Mary

Means, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Does anybody know Walter Dean Able ....... Walt . I am trying to find out some information on this man. He came to my town working and he dated me while he was here. I haven't heard from him in a month. Is he married. This man really fed me a line and a half. Spent a lot of money on me and was with me every minute of every day when he was here. Does he go from town to town telling all women his lies. Does he have a woman in every town and state he goes to. Is he married. Please tell me something about this man.
wow

Concord, NC

#2 Jan 23, 2013
He's a playa, forget him.
Mary

Means, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Thanks for the info. I have had no choice but to forget him. I haven't heard from him in over a month. Are you talking about the one that just turned 55 has a son named jason that is in the Nave and is bald with a beard. Well has a little grey hair on the sides. He sure played me hard !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninety Six Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I(E)rvingsĀ’ Matriarch Died Heartbroken Over Fam... Apr '16 Drt 2
eddie hodges Apr '16 grun123 1
News Upstate woman charged in multimillion dollar in... Mar '16 Knock off purse s... 1
News Sally Bourne - Greenwood Feb '16 KAREN 1
Debate: Civil Unions - Ninety Six, SC (Mar '12) Dec '14 PhatHat 7
News Woman faces multiple charges after refusing to ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Carlene Barger 3
lucky town of 96 (Jun '11) Sep '13 Maverick 808 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ninety Six Mortgages