Scavo soon to be back on the loose

Posted in the Niles Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good grief

Westmont, IL

#1 Oct 28, 2013
According to a high-ranking Federal penal official, the illustrious Vito Scavo is presently scheduled to be released upon the public on or about October 24, 2014.
Serpico

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Hey hey! My best friend is coming back to me.

“SHE WHO DARES WINS”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 29, 2013
good
Serpico

Kearny, NJ

#7 Oct 29, 2013
Lets get all the crooked gangsters that embarrassed their families and communities together for a party to celebrate Scavos return.

What a great guy....shaking down churches. Yeah that's a tough guy we can be proud of.

He is my buddy. Because we think alike.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#43 Dec 7, 2013
A thousand people want to pummel his drumhead !!
www.americannewspost.com
Elmwood Sucks

Chicago, IL

#50 Dec 29, 2013
mickey miguel wrote:
A thousand people want to pummel his drumhead !!
www.americannewspost.com
Would Scavo really be so dumb as to come back to Melrose where he is hated?
RJS sold me a lemon

Chicago, IL

#59 Mar 7, 2014
Ronnie and Vito used to cuddle and share stories about how they ripped off the public that trusted them. Now poor Ronnie walks alone.

But I changed that when I sold him a lemon.

For just $14,995 I can sell you a Gremlin,low mileage,slightly used. 48 easy payments of just $779. Yes there is a slight finance charge.
lol

Chicago, IL

#61 Mar 8, 2014
We reap what we sow.
The Serpico clan will get what they have coming to them when the monument to their corrupt patriarch is torn down and some of them go to jail where they belong.
the queen

Chicago, IL

#90 Sep 11, 2014
RJS sold me a lemon wrote:
Ronnie and Vito used to cuddle and share stories about how they ripped off the public that trusted them. Now poor Ronnie walks alone.
But I changed that when I sold him a lemon.
For just $14,995 I can sell you a Gremlin,low mileage,slightly used. 48 easy payments of just $779. Yes there is a slight finance charge.
Omg. That was funny.
the queen

Chicago, IL

#91 Sep 16, 2014
His first stop will be to meet with Taxpayer for years for a romantic dinner.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#92 Sep 16, 2014
the queen wrote:
His first stop will be to meet with Taxpayer for years for a romantic dinner.
I will pass on seeing him at any time. He is all yours Queen
the Lover

Chicago, IL

#93 Sep 18, 2014
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text> I will pass on seeing him at any time. He is all yours Queen
Serpico you know you love him. You two Italian Stallions used to get your hair and nails done together.

I heard Vito would take you on dates with the shakedown money?
bst

Chicago, IL

#94 Sep 19, 2014
the Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Serpico you know you love him. You two Italian Stallions used to get your hair and nails done together.
I heard Vito would take you on dates with the shakedown money?
Notice how Taxpayer doesnt deny the relationship.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#95 Sep 19, 2014
bst wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how Taxpayer doesnt deny the relationship.
Have many times. As I said before haven't seen either in 16 years.
bst

Chicago, IL

#96 Sep 19, 2014
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text> Have many times. As I said before haven't seen either in 16 years.
Serpico you are a liar! You used to call Scavo your little
Drum head. You took Wildbill to the Rocky Horror picture show and watched the show nude together.
You need to come out and not be ashamed.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#97 Sep 19, 2014
bst wrote:
<quoted text>
Serpico you are a liar! You used to call Scavo your little
Drum head. You took Wildbill to the Rocky Horror picture show and watched the show nude together.
You need to come out and not be ashamed.
What ever. You need help sounds like your brain is fried from sniffing toilet seats
MP shiznit

Chicago, IL

#98 Sep 19, 2014
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text> What ever. You need help sounds like your brain is fried from sniffing toilet seats
Cmon Serpico. There are pictures of you and Vito all cozy.
Wildbill has admitted your relationship.
If you have crazy man love for these criminals it is ok.
But dont lie.
the Rock

Bellwood, IL

#99 Sep 22, 2014
Drove by Danny's Deli the other day, and there was the man, the myth ,the legend, the felon, and the ex-con, Vito Scavo, standing out in front with his gut hanging over his belt on his cell phone. I guess so much for convicts coming out of prison all chiseled and rock solid. Vito Scavo, the chief of " Foodtown Sausage" an Old Man who is truly a piece of shit.
MP shiznit

Chicago, IL

#100 Sep 22, 2014
the Rock wrote:
Drove by Danny's Deli the other day, and there was the man, the myth ,the legend, the felon, and the ex-con, Vito Scavo, standing out in front with his gut hanging over his belt on his cell phone. I guess so much for convicts coming out of prison all chiseled and rock solid. Vito Scavo, the chief of " Foodtown Sausage" an Old Man who is truly a piece of shit.
Yep a bunch of felond hold the liquor licenses and run the place.
Why Scavo thinks is welcome back is amazing to me.
the Rock

Bellwood, IL

#101 Sep 24, 2014
He is the perfect example of humpty dumpty. All of Serpico's horses and all of Serpico's men have no interest of putting this total piece of shit back together again. Plus, lets get real. He was given a short prison term and now is the " King Rat" for the Feds, so no one wants to get anywhere near this loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 4 hr enticeme2u 879
What about the loss of Elliott's Dairy? (Mar '10) Mon Levon 51
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) Dec 22 Reality 135
McCampbell known throughout West Cook region (Jul '10) Dec 20 Testalie 33
Whatever Happened To.. (Sep '08) Dec 19 harlos1 12
Man fatally shot in Berwyn (Dec '09) Dec 19 Arthur Treacher 439
McScambell in Jail? Dec 19 Testalie 11
Niles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Niles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Niles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Niles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:40PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:34 PM
Rodgers plays Santa for Packers offensive line - NBC Sports
ESPN 2:52 PM
Aaron Claus: QB buys Packers linemen TVs
NBC Sports 3:09 PM
Lions head to house of horrors in Green Bay - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:16 PM
Breaking Down Lions Game Plan vs. Packers