Niles Mayor In Court On Corruption Charges

There are 5 comments on the Oct 24, 2006, cbs2chicago.com story titled Niles Mayor In Court On Corruption Charges. In it, cbs2chicago.com reports that:

Niles Mayor Nicholas Blase is in court Tuesday for his arraignment on several corruption charges.Blase was arrested in June and indicted earlier this month on federal corruption charges for allegedly steering ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs2chicago.com.

none

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 25, 2006
Hope you enjoy prison...

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#2 Jul 26, 2007
It amazes me at the time of this posting there wasn't a whole lot of posts on this. I can't say mucg since i'm not a Niles resident but he's been mayor much longer than the late Richard J. Daley was mayor of Chicago being mayor of Niles as long and Blase has been, it's amazing that at this point in his life he's in all this trouble.
bear

Carpentersville, IL

#3 Aug 20, 2007
amazing that at this point in his life he's in all this trouble? or more amazing it's taken them this long to PUT him in all this trouble? what takes investigations soo long?
2bit

Lombard, IL

#4 Aug 22, 2007
bear wrote:
amazing that at this point in his life he's in all this trouble? or more amazing it's taken them this long to PUT him in all this trouble? what takes investigations soo long?
That's easy. they dont get investigated until 1. they piss somebody off or 2. there's a new politician (aka states atty) in town.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#5 Feb 23, 2008
anyone know waht the situations with Blase now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever Happened To.. (Sep '08) 3 hr WILDBILL 29
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) 8 hr joshua 187
River Grove Library (Feb '11) 19 hr Margaret 54
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 23 hr Covenant6080 909
shooting (Mar '14) Thu Yourmom 5
News Murder Case Against Teen In Pre-Trial Phase (Apr '10) Nov '14 Sur13k 3
The Sullivan Family (Oct '14) Oct '14 bilo 1
More from around the web

Niles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE