Thousands in Des Plaines to pray to O...

Thousands in Des Plaines to pray to Our Lady of Guadalupe

There are 2 comments on the Daily Herald story from Dec 11, 2013, titled Thousands in Des Plaines to pray to Our Lady of Guadalupe. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

JOE [email protected] Edgar Pena of Palatine carries a statue of Our Lady of Guadalupe after visiting the at the Shrine at Maryville in Des Plaines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Prieta

Ingleside, IL

#1 Dec 17, 2013
The bible says to pray to god through Jesus Christ. Hebrew 7:25..it also says the name of who gave birth to jesus her name was MARY NOT GUADALUPE...no where in the bible does the name GUADALUPE appear? Why change her name? No where in the bible does it say that Mary was given any type of power to answer prayers. So I say this OPEN YOUR BIBLES AND STUDY THE WORD OF GOD AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.
Revelation 22:
18I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; 19and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book. 20He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.…
JLQ

Mchenry, IL

#2 Dec 18, 2013
mexicans cant read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 charged in rape of teen (Oct '08) 4 hr Frank Longdong 59
News Motorcyclist still in coma after November accident (Jan '10) 4 hr Frank Longdong 7
Redundancy from WILDBILL Sun 9th Ave 4
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Fri Tinker aol 705
hooooray uk!!! Jun 24 Thomas the Turban... 1
bond forfeiture Greg Salvi (Jul '15) Jun 23 True facts 112
pete venute Jun 23 WILDBILL 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niles Mortgages