Daniel High's Sullivan heads into sta...

Daniel High's Sullivan heads into state coaches hall of fame

There are 1 comment on the GreenvilleOnline.com story from Jul 31, 2007, titled Daniel High's Sullivan heads into state coaches hall of fame. In it, GreenvilleOnline.com reports that:

“My very first year as an assistant coach I was fired”

Following his first season as a track coach, Ron Sullivan vowed he would one day make the hall of fame. via GreenvilleOnline.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GreenvilleOnline.com.

Russell Harris

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2007
Congratulations to Coach Ron Sullivan. He deserves this award. He was supportive of his own athletes but also cheered and encouraged athletes from other teams.
When our son Joe ran for T. L. Hanna and won state championships, Sullivan was one of his biggest supporters and cheerleaders even though he was racing against Sullivans squad.

Thanks Ron for all you have meant to so many young runners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninety Six Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless Man (Feb '15) Jun '17 get out of our faces 4
Johnny Lever of cochise dr is a pedophile and a... (Feb '12) Apr '17 Patrick Parke 4
News Abbeville Man Accused of Impregnating Stepdaughter (Apr '06) Mar '17 Octnytebyrd 8
News Boil Water Advisory issues for Greenwood areas Mar '17 Octnytebyrd 1
train depot that goes nowhere Jan '17 loco motive 1
Anyone remember Grace Ryan? (Jan '17) Jan '17 Scgirl 1
Rolling S Golf Club (May '13) Dec '16 Southern comfort 2

Ninety Six Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ninety Six Mortgages