looking for friends...

looking for friends...

Posted in the Nipomo Forum

Searching

San Luis Obispo, CA

#1 Apr 3, 2011
Looking for friends, nothing more. I know this is a dating site, but I didn't go to high school or college here so I do not have a clue on how I should go about meeting people. I love studying people and meeting new people; unfortunately I'm very shy and I'm a bit of an introvert. This means I have a hard time meeting new people, fortunately there is the internet and txting which are great for trying to get out of my shell slowly. I am a complete dork, a little nerdy, awkward and a kid at heart specially around my friends.

Looking for someone who likes going to the beach, movies, out to eat, or just to have pizza and to watch movies at home.... whatever.

I would like to find someone who is not into drugs or heavy drinking.

If you smoke 420 thats fine, I dont, so please dont try to force me into it.

I would like someone close to my age.

You can be gay, st8, bi, whatever - just remember... FRIENDS.
Searching

San Luis Obispo, CA

#2 Apr 3, 2011
ANTYGR at GMAIL.COM IS MY EMAIL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nipomo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Luis Obispo Judicial Appointment Tana Coat... Thu KYT 1
Terminally Ill Man (JOHN BLACK)SLO-DA, SLO-Judg... Thu Tania K 5
Judge Charles S. Crandall under investigation S... (Jul '16) Jan 16 anon 2
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Jan 12 Mark Dickinson 36
paso robles video game creation/cartooning clas... Jan 8 raytoons 1
News Why a guy who goes by Jesus changed a Hollywood... Jan 7 Gale Strassberg r... 2
January is Restaurant Month in SLO - Great Deals Jan 6 howefortunate 1

Nipomo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nipomo Mortgages