Niles man is charged with felony diso...

Niles man is charged with felony disorderly conduct in 6-hour w...

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 31, 2008, titled Niles man is charged with felony disorderly conduct in 6-hour w.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Niles man has been charged with disorderly conduct and other offenses after barricading himself in his home for more than six hours over the weekend, authorities said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Habib

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Mar 31, 2008
They also left out the part about the guy only wearing underware....sandles.....and white fruit of the loom underware with brown stains......along with a skie mask.....what a joke....
karenjean

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 2, 2008
not to mention he jammed up trafic FOR HOURS and made me & my staff late for work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One arrested after shots fired in Wheeling (Jun '08) 5 hr Gzsthittasz 31
Ron Serpico vs Ron Serpico for Mayor 6 hr Lower-end 2
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) Mon Sha 198
Melrose s*cks (Aug '08) Mar 24 Ex-Melrose Parker 20
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Mar 23 beezerman67 731
News Proviso High School board member charged with b... (Sep '16) Mar 23 Anonymous 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Don Smith as Alderman? (Mar '15) Mar 22 DP7wardresident 2

Niles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niles Mortgages