#1 Jun 5, 2012
Mayor Dave Casebolt
Recorder Rita Cox
1st Ward Al Walls
2nd Ward Bill Racer
3rd Ward Laurie Elkins
4th Ward Andy Shamblin
At Large Craig Matthews, Bill Javins and Brenda Tyler

Let's see what they will do for the residents and businesses in Nitro.

I wish them all well and hope they put the city before themselves.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2012
We will finally get to see if Dave Casebolt is going to be a man of his word or not.

Only time will tell.

But I agree with Lisa the election is over and let's see if this time after 8 years of crap councils that they will finally work together for Nitro and not against each other.
Bean Counter

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Crusty if you get your resume together and put on a suit that didn't come from Burlington coat factory maybe the good folks at tri state will give you a part time job. Because it looks like your gonna need it. Now mind you I am sure it won't be a position of trust (around money) but I am sure someone will find something for you to do.

Then again I don't know! I really don't know what you're qualified for.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 5, 2012
I think you have Rusty confused with John Young Bean Counter.

I am no Rusty Casto supporter but I will say that he doesn't need a job because his family did have a family owned business and family money. But he would never take a dime that didn't belong to him and to say otherwise is on you.

As for his qualifications for another job. Rusty is the only person with a college education that has been elected to council or Mayor in the last 8 years. Even the current Mayor Casebolt only supports a high school education.

As for how he dresses - well on that we can all agree.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Rusty is not going to need a job. He will be just fine.

I only hope that Casebolt does not use his position for the benefit of Chuck Boggs and river Valley Properties.

We will all be watching his every move.

But with Rita Cox still in City Hall there will be no chance for Casebolt to run unchecked.

She got more votes than anyone running for office. She should have run for Mayor.
Nitro

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Nitro 68 wrote:
I think you have Rusty confused with John Young Bean Counter.
I am no Rusty Casto supporter but I will say that he doesn't need a job because his family did have a family owned business and family money. But he would never take a dime that didn't belong to him and to say otherwise is on you.
As for his qualifications for another job. Rusty is the only person with a college education that has been elected to council or Mayor in the last 8 years. Even the current Mayor Casebolt only supports a high school education.
As for how he dresses - well on that we can all agree.
u r mistaken Mr. Craig Matthews has a degree! Sorry! Mr. Casto is a fine man but his leadership is questionable I have known rusty for many yrs and wish all the luck in the world sometimes folks can be to nice for their own good and people run over u! Mr. Is true Nitro man!
Nitro

United States

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Nitro First wrote:
Rusty is not going to need a job. He will be just fine.
I only hope that Casebolt does not use his position for the benefit of Chuck Boggs and river Valley Properties.
We will all be watching his every move.
But with Rita Cox still in City Hall there will be no chance for Casebolt to run unchecked.
She got more votes than anyone running for office. She should have run for Mayor.
I think ur mistaken on the top vote getter! Dave had 876! And mr matthews had several!
Nitro

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Nitro wrote:
<quoted text>I think ur mistaken on the top vote getter! Dave had 876! And mr matthews had several!
Also Mrs. Elkins has a degree!
whitney

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Lisa Smith 45 wrote:
Mayor Dave Casebolt
Recorder Rita Cox
1st Ward Al Walls
2nd Ward Bill Racer
3rd Ward Laurie Elkins
4th Ward Andy Shamblin
At Large Craig Matthews, Bill Javins and Brenda Tyler
Let's see what they will do for the residents and businesses in Nitro.
I wish them all well and hope they put the city before themselves.
Awwww Lisa Thank you!!!! We really appreciate your well wishes. I'm sure Dave will make all of Nitro proud :)
Justice

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Mrs Elkins is actually Doctor Elkins....
Open your eyes

United States

#11 Jun 5, 2012
Nitro is going to be very sorry for voting Casebolt into office. Very sorry. Lol!

Location hidden

#12 Jun 6, 2012
It is time to move forward.

Nitro 68 was talking about the people not elected last night but in the last two administrations.

It really doesn't matter. But can you people not bash for one day. Really

Now we will see what Dave Casebolt will do. If he will be a man of his word.

I am excited to see a young woman on council. This will be the first time that ever someone of her age will have been elected to council.

I think she will bring a unique perspective. I do believe she will vote independently as she is not going to be led so easily without something to base it on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nitro the movie 17 hr City Dude 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Fri Huhwat 81
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
Chris Rader (Jun '15) Apr 20 Stoneeatea 20
Ridenour Lake (Mar '12) Apr 20 knowitall 31
Cassie Lee Turley Woods Apr 20 Jason-Woods 22
Missy Rucker- Missy's puppies (Sep '14) Apr 19 Rusty 58

Nitro Jobs

Personal Finance

Nitro Mortgages