Meijer Set To Open By Early Next Year

Meijer Set To Open By Early Next Year

There are 1 comment on the Journal & Topics Newspapers story from Nov 22, 2009, titled Meijer Set To Open By Early Next Year. In it, Journal & Topics Newspapers reports that:

The new Meijer store under construction on Golf Road west of Greenwood Avenue in Niles will open sometime in January or February, according to a company spokesman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal & Topics Newspapers.

babycry

Willowbrook, IL

#1 Jan 20, 2010
was in the store today 1/20/10 and don't like it at all. to much wasted space, nothing compares to the meijer's in Rolling Meadows, now that store is AWESOME.... ha the meijers in Niles charges almost $5 for a 12pk of pepsi, come on jewel is cheaper than that, and Rolling Meadows meijer is cheaper. Let the niles meijer keep they're price high & we'll see how long that store stays in business. Today was the 1st & last time I'm going to the niles meijer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many cars can a Mexican park on one block 8 hr Fresh and clean 1
Poll What about the loss of Elliott's Dairy? (Mar '10) 12 hr Louise 53
pete venute Fri WILDBILL 24
News Dr. Les Golden is Charged by Oak Park Park's wi... (May '09) Fri uhhhhh 5
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings Fri NB Forrest 2
Lawsuits for Faggianno and Wasilenko (Feb '14) Aug 25 Crazy 20
Northlake Mayor and Staff-- Unfriendliest Gover... (Feb '12) Aug 25 Gboi67 26

Niles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance