New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

We thought the fire department was in bad shape before, it's sure to go to hell now with Jeff Elkins as the new fire chief. How can you have a person running a department that nobody respects? All the firefighters except for one fu#knut can't stand the arrogant prick or his Sasquatch, man toed husband Laurie Elkins!
Mason Jars

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Sounds to me like a sure fired case of someones jealousness of anothers success. Maybe if you had excelled and applied yourself as much as Mr Elkins you too may have had a chance for promotion.

Nitro now has a top notch Mayor and city council in place as well as a top notch police chief and fire chief.

It's safe to say that Nitro has never had better leadership from top to bottom in it's existence since it was incorporated in 1932. I personally have never been prouder.

Go Wildcats!
Elkins Hater

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

If you describe excelling as blowing mason jar "AKA" Craig Mathews and the mayor and his manly wife, they probably got the answer key from the civil service ahead of time because that's the only way his dumbass could beat Ronnie King. P.S Biff please stop slobbering over both of the Elkins nutsack!
NITROWILDCAT

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Congrats Mr.Elkins. Nitro citizens are proud of you for your hard work in obtaining this position. Nitro is becoming the finest city in WV. The citizens of Nitro have spoken and the future is brighter now. The corruption is now gone in the PD. The FD is now in good hands and Mayor Casebolt and the Elite Dream Team are working to make Nitro the best of the best.

Go Wildcats!
Mason Jars

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

NITROWILDCAT

I like how you added " Elite" to the Dream Team and then you followed up with " best of the best "

Your comment actually gave me goosebumps!

Go Wildcats!
Me too

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Hard work? Taking a test is real hard when you set on your ass all day at work and make everybody else do the work so you can study. Ronnie king actually has to work all day every day and mark jarrett did not receive the seniority points like assmunch Elkins. So I ask again, hard work? Biff you would not know hard work if it slapped you in your third chin. That's why everybody at charleston fire dept hates your ass.
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Mason Jars wrote:
NITROWILDCAT
I like how you added " Elite" to the Dream Team and then you followed up with " best of the best "
Go Wildcats!
Mr. Jars,
I feel I am speaking for all of the citizens of Nitro with these comments.

Go Wildcats!
Lacks appeal

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The mayor's wife is manly. She doesn't have any sex appeal!! Most definitely not a sexy woman. She's ruined her skin! But she is a nice person at times but once again, not sexy!
FUH Q

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Lacks appeal wrote:
The mayor's wife is manly. She doesn't have any sex appeal!! Most definitely not a sexy woman. She's ruined her skin! But she is a nice person at times but once again, not sexy!
Aint what your husband said bitch
Lacks appeal

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ok Mathews, Fritz or perv himself Young! Young are your pants zipped!!
John

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Lacks appeal wrote:
Ok Mathews, Fritz or perv himself Young! Young are your pants zipped!!
Nope...haven't zipped them back up since I blew my load on your face today, Debbie...still liking your lips slut?
Disgrace

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

You council members and Casebolt are a disgrace!!
John

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Disgrace wrote:
You council members and Casebolt are a disgrace!!
And yet we're still in office and you're not!! Jealous much bitch?
Disgrace

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

No. A bunch of low class voters are voting. Nitro is a poor city dumba$$ and they don't know any better. Did the mayor finally pay his arreage in regard to his sewer bill he had to make payments for? Hehehe. He finally landed a job!! Too freaking funny. And his manly homely wife without makeup. Puke puke!!
Gross

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Mason Jars wrote:
NITROWILDCAT
Go Wildcats!
Did you get a woody sicko? Young would have!! Birds of feathers. Maybe you, Casebolt, Young, and UG all need to get together and get frank with each other. Hehehe.
texacana

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Is it really the nitro officials on here posting this vulgar crap? Such language.... dear I hope not.
Godshrlper54

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I am truely ashamed of you people, and I feel very strongly that god is not remotely in any of your hearts, you display this in your remarks. To actually say you are a hatter WHY?? Has this person done something so horrible to you. To the person who remarks about a mans wife... WHAT!!! God thinks we are all beautiful, and so you don't think she is, why display this, I must say I would love to see what you look like. My point is we are here on earth for a short time!!! Where are you going..
Me too

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Godshrlper54 wrote:
I am truely ashamed of you people, and I feel very strongly that god is not remotely in any of your hearts, you display this in your remarks. To actually say you are a hatter WHY?? Has this person done something so horrible to you. To the person who remarks about a mans wife... WHAT!!! God thinks we are all beautiful, and so you don't think she is, why display this, I must say I would love to see what you look like. My point is we are here on earth for a short time!!! Where are you going..
save it for church lady
Book Store

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Me too wrote:
<quoted text>save it for church lady
LMAO!! It's probably Nit Wit. Her mommy is so innocent and sweet. And stepdaddy is so wonderful. There isn't any two people on the face of the earth more wonderful.

Hey Nit Wit, then why are the both of them married if they are such wonderful people? Get a grip!!
Book Store

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Error. Remarried!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 57,003
Name some HOT Cougars from the area 1 hr cougar bait 17
tornado tigers are unfair (Sep '11) 3 hr Jennifer Sanney-Iams 170
Active sport complex in Saint Albans. 5 hr craziness 20
Samantha Miller 6 hr Realnice 9
nitro midget league foorball 13 hr jojo 26
Nothing special here 19 hr Denieka 2
•••
•••
Nitro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••