Why ? Would a man making 13 million d...

Why ? Would a man making 13 million dollars want to be elected for anything ?

Posted in the Niota Forum

Truth

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Is it just for power and control ?
wtf

Athens, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Yes. Or the fact that he thinks he can reshape America further into a version of South AFrica where 99% or dirt poor and 1% are filthy rich.
MrMagoo

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 22, 2012
His agenda is suspect. Why would he purposely OVERpay his taxes by several hundred thousand dollars. humm??
Sadly, people around here will vote for this moron simply because they still can't stand the idea of a black president.
Beware of Mormon CEO's bearing gifts...
wtf

Athens, TN

#4 Sep 22, 2012
MrMagoo wrote:
His agenda is suspect. Why would he purposely OVERpay his taxes by several hundred thousand dollars. humm??
Sadly, people around here will vote for this moron simply because they still can't stand the idea of a black president.
Beware of Mormon CEO's bearing gifts...
He has 3 years to file an amended tax return and get those extra deductions he did not take.
MrMagoo

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Yep, and a clever ploy to show the American people he pays more then his 'fair share' of taxes right now, when all the while he will file an amended return in a few years and get it all back. On the surface he is the fair-haired, golden boy out to save America from the evil black man. Clever, I say.

Hell, even the republican party itself can't get it's head around this clown, but he's the best prospect they have, as they die a slow, money-mongering, corruption-based death.
Tony Montana

Lynn Haven, FL

#6 Sep 22, 2012
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
Travis Bickle

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 22, 2012
You talkin' to me? Are YOU talkin' to ME?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky Top Cafe 37 min fkolhouse 3
Who will make the new best Athens Police Chief 22 hr Hopeless 3
News Luttrell woman pleads guilty to TennCare fraud,... (Apr '09) Wed Neighbor 7
Niota Hess (Sep '15) Wed I wish 5
New to Sweetwater -?- Church, New [email protected] ... Aug 18 Dad 3
I want to explain something. Aug 17 Boobie Bergdahl 1
Tyler Womack, drug dealer or not? (Jul '14) Aug 16 Jim Morrison 15

Niota Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niota Mortgages