Libby - Greenwood

Henderson, NC

#1 Apr 3, 2009
When I was a child my grandfather would always take us for Hotdogs next to the old jail house which was the best treat anyone could ask for.
Is there anyone out there with the recipe for their Chili? Now 40 years old and still have not had a hotdog as tasty as them.

Thanks in Advance !
Libby Meador
libbymeador@hotmail.com
Jimmy

Fayetteville, NC

#2 May 31, 2009
That might have been Deans hot dogs, the best there ever was. it stood right behind where the Inn on the Square is now.
Jimmy
Duane Brannon

Macon, GA

#3 Jul 31, 2009
I was raised in Chappells SC and I remember going
to Deans Hot dogs. They were the best. He had a place in 96 at one time. The best Hot dogs I
ever ate
me

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 8, 2012
Libby - Greenwood wrote:
When I was a child my grandfather would always take us for Hotdogs next to the old jail house which was the best treat anyone could ask for.
Is there anyone out there with the recipe for their Chili? Now 40 years old and still have not had a hotdog as tasty as them.

Thanks in Advance !
Libby Meador
libbymeador@hotmail.com
I remember going there in the 60's. What a treat it was. They had the best hotdogs!!!! Wish I had the recipe too.
Chris Parnell

Sylacauga, AL

#5 Dec 17, 2012
I know it's been a while, but the son of Ms.Carolyn Bell (a former owner,) once gave me the "original" recipe.. If I remember correctly, it's 1Lb hamburger, 1Lb sausage, 1 lb potatoes, and season to taste... I have yet to attempt to make it, but that sounds about right..
Jim Doares

Pittsboro, NC

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Libby - Greenwood wrote:
Thanks in Advance !
Libby Meador
libbymeador@hotmail.com
It was Godfrey's. Indeed a great hotdog.
Hmmm

Spring Lake, NC

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Sounds like there might be a need for a business.
Ed Calvert

Olympia, WA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Duane Brannon wrote:
I was raised in Chappells SC and I remember going
to Deans Hot dogs. They were the best. He had a place in 96 at one time. The best Hot dogs I
ever ate
Duwayne how you doin long time since boy scout meetings at the old chappells school best hot dogs were at Roy Smiths texaco

Ed Calvert Olympia Wa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ninety Six Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Students earn scholarship to Wofford Sep 8 familyof four 1
Yellow Root Sep 3 Willow2216 1
Betty Gauvin - Greenwood Apr '14 Hal Sontag 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
Council approves $3,000 for HSOG program (Jan '14) Jan '14 herelegal 1
SC Who do you support for Governor in South Caroli... (Oct '10) Dec '13 What the 446
•••
•••
•••

Ninety Six Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Ninety Six People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••