wondering

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 16, 2013
What kind of people really go to this church? I know a couple that goes there and claim to be Christians and have even won an award for parents of the year. If that is the kind of people that go there I sure wouldn't want to be a part of it. The woman is a control freak, she controls her children and I am not talking about the christian way. She is abusive to her mother. She yells at her and keeps the grand children from seeing their grandmother. The grandmother is a good woman. The mother had lied to her son and the grandmother told the truth and that is why she is the way toward the grandmother. The grandmother is sick and has a lot of problems breathing and she would love to see her grand children before she passes away. Why do adults use their own children to hurt someone? Do they not realize they are hurting the children too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninety Six Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Students earn scholarship to Wofford Sep 8 familyof four 1
Yellow Root Sep 3 Willow2216 1
Betty Gauvin - Greenwood Apr '14 Hal Sontag 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
Council approves $3,000 for HSOG program (Jan '14) Jan '14 herelegal 1
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
•••
•••
Ninety Six Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ninety Six Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••