PULLED INTO a REST AREA AND SEEN!!!!!...

PULLED INTO a REST AREA AND SEEN!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Ninety Six Forum

spike

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2009
Yeah I pulled into a rest area in 1982 and when I went to the restroom, I went into the last stall and when I went In there I see.......DRUNK BIKER SHIT. Buddy I mean to tell ya It was all over the commode, behind the walls of the commode, Down in the bottom corners. I mean there was simply.......DRUNK BIKER SHIT everywhere!!!!
Well while I was standing there in shock at what I seen some "good ole" boy that was driving a panel truck come out about 2 stalls down and walked up to me and said.... "yes um that there guy in that there stall must have needed to go bad, I mean he was making the awfulliest noise over there I have ever heard"..... while he was telling me all of this I noticed his hat that he was wearing had some "brown speckles" of......DRUNK BIKER SHIT on it. See what had happended is the drunk bikers shit had hit the wall so hard AND fast that shit had flew 2 stalls down and landed on this guy's hat. Well after he got done telling me all of this he turned around and started to walk out of the restroom, however I noticed that every time he was taking a step there was......DRUNK BIKER SHIT being left on the floor. I looked down and sure enough he had stepped in a pile of the bikers shit and hadn't even noticed it. When I say that the drunk bikers shit went everywhere that is exactly what I meant. Well I started walking out the restroom and when I went outside there was these 2 guys standing real close to each other and I didn't know what they had been talking about but they was standing real close to the entrace of the restroom and one of them looked and said to the other......"I MADE THAT PAYMENT 9 DAYS AGO AND STILL HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM THEM" That was all I caught of the conversation, but I just started for the doors to go outside(the bathroom was inside you just simply come inside a buildingto get to the bathrooms) when I got outside I noticed that "good ole" boy that had been talking to me was laying on the ground, the door to his panel truck was open but he was laying on his back. I walked over to him and when I got up to him I noticed that there was......DRUNK BIKER SHIT on the door step where he had got ready to step in. The DRUNK BIKER SHIT had caused him to slip and fall when he tried to get in his panel truck, and there was blood coming out around his head. I looked at his shoes and he had stepped in a BIG pile of......DRUNK BIKER SHIT and it had made his shoes VERY slippery. Well after seeing him laying there on his back, knocked out cold from hitting his head on the ground when he had slipped on DRUNK BIKER SHIT while trying to get in his panel truck, I just simply walked over to the pop machine they had there at the rest area and got me a mountain dew and got in my truck and went to pizza hut and got a pizza. When I got back home I turned the heat on and ate pizza and drunk mountain dew all night and just simply thought about .......DRUUUUUNK BIKER SHIT all night long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninety Six Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I(E)rvingsĀ’ Matriarch Died Heartbroken Over Fam... Apr '16 Drt 2
eddie hodges Apr '16 grun123 1
News Upstate woman charged in multimillion dollar in... Mar '16 Knock off purse s... 1
News Sally Bourne - Greenwood Feb '16 KAREN 1
Debate: Civil Unions - Ninety Six, SC (Mar '12) Dec '14 PhatHat 7
News Woman faces multiple charges after refusing to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Carlene Barger 3
lucky town of 96 (Jun '11) Sep '13 Maverick 808 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ninety Six Mortgages