Mp Resident

Villa Park, IL

#1 Dec 31, 2012
I know its the name of the game, but it's just a thought, why not run a clean campaign in MP? Is it too much to ask for? We should learn from the recent presidential election, nobody likes opposition bashing! People should run on their merits and stop tearing each other down. A well-crafted positive ad can "stick" too! I think both sides should consider positive campaigns and concentrate on the good things you have done for the town (MVP) and what future plans you have. And (Rmp) concentrate on ur future plans and talk about the positive things you have contributed to MP. Nobody likes negative bashing, that is kicking below the belt (that's cheating). I don't want to hear about Terry Serpicos private life, nor Serpicos fathers jail time. I also don't care about SiFuentes personal sex life, nor how cute a persons house is.....come on people this is really immature! I don't want to know about peoples personal, nor innocent family members dirty laundry! I know there's nothing like a sinister portrayal of a greedy, self-centered villain, replete with grainy images and menacing music, to stir up our unconscious minds but I hope the side thats throws the first rock in negative attack bashing (on the print ads) looses! Let's keep it clean people! Let's not forget we may be on different teams but we all want the same thing here "a better Melrose Park".!!!!!!!!!
chulo

Bellwood, IL

#2 Dec 31, 2012
If we dont bash mvp than i have nothing to run On. We dont have any experience. We thaught since we came to this town like cockroaches that we should deserve to run for politics. My pickup might scream rediculous but not our campain.why dont you vote for us were mexican ahhhh i meant were trying to help everyone just look at our site all espanol all The time. Look how diverse we can be.
chulo

Bellwood, IL

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Nice ticket 6 mexicans and 1 white Guy. Sounds like The inside of police car.
Mp Resident

Villa Park, IL

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Wow really? Is that all we can do on here, bash? What cowards!
Mp Resident

Villa Park, IL

#5 Jan 3, 2013
It's funny when a topic is brought up about doing something good no one has nothing to say. There is no comments nor anything to say. What a shame!
MP resident also

Carol Stream, IL

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Want to see what you do can do for your community, meet us @ Casa Esperanza on Wednesdays and Fridays between 3:30 and 5. I don't need to brag on the website about what I do for my community, but if you want to come and see for yourself you can stop by. I work with the future of Melrose Park!! And that's our children!! A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE TALK THE TALK,BUT CAN THEY WALK THE WALK!! FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!
chulo

Bellwood, IL

#7 Jan 4, 2013
What does helping The kids have to do with politics. You should run for president for The ymca.
Mp Resident

Villa Park, IL

#8 Jan 5, 2013
I'm not the one running for a position and asking for votes.... Why should I go to Casa Esp? All I was saying was keep the campaign clean, let's not divide this town more than it already is!
mine

Roselle, IL

#9 Jan 19, 2013
mine
Mike M

Elgin, IL

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Go Ronnie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry and little league again 43 min listener 1
Nonna Reinforces Stereotypes 12 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 1
Do you approve of Ronald M. Serpico as Mayor? (Oct '12) 12 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 39
Frank Faggiano and John Wasilenko (Dec '13) 12 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 5
Who is the worst cop? (Apr '13) 13 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 12
Fagiano Diapers? (Mar '14) 13 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 5
Nonna and Fat Ronnie 14 hr Roxanna Jiggles l... 6
Niles Dating
Find my Match

Niles Jobs

Niles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Niles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Niles

Personal Finance