Source: Police Believe Missing Maywood Child Is Dead

Apr 17, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 64

A missing one-year-old boy from Maywood was killed by somebody who was upset that the child could not be potty-trained, a source told CBS 2. The source says the body of a child believed to be Bryeon Hunter was recovered from the Des Plaines River near Maywood on Wednesday morning.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Theresa Carmichael

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Just freaking sad!!!...Just because he couldn't be potty trained???...Seriously???...An d then his mom lied to authority about what reall happen...So therefore,she was trying too cover up for the suspect...Charge her Ass with the same charges!!!
lola

Lemont, IL

#2 Apr 17, 2013
why she lie and worse hispanic people can do this to a child ......please hispanic people on jail look for this bit..... a pay for his ..latino power.
Heart broken in Maywood-

Downers Grove, IL

#3 Apr 17, 2013
I have been watching this story so closely. Checking the news every hour hoping that this baby boy would be found. It breaks my heart to hear he was killed because of a potty training issue?! Sad! I hope that his killers receive double the harsh punishment that Bryeon received. This story hits so close to home because I am a Maywood resident. We are praying for little Bryeon. The Loredo Family
Jazz

Prospect Heights, IL

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Iola I understand what this person has done is very wrong and just downright despicable. Women do very stupid things for the men that they think they love. Did she blame it oh Hispanics? Yes. Is she the first person ever to blame another race for killing their child(ren)? No. Instead of trying to getting to get her beat up in jail, we need to really understand the why. The issue is not that she blamed it on innocent, it is that a child has been killed. An innocent's life has been taken. I'm not saying you can't be upset about what she said, but realize that violence only begets more violence and it will never end. Pray for her soul and all the people who's lives have been affected by the loss of this child.
Cami

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Apr 17, 2013
This is so sad, my heart and prayers go out to the family of this baby, this is senseless that children cannot be protected anymore by their parents. This is so heartbreaking to here I hate that it happened and I pray that justice is served. This child did not deserve that and the mother of all people should be ashamed for lying...
ashley

Melrose Park, IL

#6 Apr 17, 2013
In tears so lost for words he's with our heavenly father may he rest in paradise love u baby B
john deer

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2013
She need the death bed and who ever played and role in this. Moral of the story is dont beat your kids teach them prayer goes out to the little real family not her
Yvy

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 17, 2013
@jazz. Are you slow??? That racial bitch needs to be punished for killing her child then blaming it on the Hispanic race??? I'm white and I think it's bullshit.... I'm guessing your a Casey Anthony fan... If not, Casey Anthony herself....
Roz

Roscoe, IL

#9 Apr 17, 2013
I for one am not going to pray for the mother of any child that would allow/standby or protect her child's murderer. I leave it to God to deal with her.
Larrybro

Monee, IL

#10 Apr 17, 2013
drugs must of played a part in this sad story
if people are on drugs you can never understand what or why they do things
what a beautiful baby boy
and where is his daddy to protect him
J Marie Mitchell

United States

#11 Apr 17, 2013
I Am Too Damn Through!!!!!! Heaven is getting crowded! Get your house in order. Jesus cover the babies of this land. May the angels carry you upon their wings to the throne of God. LIFE is PRECIOUS. LOVE HARD LIVE GOLDEN
NaNa

Berwyn, IL

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Who really gives a shit who she blamed it on! Come on now that should be the least of anybodys worries...The real issue here is that a helpless one year old child is dead for absolutely no reason! Thats what should make u angry. Think about what that poor baby must of went through, the thought makes me physically sick! I could careless to hear her reasoning as to "why" she chose to murder her child, theres no excuse for that...she belongs in jail and whatever happens to her happens!
meet

Brookfield, IL

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Larrybro wrote:
drugs must of played a part in this sad story
if people are on drugs you can never understand what or why they do things
what a beautiful baby boy
and where is his daddy to protect him
idiot the daddy was the one who did it..!!! mother was protecting father...
Mee

United States

#14 Apr 17, 2013
This is very heartbreaking- And Jazz I agree- The main issue is that a child was murdered! Lord have mercy on the earth, he is coming for us all!
NEEK

United States

#15 Apr 17, 2013
I knew from when I first seen this on fb this morning it was a damn lie! Who n the fuck would let three people just take their child without a fight no description really besides Hispanics. No license plate numbers nothing. I could feel it in my soul something had went horribly wrong with this innoncent baby. She n everyone who played apart in this shall receive the worst pain ever. I pray to God she's not even allowed to hijack funeral Jorge or not!
NEEK

United States

#16 Apr 17, 2013
Mother or not!^^^
NEEK

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Sorry this touch screen. I hope she's not allowed at the funeral mother or not!!
Cass

United States

#18 Apr 17, 2013
It hurts to know that someone could kill like this.
Lord help us!!!!!!!!!!
justwatchme

Chicago, IL

#19 Apr 17, 2013
Everything she said was messed up and what she did was even worst and to cover up for her man was pitiful so damn desprate to keep a penis around. Wow just believeable. Let any so called man touch my baby. U dont believe me just watch me. Dont trip God is pissed. Everybody is pissed
Pancha

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Women are so stupid know in days if you are not ready to be a mom then do not open your fucken legs just as simple as that. Poor little Angel may he rest in peace! And then you blame another race to try and cover your own race being fucked up that's worst. This world is turning into something else way beyond the limits hopefully god can knock some sense to these sick people. If they do not want to live or are willing to kill someone why not kill themselves? Does it make you feel happy about killing a innocent person! Idiots. All these people should not have any forgiveness and should be put in jail. Period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 4 hr People 877
McCampbell known throughout West Cook region (Jul '10) 8 hr Testalie 33
Whatever Happened To.. (Sep '08) Fri harlos1 12
Man fatally shot in Berwyn (Dec '09) Fri Arthur Treacher 439
McScambell in Jail? Fri Testalie 11
Shingles: A Common and Painful Virus (Feb '14) Dec 18 Sweepyface 12
15th ave bookstore (Apr '09) Dec 16 tara 104
Niles Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Niles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Niles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Niles

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Complete Week 15 Preview for Green Bay
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Yahoo! Sports12:30 PM
Greg Cosell's Look Ahead: Aaron Rodgers' off day
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss