Review: RSE Home Improvements, LLC

Review: RSE Home Improvements, LLC

Posted in the Niles Forum

Tom

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2009
RSE Home Improvements and owner, Mr. Ray Eimerman did such a terrible job on a ceramic tile floor installation in our home, that subsequent home inspection reports claims “tripping hazards”. Further Mr. Eimerman has taken our money and run, despite our best, legal and otherwise, efforts to resolve the situation.
On July 24, 2007, I filed a small claims complaint.
We were awarded a judgment on January 11, 2008. The judgment, for a refund plus damages was due to shoddy work on tile flooring by contractor Mr. Ray Eimerman owner of RSE Home Improvements. The judgment is a matter of public record: issued by The Hon. Judge Helen Rosenburg on case # 07 SC 5190 in the Nineteenth Judicial District Court of Lake County Illinois.
The court’s award, now uncollected for over a year was in the amount of $7253.32. It remains unsatisfied as Mr. Eimerman refuses to be held accountable for poorly executed home improvement work.
We spent hard earned money to make an improvement on our house. It was in good faith that we hired this contractor. Sadly RSE Home Improvements and its owner, Ray Eimerman talk a good game, but alas, Caveat Emptor, there is no substance or integrity beneath the surface. The experience we have had with Mr. Eimerman has made me very leery of the entire industry and we will certainly make sure we check references extensively before hiring any contractor in the future.
badkitchen

Lake Forest, IL

#2 Aug 5, 2010
I hired Ray to remodel my kitchen and he did. What he failed to do was to give me an invoice until months after the project was finished. He cracked my custom countertop because he forced it into a space it was too big for. He then proceeded to glue it together (flaw still shows). He failed to bring my electrical up to code causing a fire safety hazard. He punctured a hole in my duct work in crawlspace causing my AC to no longer function properly in 100 degree heat until I had to hire someone to fix it. There are pleanty more issues I could list but lack of space.(Grout incomplete, silicone non exsistant where it should be, backsplash not lined etc I could go on forever)! He still comes by every so often when he feel like it to fix many mistakes. We had a payment plan and he still decided he would put a lein on my house even after he told me he wouldn't. NEVER hire this man! He is decieving, manipulating, and does not do a quality job. PLEASE do yourself a favor and go with a more reputable company. I wish I would have done the same!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Elmhurst, IL (Sep '10) 2 hr Dr David 5
mike rossi and david cram (Jul '12) Sat Felix Francis Marcus 72
Looking for a good woman! Sat lookin4her 1
I am Tim the clown May 29 Oreo cookie 2
911 calls May 29 4theluvofdogs 1
News Seven injured in shootings across Chicago since... May 28 reality is a crutch 1
Michael Kirby Ice Skating Rink. (Feb '11) May 27 George 2
More from around the web

Niles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]