amy have a son together timmy is a piece of crap and doesn't have nething to do with him
Kim

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Does his son's mom Crystal know about this?? if not she needs to know
Kim

Winfield, WV

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Kim wrote:
Does his son's mom Crystal know about this?? if not she needs to know
What does she need to know? Why would it matter, they haven't been together for years. She's not a very innocent person by no means, which I'm sure she will admit to.
Kim

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
What does she need to know? Why would it matter, they haven't been together for years. She's not a very innocent person by no means, which I'm sure she will admit to.
Thought she may want to know her son has a brother.And she seems to be a better person then timmy. at least shes a good mom
Kim

Winfield, WV

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought she may want to know her son has a brother.And she seems to be a better person then timmy. at least shes a good mom
I'm sure she already knows by now. I thought Timmy was a good dad to her son? Maybe I was wrong but seeing he has other children and doesn't care for them doesn't make him a good da after all
blah

Ashburn, VA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
this dude only cares about what he can get off of women. he met his girlfriend at southern exposure. hes a straight pos
1 post removed
Max

Hurricane, WV

#16 Aug 10, 2016
Who is Timmy dating these days?is he still with that hot lil number he was with a couple years ago?

Since: Aug 16

Location hidden

#17 Oct 29, 2016
Amber Mason!!!!! She is or was hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nitro high (Apr '10) 10 hr I wonder 8
Building (Sep '15) 11 hr Honestly 20
Nitro basketball 15 hr Honestly 2
Tammys Coffee House on Cross Lanes Dr Jan 18 Honestly 7
Cheating Wives in Nitro (Sep '10) Jan 17 charleston 28
Bill Lemon Jan 17 Ralph 2
Christian Hill? (May '14) Jan 16 Lmh 19

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance