Stone Park lingerie bars
kevin

Villa Park, IL

#45 Aug 4, 2011
girls like Darice , Joann crapping cock , frank loser the guys alway putting his hands down girl pants
kevin

Villa Park, IL

#46 Aug 4, 2011
YEa i seen that too during the day the girl are slut , THe guy Frank creepy !
He who knows

Willowbrook, IL

#48 Aug 5, 2011
ScottJ76 wrote:
Does/Has anyone been to these places and are extras available? A friend of mine took me to Carl's and Playpen for the first time last Friday night and I had a good time. Some of the girls hinted that extras might be available. What I found odd though is that a guy wearing a police jacket was carding ID's and there is a police station half a mile from Carl's and Playpen. My buddy also told me there is another fashion bar called One Step Beyond on Lake St that we plan on checking out next week.
Stone Park is as dangerous, if not even more so, as Ford Heights! Only in Stone Park there is even more terror as not only have police and news copters been shot down over Stone Park; commercial airliners have also been shot down flying over Stone Park! And when those gang bangers and mobsters shot down a commercial airliner, they stormed the wreckage, robbed every single person on board of money, credit cards, ID cards, and even stole all of their baggage, and then scattered like cockroaches. And if houses or businesses were hit by the wreckage, those were robbed and looted as well. And they used all of that stolen stuff to raise drug money! And it got so bad that in 2009, the FAA put a mandatory No-Fly Zone over Stone Park and all areas within less than 3 miles of Stone Park for all aircraft below 15,000 feet, which is still in effect today and will very likely be in effect indefinitely. And other than that, the exact kind of crime and terror that occurs in Ford Heights occurs in Stone Park every day. And even worse, just like the Mayor of Ford Heights, the Mayor of Stone Park is even a suspected pepetrator of 9/11 and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
wiseguy

Montréal, Canada

#49 Aug 5, 2011
Lets put it this way , FABS and his crew are the bag men for that bar plus many other things that go on in that shady town.
John

Lombard, IL

#50 Aug 18, 2011
kevin wrote:
girls like Darice , Joann crapping cock , frank loser the guys alway putting his hands down girl pants
How can you put Joann next to Darice. Darice is a slut, Joann is a nice girl. Very friendly and not slutty at all.
Dancer

Villa Park, IL

#51 Aug 22, 2011
I work there an this what i got to say What up with frank touching all use girls nex time i am going to hav lawer an Carls going to be mine . An we shouldnt hav to tip Tammy. does the cop hav to tip anyone why do we, we work there to , You guys say this bar get buiness with out us , but when there no girls you guys complane , An tipping should be are chiose , i dont tip inlease i get good service just like when you go out to eat, You guys treated us not right like were peaces of shit , We shouldnt hav to pay to work there because we bring the guys in there they dont come see you guys , I work on fridays Tammy is a bitch .If you dont stared treated us write i get stated cops to bust you guys an no more of this stupit rule chang ever 5 mins .

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#52 Aug 22, 2011
Dancer wrote:
I work there an this what i got to say What up with frank touching all use girls nex time i am going to hav lawer an Carls going to be mine . An we shouldnt hav to tip Tammy. does the cop hav to tip anyone why do we, we work there to , You guys say this bar get buiness with out us , but when there no girls you guys complane , An tipping should be are chiose , i dont tip inlease i get good service just like when you go out to eat, You guys treated us not right like were peaces of shit , We shouldnt hav to pay to work there because we bring the guys in there they dont come see you guys , I work on fridays Tammy is a bitch .If you dont stared treated us write i get stated cops to bust you guys an no more of this stupit rule chang ever 5 mins .
Your English and typing is very good
Dancer

Melrose Park, IL

#53 Aug 22, 2011
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Your English and typing is very good
I went to the best schools in Melrose Park fr lurnnig. Jane Adaam and pruvvizo. Smarter den dat gut wit no HS. I got HS digreyr
Nat bat

United States

#54 Dec 16, 2011
What's the dress code???

Location hidden

#55 Dec 16, 2011
Nat bat wrote:
What's the dress code???
Knockers UP
Bruce

Hoffman Estates, IL

#57 Apr 20, 2012
IDK wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, if you want to end up at the police station. A bit of advice. Stay away from that area unless your looking for trouble. CROOKED is an understatement.
If you want herpes and a striper that has just had a baby with missing teeth and a bartender upstairs who has to smoke her cigarette before she serves you...this is a place for you... never again and i would like to blackball the owner of this establishment..worst strip club i have ever been to.
doodledoo

Westchester, IL

#58 Aug 9, 2012
jim wrote:
some one needs to call state police on Carls they hav a bartender that was rubbing the guys cock , a man name frank thats always touching girls trying to put his hads down there pants , i seen this all during the day when i come in , i think the place should be shut down .
jim must be a prettyman to talk like this

Location hidden

#60 Aug 9, 2012
Fanaqua wrote:
Are there any strippers around there that suck good and swallow?
Not too many spitters up there. BTW, ever have one not good?
ynot

Lombard, IL

#61 Aug 9, 2012
Notes from a dancer wrote:
I am a dancer at Carl's and yes Stone Park is a fairly seedy town, Carl's is a new building and is set up more like a sports bar. It is much more relaxed then a typical strip club, and despite what some of you men are saying there are attractive women there. As with most places you will find the good, the bad and the down right ugly. I see in some aforementioned posts that we are seen as 'hooker/strippers.' First, we are dancers, we don't take off our clothing, therefore we aren't 'strippers'. Secondly, hookers are at any strip club you go to. I've worked at 390, Scores, Allstars, Thumpers, and now Carl's and every place there are girls who get down for money, and likewise there are girls who don't. While I must admit that 95% of dancer/strippers if you will do fit the 'stripper mentality' stereotype, there are %5 percent who don't. Two of my gfs and myself are college educated (not beauty or hair school) but actually colleges i.e. NIU and Columbia. We are doing this around our hectic school schedule to earn money to pay tuition or our bills. For those who are interested you can ask for Jessica, Jessica or Sarah when you go in. We work thurs-saturday and we are very nice, respectable, outgoing girls. I must admit too we give some badass lap dances! Also, as far as the police, they are pretty decent...just don't drive drunk because than you do deserve to get pulled over.
How do you not drive drunk going to titty bars in stone park?
JACKIE

Waukegan, IL

#62 Apr 7, 2013
Love this place!! I TAKE MY HUSBAND IN ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS I LOVE TO SEE HIM GET LAP DANCES AND I GET MY SELF SOME TO!! VERY RESPECTFUL GIRLS AND MORE BETTER LOOKING THAN THE SKINNY GIRLS FROM SCORES!!
joe tee

United States

#63 Jul 20, 2013
This bar is full of cops waiting to make an arrest. The girls are old, fat or ugly. I would not recommend this bar unless u want legal trouble!
Sugar Sue

New Lenox, IL

#66 Sep 4, 2013
I dance at Carl's and a couple other spots. There are a lot of "hater's" in the above posts, very strange boys who want to see some T&A and yet moralize at the same time about police and the outfit. Get a life. If you want uptight cops, go to Brookfield, Highland Park, have fun there, sure, you know you can't, and deep down you know you would prefer a real cop who like you enjoys sexy babes like me. You above posters are fucking sissies, stay in Chicago you sissies.
Limo guy

Schaumburg, IL

#67 Oct 1, 2013
Mayor is cracking down no more girls pig pen now Carl's are loosing theirs soon, Bobby's and Louie D's are up for stricter enforcement.#66 you know me your alright and quite correct about the strange ones who comment.
joey

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#68 Sep 22, 2014
Anything new on these places? Whats the status of Carls, Louies, Bobbys, Playpen and the newer place J's??
lovelust27

Oak Lawn, IL

#69 Feb 16, 2015
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Carls is a retired stone park policeman,of coarse hughly decorated.
thats why he is allowed to operate 1/2 block
from police station.
I might b what you may be looking for...I do not work @ bobbys carls or playpen but if u just maybe give me the time to talk and see were it goes from there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hair Care Products Recalled for Bacterial Conta... 9 hr Lowest of them All 1
Russians descendants of Serbs Jan 17 Serb 2
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Jan 17 alan 746
Melrose Park Businesses: We will never spend mo... (Feb '12) Jan 13 Lowest of them All 20
New Northlake chief Nissen is hated by his offi... (Nov '16) Jan 13 Psychology 15
radio silence Jan 12 WILDBILL 14
News Catching hold of the rye -- Food and Dining Cul... (Jun '08) Apr '17 robert higgins 8

Niles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niles Mortgages