Craig Matthews spends Hours in City Hall

Craig Matthews spends Hours in City Hall

Posted in the Nitro Forum

Obit

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Craig Matthews spent more than 4 hours today in Nitro City Hall behind closed doors with Dave Casebolt, Rita Cox and others less notable.

What is going on?

Is Craig Matthews getting his story straight before the big pow wow in council chambers tomorrow or is he assisting the city in their response to another internal issue they will be fighting soon.

Dave you really should cut the Biff loose. He is going to be the one to sink all of you in this upcoming suit.

Word is he has already ratted all of you out. Have you not realized that yet?
Long time Casto supporter

Martinsburg, WV

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Stay tuned my friends because all hell is about to break loose. It is gonna be a very interesting spring. You Casebolt groupies and fans of the Scream Team had better hold on.
not clueless

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Long time Casto supporter wrote:
Stay tuned my friends because all hell is about to break loose. It is gonna be a very interesting spring. You Casebolt groupies and fans of the Scream Team had better hold on.
You all keep saying that and nothing happens. Trying to stir up trouble much?! Pathetic!
Obit

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Apr 10, 2013
When you see someone (or a group of someones like Casebolt and crew) making a rope to hang themselves you don't try and stop them until they have the rope completed and around their neck.

The rope is just about complete and they have all but it around their necks.

It is going to be very interesting indeed.
MizzSummers

Altavista, VA

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Obit wrote:
When you see someone (or a group of someones like Casebolt and crew) making a rope to hang themselves you don't try and stop them until they have the rope completed and around their neck.
The rope is just about complete and they have all but it around their necks.
It is going to be very interesting indeed.
LOL you are such a freak
Whatever

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Apr 10, 2013
I guess I am a freak also since I agree 100% with what has been said.

They are making the rope that will hang them all.
Who Cares

Roseland, NJ

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Looks like the city is trying to get everyone on the same page or getting the stories straight.

Craig will be the one to sink them all on this one.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 11, 2013
Craig Matthews will be the one to bring down Casebolt's house of cards.

He needs to remember how loose his lips have been in the past. Too many comments and too many witnesses.
Too funny

Youngstown, OH

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Casebolt with his greasy ways is trying to get everybody who knows anything on the same page. How pathetic.
Wide nose

Youngstown, OH

#10 Apr 11, 2013
Did I say like mother like son, wide noses.
not clueless

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Apr 11, 2013
Too funny wrote:
Casebolt with his greasy ways is trying to get everybody who knows anything on the same page. How pathetic.
And how do you know what was going on?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 11, 2013
can't speak for anyone else. but the employees in city hall and the people that are in and out all day long have very loose lips.
Too funny

Youngstown, OH

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Not clueless: Casebolt is as clean and green as you think he is. He's a pathetic little man who has accomplished very little in life! And once again, he's a cheat. He ran around on his first wife. I don't know what any woman would see in that man but his current wife. He's a total turn off!
not clueless

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Too funny wrote:
Not clueless: Casebolt is as clean and green as you think he is. He's a pathetic little man who has accomplished very little in life! And once again, he's a cheat. He ran around on his first wife. I don't know what any woman would see in that man but his current wife. He's a total turn off!
People make mistakes. Are you flawless?
Who Cares

Roseland, NJ

#15 Apr 12, 2013
Really people make mistakes. How magnanimous of you Casebolt Young supporters. But in your mind no one else is allowed to make mistakes and if they do they should be gone.

So now the standard you tried to hold others to is now being held to you. So suck it up and get over yourselves.

Casebolt and Young spending hours talking to Craig Matthews is funny to the extreme since he is the one who has sold them out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brooke staats (May '12) 1 hr Curious 10
Poca football 2 hr Seriously 17
Daniel W. 2 hr QueenBBB 29
abuse of special needs kids in Anne Bailey Elem... 4 hr Tom McGee 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr The monster 4,243
Odd place for grill Thu Seriously 2
Ferrel lacy Sep 20 Elcoshow29 5

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance