Picture of the Day August 25, 2008

Picture of the Day August 25, 2008

There are 2 comments on the Spokesman Review story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Picture of the Day August 25, 2008. In it, Spokesman Review reports that:

In yet another of Gale Allen's fine photographs from near Nine Mile Falls, we see a flock of geese flying in formation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spokesman Review.

Lin Rimple

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2008
Reward for lost Kodak camera on Hwy 2 from Newport to Loon Lake.

Lost August 24, pocketsized Kodak with important pictures on film chip. Will pay for the return of camera in any condition. Please email me at: [email protected]

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2008
It is amazing that Curtins' allow their son to have an affair with a married woman while her husband was deployed. On top of that he got her pregnant and didn't even go to the birth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nine Mile Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Unknown irritant' sickens servicemembers at Fa... Aug '16 vvvwvvv 1
looking for local guy with the blue 1938 Plymou... (Oct '14) Oct '14 lwells 1
News 5th District hopeful Tom Horne challenges Cathy... (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
News 5th District hopeful Horne challenges McMorris-... (May '14) May '14 stopracismagainst 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Washingto... (Oct '10) Nov '13 Austin 2
News Idaho OKs Transgender Licenses (Apr '13) Apr '13 KittenKoder 6
An American in Cagayan De Oro, Philippines (Dec '12) Dec '12 Cris Baylon 1

Nine Mile Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nine Mile Falls Mortgages