2 Men Charged With Murder Of Melrose Park Woman

Jan 18, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 56

Two west suburban men have been charged with the murder of a 41-year-old Melrose Park woman outside of her home.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 18, 2013
They should rot in hell
Nina

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
They should rot in hell
They destroyed a family! I hope justice will be served.
melrose parker

Rio Grande City, TX

#3 Jan 18, 2013
The blacks have no shame and they have no business in our side of the tracks!
shame on you

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2013
melrose parker wrote:
The blacks have no shame and they have no business in our side of the tracks!
hey dumb ass racist, white ppl feel mexicans should stay south of the border, just ask any republican. This could have happened to anybody by anybody. Crime is a crime you racist piece of shit.
FOREST GUMP

Bellwood, IL

#5 Jan 19, 2013
shame on you wrote:
<quoted text> hey dumb ass racist, white ppl feel mexicans should stay south of the border, just ask any republican. This could have happened to anybody by anybody. Crime is a crime you racist piece of shit.
I REMEMBER BACK IN THE LAST OF THE GOOD DAYS LATE 80S WHEN THE SHINES WOULD WALK THROUGH MELROSE DOWN 19 AND THE OLDER KIDS WOULD KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THEM. NO VIOLENCE BACK THEN LIKE THIS. NOT RACIST JUST THE FACTS. THEY CAN RUIN A WHOLE TOWN, ITS CALLED MAYWOOD, STAY THERE ITS YOUR JUNGLE TO PLAY LEAVE OURS ALONE
A good friend

Bellwood, IL

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Stop arguing people, this is not going to bring my very good friend back. The fact is that these two people took the life of a very innocent, law obiding, hardworking, giving, kind, wonderful person. My friend was a loving wife and mother.

Criminals should stay behind bars and not be paroled as this would prevent these crimes from happening. Rare is the person that can commit a crime and learn from it especially if they do not have good role models to show them how.
top this

Roselle, IL

#7 Jan 19, 2013
hi
concerned

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Even if they have a great role model and grow up the correct way, kids will do what they want to do. My prayers go out to the family and for the person that said blacks have no shame. Shame knows no race andeither you have it or you don't!!!!! Dumb ass!!!!!
FOREST GUMP

Bellwood, IL

#10 Jan 19, 2013
blacks= basketball or football players or felons, do you watch the news they act just like monkeys let out of a cage, running wild screaming and destoying things.
M P MEXICAN

Joliet, IL

#11 Jan 19, 2013
I AGREE WITH THE BLACKS STAYING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS.MELROSE PARK IS MAJORLY HISPANICS.ITALIANS STILL REMAIN PLENTIFUL IN MELROSE PARK.WE HAVE LIVED PEACEFULLY FOR ALONG TIME.WE MEXICANS ESTABLISHED A LOT OF BUSINESSES IN MELROSE PARK AND CREATE A LARGER PART OF REVENUE FOR OUR BEAUTIFUL MELROSE PARK. ON THE OTHER HAND MAYWOOD BEING MOSTLY BLACKS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS IS A SAD TOWN WITH HIGH CRIME,NO BUSINESSES OPEN OVER THERE EXCEPT LIQUOR STORES AND A MCDONALDS.THEY ARE SELF DESTRUCTIVE AND GIVE THE FEW GOOD BLACKS A BAD NAME.THIS MURDER IS A TERRIBLE CRIME .SUSPECTS DESERVE TO BE HANGED AND BURNED.
OLD ITALIAN

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Terrible tragedy,that's for sure!However the fact that the cowardly perpetrators are black it's just a
random occurrence.Anything can happen to anybody by anybody,as somebody here has already said.HOWEVER the indisputable
fact remains the makings of the prison population,this is where those with a little racist blood score few points.Terrible tragedy indeed!
TOMAHAWK KID

Western Springs, IL

#15 Jan 21, 2013
C'mon guy, we're supposed to pretend that this has nothing to do with African Americans.
TOMAHAWK KID

Western Springs, IL

#16 Jan 21, 2013
You should move to Maywood.
melrose park resident

Bellwood, IL

#17 Jan 21, 2013
too many mexican in melrose park if you ask me. they think they own the town with their loud music and all.
MP Mexican

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 21, 2013
melrose park resident wrote:
too many mexican in melrose park if you ask me. they think they own the town with their loud music and all.
Born and raised in MP and as a Mexican I don't like the loud music either, but if it wasn't for us Mexicans, Melrose would be just like Maywood. The old Italians left their good old Melrose not cuz of the mexcians, but cuz the law finally caught up with you dirty old racist mafiosos. melrose was ran by crime, prostitution and drugs. By the italians.
OLD ITALIAN

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 21, 2013
......THE OLD ITALIANS LEFT BECAUSE....... the law. finally caught up..........how silly! The old Italians are typing some of these comments because the young Italians moved to Oak Brook and are no longer available to defend their nationality.Personally I have not resisted or resented the attack and intrusion on my culture,my traditions,my language,my hygiene etc..etc...Personally I think that every nationality needs at least one generation to assimilate and americanize their lifestyle,meantime let's get along ,at least when a tragedy strikes .Deep down we're all different but we should be to at least tolerate each other,at least when a tragedy strikes.Best wishes from this old Italian.ES
chulo

Chicago, IL

#21 Jan 21, 2013
MP Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Born and raised in MP and as a Mexican I don't like the loud music either, but if it wasn't for us Mexicans, Melrose would be just like Maywood. The old Italians left their good old Melrose not cuz of the mexcians, but cuz the law finally caught up with you dirty old racist mafiosos. melrose was ran by crime, prostitution and drugs. By the italians.
whats your answer for every other town that was ruined by infestation of your dirty scum no class race. Your culture has ruined every town it populates with your 3rd world traditions. Italians left town because they want better for there kids and raising them with you cockroaches is an insult. Would rather have a clean corrupt town than a town that you descibes is better. How does feal that people have to move away from your kind. People in other suburbs dont say oh boy an Italian family just moved in but I bet you will here wtf Mexicans just moved in with 9kids four aunts and 2 pickup trucks that there driveway will look like pepboys every Sunday with a case of tecate laying all over the yard. such a class of people. You must be proud

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 21, 2013
chulo wrote:
<quoted text> whats your answer for every other town that was ruined by infestation of your dirty scum no class race. Your culture has ruined every town it populates with your 3rd world traditions. Italians left town because they want better for there kids and raising them with you cockroaches is an insult. Would rather have a clean corrupt town than a town that you descibes is better. How does feal that people have to move away from your kind. People in other suburbs dont say oh boy an Italian family just moved in but I bet you will here wtf Mexicans just moved in with 9kids four aunts and 2 pickup trucks that there driveway will look like pepboys every Sunday with a case of tecate laying all over the yard. such a class of people. You must be proud
WOW, several of those are reasons I moved after 51 years. could not take it any more
melrose parker

United States

#24 Jan 22, 2013
I lived in Melrose and that's a fucked up situation many people got they opinion on things but I actually been through the bull shit no racists shit but real talk us blacks not on shot like that we all know that be truthful the Mexicans be on that gangbangin shit and doing dumb shit like that so happens one of us blacks walk past at that time we being brought up on charges for dumb shit like that we don't do my self went through that I'm innocent for the crimes I was brought up on most of the Mexicans protect they kind the. Same killer is on the Loos out there I bet cause this is not the first situation that happen I hung around that little boy he dnt do shit like that he gets hella money from checks again I'm not racisit by the way I also got beatin by officers by a burgulary I didn't commit once again was a Mexican doing I talked to the victim on that that's how I know that for a fact shawty is innocent the same shit is happing out there tell the truth u scared to tell on your own kind they just blame it on the black people guess wat I'm free and I'm innocent by the court of law we love Melrose and we not killers we lovers get to know us before u point fingers
Joe

Chicago, IL

#25 Jan 22, 2013
melrose parker wrote:
I lived in Melrose and that's a fucked up situation many people got they opinion on things but I actually been through the bull shit no racists shit but real talk us blacks not on shot like that we all know that be truthful the Mexicans be on that gangbangin shit and doing dumb shit like that so happens one of us blacks walk past at that time we being brought up on charges for dumb shit like that we don't do my self went through that I'm innocent for the crimes I was brought up on most of the Mexicans protect they kind the. Same killer is on the Loos out there I bet cause this is not the first situation that happen I hung around that little boy he dnt do shit like that he gets hella money from checks again I'm not racisit by the way I also got beatin by officers by a burgulary I didn't commit once again was a Mexican doing I talked to the victim on that that's how I know that for a fact shawty is innocent the same shit is happing out there tell the truth u scared to tell on your own kind they just blame it on the black people guess wat I'm free and I'm innocent by the court of law we love Melrose and we not killers we lovers get to know us before u point fingers
How did you talk to the victim.?. she passed away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15th ave bookstore (Apr '09) Tue tara 104
Discover to begin offering home equity loans (Mar '13) Tue jordennancy23 5
Kathleen Mastrino ARRESTED for Retail Theft! Tue Judge not 2
Criminal cop in Elmhurst / Oakbrook Terrace (Sep '09) Dec 15 Elmhurst Resident 17
Elmwood Park inspector charged with felony misc... (Jun '11) Dec 15 Three years later 13
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) Dec 14 Anonymous 876
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) Dec 14 Chicago Blaxican 181
Niles Dating
Find my Match

Niles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Niles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Niles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:46 pm PST

NFL 3:46PM
Bears bench Jay Cutler in favor of Jimmy Clausen
Yahoo! Sports 3:49 PM
Chicago Bears bench Jay Cutler for Jimmy Clausen
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
Report: Bears to Start QB Clausen over Cutler vs. Lions
ESPN 4:25 PM
Source: Bears To Start Clausen Over Cutler
Bleacher Report 4:47 PM
Alshon Jeffery and Matt Forte's Updated Fantasy Value After Jay Cutler Benching