Why Does Roberto Sepulveda Post On Topix?

Posted in the Niles Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
My last attempt

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

mmhmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No experience? Jesse has worked for the state of Illinois for longer than Serpico's been mayor. As you people have pointed out he has also been trustee of Stone Park AND Proviso Township. So if you say that you base your opinion on experience then clearly you are lying. Otherwise, based on your argument he should at least be entitled to your time. How can you say you make your decision based on whether or not they deserve your time? How do you know if they deserve your time if you've never spoken to them? you may not talk to a garbage man about the markets in the far east, but local government are not markets or quantum physics. Local government is about common sense. For all the "experience and credentials" you say that MVP has, look at how much they've screwed our town. Serpico's a lawyer, Abruzzo's an architect, so on and so on, what good has that done us? I talk issues that affect our community and point out all the poor choices Serpico's administration has made and all you come back at me with is "fuck them (RMP), they dont have PHDs. Who cares that they might have actual ideas, cause I wont listen to them." You dont need a phD to know that you should have effective leadership in our police dept., that won't foster a hostile environment so that taxpayers wont spend money on lawsuits brought on by our own police officers. Common sense would dictate that you dont spend money on stupid projects (division st.) that do nothing for the community and would add further to the debt. Good local government is not nepotism. If there is a construction project, it doesnt take a genius to know that if you allow contractors to bid on the project you will get the best deal for taxpayers. What about addressing the flooding problem that happens every time it rains in west Melrose, instead of giving Danny's Deli a brand new parking lot?
You, sir, are a moron. It's not about building a credible résumé for the sake of building a credible résumé.
Great, Jesse has been trustee of Stone Park and has a government job and yada yada yada. So why hasn't he built a foundation of people who support him? Why isn't there some big wave of people behind him through all these years of work? That's the difference between Jesse and someone whom people deem credible.
You don't just stroll around and talk about all the things you've done (which he's not even doing by the way because with those jobs he hasn't even done anything), and expect people to jump on board. You build relationships and trust over the course of years. That's how you get a true base of supporters.
And that's why MVP keeps giving you free advice to do that. Somehow, again 4 years later, their free advice to you is getting lost.
It's like you guys are bizarro doctors that are treating the symptoms and not the disease. "Okay they said he's not a true Melrose Parker, lets make sure he lives there." "Okay they said his ticket isn't from Melrose Park, lets change that this time." Doing those things won't help you win an election. Those are the symptoms.
You win an election by building relationships within the town you live in. That's why it's helpful to have roots in the town you live in. You win an election by having trustees with roots and relationships and connections within the town you're running in. You don't win an election by moving into town for 4 years and picking 8 dopes from town that happen to live there their entire lives, so that you can then say "look we're all from Melrose". No one cares.
You don't win an election in 2 months. You win it over the course of years. Stop treating the symptoms, RMP, and treat the disease.
I'm done giving you free advice (common sense) on how to actually campaign. You can go back to whoever was giving you advice and continue your losing ways.
credentials ha

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

My last attempt wrote:
<quoted text>
You, sir, are a moron. It's not about building a credible résumé for the sake of building a credible résumé.
Great, Jesse has been trustee of Stone Park and has a government job and yada yada yada. So why hasn't he built a foundation of people who support him? Why isn't there some big wave of people behind him through all these years of work? That's the difference between Jesse and someone whom people deem credible.
You don't just stroll around and talk about all the things you've done (which he's not even doing by the way because with those jobs he hasn't even done anything), and expect people to jump on board. You build relationships and trust over the course of years. That's how you get a true base of supporters.
And that's why MVP keeps giving you free advice to do that. Somehow, again 4 years later, their free advice to you is getting lost.
It's like you guys are bizarro doctors that are treating the symptoms and not the disease. "Okay they said he's not a true Melrose Parker, lets make sure he lives there." "Okay they said his ticket isn't from Melrose Park, lets change that this time." Doing those things won't help you win an election. Those are the symptoms.
You win an election by building relationships within the town you live in. That's why it's helpful to have roots in the town you live in. You win an election by having trustees with roots and relationships and connections within the town you're running in. You don't win an election by moving into town for 4 years and picking 8 dopes from town that happen to live there their entire lives, so that you can then say "look we're all from Melrose". No one cares.
You don't win an election in 2 months. You win it over the course of years. Stop treating the symptoms, RMP, and treat the disease.
I'm done giving you free advice (common sense) on how to actually campaign. You can go back to whoever was giving you advice and continue your losing ways.
So let me get this straight.
According to your logic you build relationships by living im town your entire life....roots....but Moto and Anguiano were imported from Chicago and Cicero because he couldn't find a mexican out of the 70% living here to run with him. and by the way have you spoke to Mota, he redefines retarded....so who is pandering to the mexicans....and according to YOUR bizarro logic, if you live in town your entire life and are mexican you are a dope. But if you are Italian, or more importantly a Serpico supporter your have roots and build relationships.
So not only is your logic faulty, contradictory, and hippocritical. But also prejudiced and racist. Just what melrose needs.
The only relationships serpico has built have been what can you offer me.
I challenge you to post serpico's credentials in 1993 and 1997. A real estate lawyer and son of a convicted felon father. These are the values you extoll.
And the worst part of it. He and his lackeys rub it on our faces by honoring a convicted felon by naming a field after him.
Now, who are the pathetic dopes.
My last attempt

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

credentials ha wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight.
According to your logic you build relationships by living im town your entire life....roots....but Moto and Anguiano were imported from Chicago and Cicero because he couldn't find a mexican out of the 70% living here to run with him. and by the way have you spoke to Mota, he redefines retarded....so who is pandering to the mexicans....and according to YOUR bizarro logic, if you live in town your entire life and are mexican you are a dope. But if you are Italian, or more importantly a Serpico supporter your have roots and build relationships.
So not only is your logic faulty, contradictory, and hippocritical. But also prejudiced and racist. Just what melrose needs.
The only relationships serpico has built have been what can you offer me.
I challenge you to post serpico's credentials in 1993 and 1997. A real estate lawyer and son of a convicted felon father. These are the values you extoll.
And the worst part of it. He and his lackeys rub it on our faces by honoring a convicted felon by naming a field after him.
Now, who are the pathetic dopes.
I tried. Right over your head.

The problem with you RMP guys is you do everything but actually politic. You treat the symptoms. You check the boxes. "live in Melrose park", "government job", "Hispanic". But you don't build relationships with the town. There is absolutely 0 groundswell behind your campaign. You don't unite a community behind you, you divide a small piece of it. If you actually knew how to politic you would be building relationships over the course of years. Ethncity has nothing to do with it. You can take your anger over your ineptitude and your eventual loss out on me, that's fine. But the point I'm making is that you fundamentally don't know what you're doing. The mayor doesn't win or lose because some rennovations happen on division. The mayor wins because he has built long standing relationships with people across town. Those relationships create a wide web that weaves across the town. You're little joke of a campaign touched about 100 people before you started campaigning. And sure you'll likely pick off some stragglers. But to win over a town you need to do it over time. Through relationships.

I look forward to your angry, defensive, and vile response where you miss every point I'm making.
mmhmm

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

My last attempt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only moron here, sir, is you. As i have consistently said, it doesnt matter what I say you are always going to tell me im wrong. I answer your attacks with examples of how youre wrong and your response is always "oh wait its not about that, its about this." There's always something missing or a lame reason for why you don't wouldn't even hear Jesse out. As I've said before, I wouldn't even be bothered by you not voting for him, if you gave them an honest chance to explain to you what they want to do. You say all this garbage about the candidates and you dont even know them. Ask anyone that knows them and they will tell you that they are great candidates. They've helped out the community, and will make great leaders. I bet that if they started broadcasting how theyve helped the community, your next response would be "fuck them they dont care, they only help to make themselves look good." you are so full of shit.
by the way, Jesse has built a foundation and has expanded it this time around. There are way more people that are helping the campaign than there were last time around. Unfortunately with degenerates such as yourself, you can never build a relationship. You purposely stay ignorant and wont even listen to what he has to say. They have been working on the election since the last one ended. If you would have opened your ears and listened to what they have to say, you might have been aware of it. Keep talking about nonexistent issues and scaring residents about the big bad jesse martinez. Im sure they will keep reaching out to voters explaining they're point of view. Hopefully they will reach enough voters that actually care about Melrose Park and want Serpico to stop raping the town.
mmhmm

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

My last attempt wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with you RMP guys is you do everything but actually politic. You treat the symptoms. You check the boxes. "live in Melrose park", "government job", "Hispanic". But you don't build relationships with the town. There is absolutely 0 groundswell behind your campaign. You don't unite a community behind you, you divide a small piece of it. If you actually knew how to politic you would be building relationships over the course of years. Ethncity has nothing to do with it. You can take your anger over your ineptitude and your eventual loss out on me, that's fine. But the point I'm making is that you fundamentally don't know what you're doing. The mayor doesn't win or lose because some rennovations happen on division. The mayor wins because he has built long standing relationships with people across town. Those relationships create a wide web that weaves across the town. You're little joke of a campaign touched about 100 people before you started campaigning. And sure you'll likely pick off some stragglers. But to win over a town you need to do it over time. Through relationships.
I look forward to your angry, defensive, and vile response where you miss every point I'm making.
Serpico is the one dividing and you help that division by spreading lies. The mayor hasnt built longstanding relationships, he takes advantage of people. I know a guy that works for MP that said he would still vote for RMP, but that he had to campaign for Serpico because the last election he helped Jesse and nearly got fired. Thats not building relationships, thats forced servitude. Thats not good government, thats tyranny.
question to jesse

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

How does it feel to write in 3rd person? Lol! Must get confusing!
the new head man

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

mmhmm wrote:
<quoted text>Serpico is the one dividing and you help that division by spreading lies. The mayor hasnt built longstanding relationships, he takes advantage of people. I know a guy that works for MP that said he would still vote for RMP, but that he had to campaign for Serpico because the last election he helped Jesse and nearly got fired. Thats not building relationships, thats forced servitude. Thats not good government, thats tyranny.
Someone lied to you! Your incorrect my friend. The campaign manager is running things completely different than in any year. Things are getting done completely to the "T"! No cutting corners, and no one is leaving signs on properties without talking to homeowners & getting signatures. So to tell me employees are being forced to campaign is a complete lie! Serpico doesn't force anyone to do anything! He is a cream puff! There are some disgruntled employees but do u think Serpico would want them door knocking for him? Get serious, he is not an idiot!
Illegal Signs

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Oh really then why has a RMP candidate had 4 signs put up at his dad's house without consent on 2 different days this past week. Riddle me that Fatman.
shortage of signs

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Another lie. No one is getting signs anymore let alone 2 signs on the same property! That's funny! Maybe they r do that on purpose, just to urk u! Lmao!
shortage of signs

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

MVP is out of signs, don't u see the town painted white?
Illegal Signs

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

shortage of signs wrote:
Another lie. No one is getting signs anymore let alone 2 signs on the same property! That's funny! Maybe they r do that on purpose, just to urk u! Lmao!
Check the pictures in the police reports. It is public record. I live down the street so I saw it with my own eyes.
reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

[RMP has no clue how structured this MVP campaign is moving along. Signs are not being placed without permission. I am finding that there are many residents who were supportive of Martinez the last election, are ASKING for MVP signs. Give the residents credit, they are not as gullible as RMP thinks they are. Contrary to what RMP has to say, there are many good people helping the MVP campaign. Not because they are being forced nor threatened but because they want what's best for the community. It appears that if anyone disagrees with RMP's perspectives, they are automatically on the payroll, corrupt, sellouts, racists, or just plain dumb. Well if that's true in RMP's minds they are insulting at least 70 percent of the population in MP. Good luck with your campaign RMP. I do have to tell you that it will be extremely difficult to win this election for you because MVP is stronger than ever. As difficult as that is to accept, it is a reality.
Have a good day.
mmhmm

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

reality wrote:
[RMP has no clue how structured this MVP campaign is moving along. Signs are not being placed without permission. I am finding that there are many residents who were supportive of Martinez the last election, are ASKING for MVP signs. Give the residents credit, they are not as gullible as RMP thinks they are. Contrary to what RMP has to say, there are many good people helping the MVP campaign. Not because they are being forced nor threatened but because they want what's best for the community. It appears that if anyone disagrees with RMP's perspectives, they are automatically on the payroll, corrupt, sellouts, racists, or just plain dumb. Well if that's true in RMP's minds they are insulting at least 70 percent of the population in MP. Good luck with your campaign RMP. I do have to tell you that it will be extremely difficult to win this election for you because MVP is stronger than ever. As difficult as that is to accept, it is a reality.
Have a good day.
No one ever said there weren't good people working for MVP. What was said is that some people are being forced to work for Serpico. If you dont think people get fired over politics in melrose then you are either an idiot or have an interest in MVP...look at the article on the RMP website regarding the lawsuit over a political firing.
Its ok to disagree with RMP's perspective, provided that you make some legitimate arguments regarding Issues. If I ask you about the crime rate more than doubling and point out that its because we have inept leadership in our PD and further explain my statement-and your response is "Jesse isnt from Melrose Park;" then yea, you're a moron. I can tell that the Serpico administration is fiscally irresponsible by talking about the debt, the wasteful spending, the cronyism that benefits from the wasteful spending-and your response is "Mexican mayors are useless" then yea you are a racist. The point is, don't act like a victim. RMP argues issues, MVP throws dirt to try and blind people from the issues.
My last attempt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

mmhmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said there weren't good people working for MVP. What was said is that some people are being forced to work for Serpico. If you dont think people get fired over politics in melrose then you are either an idiot or have an interest in MVP...look at the article on the RMP website regarding the lawsuit over a political firing.
Its ok to disagree with RMP's perspective, provided that you make some legitimate arguments regarding Issues. If I ask you about the crime rate more than doubling and point out that its because we have inept leadership in our PD and further explain my statement-and your response is "Jesse isnt from Melrose Park;" then yea, you're a moron. I can tell that the Serpico administration is fiscally irresponsible by talking about the debt, the wasteful spending, the cronyism that benefits from the wasteful spending-and your response is "Mexican mayors are useless" then yea you are a racist. The point is, don't act like a victim. RMP argues issues, MVP throws dirt to try and blind people from the issues.
Talk about cronyism in Melrose Park and the response will be Jesse has offered jobs to half Melrose Park (I've heard directly from the people he's offered them to).

Talk about wasteful spending and I'll point you to his time as trustee in Stone Park - it doesn't get much more wasteful than that. I guess I can point you to that same situation as an example of cronyism as well (exactly how many fake jobs did Stone Park create Jesse's tenure as trustee, and why, as trustee, did he do nothing about it but instead leave and take that culture and those contacts with him to Melrose Park).

Look in the mirror RMP. If these are your real concerns than your candidate is a walking contradiction.
credentials ha

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

My last attempt wrote:
<quoted text>
and the problem with you MVP tools is like true politicians you ignore the questions posed to you, beat around the bush, and deflect any rebuttal not with an answer but simply y changing the issue and touting your self perceived superiority.
And the sad reality for you and the rest of Melrose is that Serpico HAS not been building relationships withe majority of the residents (70%) Hispanic. He has been maintaining relationships withe the 13% of the town. He wins because he intimidates and scares the majority of of the residents into not voting. THAT IS REAL POLITICS OUT HERE YOUNG STUDENT. But I think you already know that. So go on with your deflections and half truths.
reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Again with the name calling "Moron". Not once did I call you names. I won't argue that MP is in debt but so is the entire country. You will say waistful spending on things such as division street but you don't realize that most of that money comes from a special grant. I completeley understand that you are trying to win an election. I don't agree with your approach but that is simply my opinion. I strongly believe that the vast majority of melrose parkers share my opinion as you will find out for yourself come April 9th. Yes not everything is perfect in Melrose Park but I can honestly tell you that the people that we have in place are making the efforts to make it the best place to live in. You may have bad experiences with certain people from MP but that does not necesarrily reflect on MVP as a whole. I agree there are certain things that need improvements and those are fully the intentions of MVP to address those improvements. I know that Martinez has people in place to take over certain positions within the village. That's just the way politics work around the world.
I never said that "mexican mayors are useless" because I don't agree with that. I firmly believe that the more qualified mayor should be elected regardless of his or her race. That is the reason I am supporting Mayor Serpico.
You report that you are stating facts. I believe you. These are YOUR FACTS. There is just more to THE FACTS then what you are proclaiming. There is no need to get into all the details on topix. Its not because I don't know or because I am afraid to state them. Its simply because its pointless because you and I will just view things from our own perspective. It will then result in arguing and name calling. I just believe that is pointless. IF Jesse happens to win I will not resort to calling his voters names. Hey the people will have spoken and that is there constitutional right. I am door knocking for MVP and you may not care to believe it but not once have I even mentioned RMP nor have I bashed them in any way. They have there beliefs and I have mine. Again I have had many positive encounters with the residents and I have spoke to many hispanics and caucasions who overwhemingly supports MVP. You may view things differently but that is MY FACT. Again good luck with your RMP campaign. May the best party win!!/QUOTE]
credentials ha

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

You still haven't answered my question.
Your argument / rebuttal is circular and contradictory. Have you ever taken a logic and critical thing class in college? You have contradicted yourself from your last two posts. You talk about credentials and experience and then when the question is turned on you you ignore the question and fall back on "building relationships" and "politicking"
You are the sow wearing a silk hat my friend.
Reality

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Here is what is revealed when you pull back the sheep's clothing from the MVP.(There are MANY other stories lie this throughout the last 16 years under Serpico and remarkably he never seems to know about anything going on! INCOMPETENT OR CORRUPT?

From the Pioneer Press

January 21, 2010

By DAVID POLLARD
When asked by a federal court judge if he had anything to say prior to his sentencing Tuesday morning German Cepeda's words were broken up by tears.

"I really regret all of my actions," he said while sobbing. "I hurt the people I love and I don't want my parents to suffer. I love them."

Despite showing regret, he will still have to serve time in jail for abusing his power while working as a part-time police officer and code enforcement officer.

He was sentenced to one year and one day in federal court on Jan. 19. He pleaded guilty to charges of extortion, but had agreed to testify against ex-Melrose Park Police Chief Vito Scavo in May.

Cepeda will also have to pay back $11,250 in restitution to local Melrose Park bars like the El Dorado and Copacabana, where he forced owners to hire security from Scavo's security firm at a higher rate than their own.

Prior to sentencing, federal prosecutors said in addition to collecting cash security payments from businesses in the village and bringing them to Scavo, Cepeda had his own extortion operation from 1999 to 2005.

Cepeda worked the door as security at local bars and would occasionally search patrons. If his search uncovered drugs, Cepeda agreed to let the patron enter the bar but they would have to pay him $50 to $100.

As an auxiliary police officer, Cepeda would stop people and solicit bribes in return for not citing them, prosecutors said.

As a code enforcement employee he would let violations slide for $100 payments.

Federal prosecutors said such actions warranted a sentence of 16 months in prison. Cepeda's attorney asked for home confinement citing daycare needs for his young daughter, caring for his ailing parents, his own health and numerous letters sent to the court on his behalf.

His defense attorney said Cepeda's mother is bedridden, father has diabetes and other medical problems, and Cepeda does the cooking, cleaning and drives his parents around. The rows of seats behind Cepeda in the courtroom were filled with about 25 family members, friends and supporters.

Federal Court Judge Joan B. Gottschall said she understood the personal challenges Cepeda faced and his help in the overall investigation, including wearing a wire and his testimony, but she didn't believe home confinement was enough.

"Mr. Cepeda, because of the nature of the crimes, it's important justice be done for the people of Melrose Park," she said. "I cannot go with the defense's recommendation, because we'd be sending a message to all the people that what he's done doesn't mater."

She said the people of Melrose Park have conveyed the importance of this and other cases.

"This case has been followed by the entire community," she said. "I cannot give Cepeda the back of my hand."

Jesse Martinez, Melrose Park resident and former candidate for mayor, believes one year is not enough for "the atrocities that he (Cepeda) did to a lot of people."

Cepeda has three months to get his affairs in order before turning himself in to serve his sentence. After serving his time he will have two years of supervised release.
mmhmm

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

My last attempt wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about cronyism in Melrose Park and the response will be Jesse has offered jobs to half Melrose Park (I've heard directly from the people he's offered them to).
Talk about wasteful spending and I'll point you to his time as trustee in Stone Park - it doesn't get much more wasteful than that. I guess I can point you to that same situation as an example of cronyism as well (exactly how many fake jobs did Stone Park create Jesse's tenure as trustee, and why, as trustee, did he do nothing about it but instead leave and take that culture and those contacts with him to Melrose Park).
Look in the mirror RMP. If these are your real concerns than your candidate is a walking contradiction.
JESSE HAS NOT OFFERED JOBS TO ANYONE IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR VOTE.

You can point all you want, I want some actual examples of Jesse's wasteful spending. and btw, i didnt know he made all the decisions in Stone Park. Show me an example of where he voted for something that was wasteful spending, dont talk in the abstract.
mmhmm

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality:

I obviously have no clue who you are so I dont know if you are the one calling me a moron or if its someone else. I was just returning the favor, so I apologize if it wasnt you calling me a moron.

It doesnt matter where the money comes from, its still wasteful spending. Why didnt they use that money to fix main street, or look into the flooding problems in West Melrose, instead? And yes, the entire country is in debt, but there is no excuse for wasteful spending. Serpico's spending resembles that bridge to nowhere they were building in Alaska, rather than something useful such as infrastructure.
MVP has been in power for 16 years, how much longer will it take for them to address those needs you say they are looking into???
I never said you specifically were racist, I was pointing out that a disgusting amount of people have that mentality. If you firmly believe that Serpico is the best candidate, based on your own logical reasoning and if after looking at all the facts you firmly believe the town is headed in the right direction, then I respect your opinion.
And the facts I state are not my facts, they are public records and based on news stories. Thank you for not spreading lies, I know a few that are. I know for a fact that some MVP campaigners were walking around with that useless non-binding petition about the water rates, saying that RMP would raise the rates if they were elected.
and you are right, most of the discussion on here is nothing more than name calling. I admit, i get caught up in it as well, but only after I am attacked. I try to discuss issues and no one is willing to have a discussion with me. If you state facts, even if they are "your facts," without resorting to name calling, then I will do the same. People who agree dont have discussions, its precisely because you disagree with me that we can have a discussion. I support RMP because there are so many examples of how MVP has made the town far worse off than it should be, and yes thats my opinion. They have had 16 years and they have done nothing but reward their friends at the expense of the town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Niles Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Niles People Search