Tempers hot at Skokie rally Police keep apart pro-Israeli crowd...

It has been an anxious couple of weeks for Anna Firfer and her family as they have watched Hezbollah rockets slam into Israel, a country a number of her relatives call home. Full Story
Tina Wright

Alsip, IL

#1 Jul 25, 2006
It's a shame that the palestine/lebanon supporters are the ones getting the bad name when it's Israel who has been terrorizing & slaughtering civilians for decades & now it's only getting worse. i saw the rally on Sunday & the Jews were absolutely vile, they were making filthy, obscene comments to the pal/leb supporters, they were making threats, they even had a hand made rocket that they were taunting with pretending they were going to throw it on them. disgusting.
MOO_and_OINK

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2006
Tina, I hope you don't mind if I notify the FBI and CIA about what you just posted here. What's to stop you from terrorizing anybody in the USA if that's your pathetic view point.
MOO_and_OINK

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2006
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know it is not proper for the pro Hesbo faction to go to Skokie, where everyone knows there is a large Jewish community. They were just asking for trouble. And they are American Jews. I wished I could have seen it. A rocket? AAHAHAHaha
They weren't the only ones who decided to target Skokie. Back in 1977, to no surprise another hate group a.k.a. Nazis did the same thing too http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...
USMC Wife

Chula Vista, CA

#5 Aug 16, 2006
MOO_and_OINK wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't the only ones who decided to target Skokie. Back in 1977, to no surprise another hate group a.k.a. Nazis did the same thing too http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...
I hate Illinois Nazis.

The pal/leb community needs to understand they have to start speaking out on "radical Islam" before speaking out on anyone else. I feel that would be the first step for people to start listening to them. The Jews in Skokie had every right to do what they did. There are many places around Chicago that the group could have protested in like their OWN Chicago community.
god

Irvington, NY

#6 Sep 12, 2006
Tina Wright wrote:
It's a shame that the palestine/lebanon supporters are the ones getting the bad name when it's Israel who has been terrorizing & slaughtering civilians for decades & now it's only getting worse. i saw the rally on Sunday & the Jews were absolutely vile, they were making filthy, obscene comments to the pal/leb supporters, they were making threats, they even had a hand made rocket that they were taunting with pretending they were going to throw it on them. disgusting.
the right to peaceful assembly should be reinterpreted to mean INDOOR assemblies. that way we dont block traffic, get in one anothers faces, disturb the peace & attract dissidents. SUPREMES TO IT!
Otter

Englewood, CO

#7 Sep 12, 2006
Tina Wright wrote:
pander you lies elsewhere. they are not welcome on forums bent on truth.
Otter

Englewood, CO

#8 Sep 12, 2006
USMC Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate Illinois Nazis.
The pal/leb community needs to understand they have to start speaking out on "radical Islam" before speaking out on anyone else. I feel that would be the first step for people to start listening to them. The Jews in Skokie had every right to do what they did. There are many places around Chicago that the group could have protested in like their OWN Chicago community.
what the jackenapes should have done was protest in their own communities as you say, striking out against fundamentalist islam, just as you suggested. they get no sympathy from me. there was a post on here from another muslim in the UK who frankly stated, for right or wrong, muslims will not speak out against one another, as a general rule.

if there were jewish groups terrorizing across the globe, you can G-D damned be sure that the first people to reign them in would be the jewish communities at large.
god

Irvington, NY

#9 Sep 12, 2006
USMC Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate Illinois Nazis.
if rallies were held in paid for convention halls the world would be more civil & quiet
BillOReillyJr

Pleasanton, CA

#10 Feb 22, 2007
MOO_and_OINK wrote:
Tina, I hope you don't mind if I notify the FBI and CIA about what you just posted here. What's to stop you from terrorizing anybody in the USA if that's your pathetic view point.
You make me sick horning in on MY job as a selected spokesperson for the jews. FBI? CIA? That's MY job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candie's Harem Wed Nosfonader 2
Police Reports: Island Lake, Crystal Lake, Wood... (Mar '08) Tue armpit of America 40
Mccambell Kids Nov 24 Taxpayer for years 4
Nonna gone LOL Nov 24 Taxpayer for years 12
McScambell in Jail? Nov 24 Michelle O BMI 9
Anyone know why Ms. Dayna Fields left the weekl... Nov 24 Justme 1
really want to find him (Feb '12) Nov 24 Sweepyface 15
Niles Dating
Find my Match

Niles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Niles News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Niles

Personal Finance