Ronnie's Vote Against Martinez Signs

Ronnie's Vote Against Martinez Signs

Posted in the Niles Forum

Stinkfinger

AOL

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Ronnie's flunkies have put up some new Vote Against Martinez signs. Ronnie puts up no signs about his own accomplishments and has resorted to an I'm not Martinez approach.
what u talkinbout willis

Lawrence, MA

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Stinkfinger wrote:
Ronnie's flunkies have put up some new Vote Against Martinez signs. Ronnie puts up no signs about his own accomplishments and has resorted to an I'm not Martinez approach.
Fat Ronnie can NOT run a positive campaign because he has so few accomplishments.

His police department is corrupt and he turns his head. He has a bloated payroll and he has turned MP into a ghetto that nobody is proud of anymore!
jed bushstein

Maywood, IL

#5 Apr 4, 2013
what u talkinbout willis wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat Ronnie can NOT run a positive campaign because he has so few accomplishments.
His police department is corrupt and he turns his head. He has a bloated payroll and he has turned MP into a ghetto that nobody is proud of anymore!
same corruption,same bloated payroll, the only thing that has changed in 50 years is Mexicans. i think we know who really ruined the town. bloated payroll dosnt have 20 beaners living in a house and throwing corona bottle all over the lawn and turning there driveway into a pep boys on Sunday mornings.people with extra jobs or taking money cant change the fact that they live with lower class beaners who carry 3rd world customs. look what you people did to your own country.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 4, 2013
jed bushstein wrote:
<quoted text>same corruption,same bloated payroll, the only thing that has changed in 50 years is Mexicans. i think we know who really ruined the town. bloated payroll dosnt have 20 beaners living in a house and throwing corona bottle all over the lawn and turning there driveway into a pep boys on Sunday mornings.people with extra jobs or taking money cant change the fact that they live with lower class beaners who carry 3rd world customs. look what you people did to your own country.
Kind of why we moved
what u talkinbout willis

Lawrence, MA

#7 Apr 4, 2013
jed bushstein wrote:
<quoted text>same corruption,same bloated payroll, the only thing that has changed in 50 years is Mexicans. i think we know who really ruined the town. bloated payroll dosnt have 20 beaners living in a house and throwing corona bottle all over the lawn and turning there driveway into a pep boys on Sunday mornings.people with extra jobs or taking money cant change the fact that they live with lower class beaners who carry 3rd world customs. look what you people did to your own country.
All the smart white people moved out of MP when they saw Fat Ronnie spending their hard earned tax dollars on his police friends that don't want to work and serve the community.

Had Fat Ronnie spent taxpayer money on things that kept the property values really high....then the poor 3rd world people you describe couldn't afford to move there in the first place!

Under Fat Ronnie MP is a ghetto that appeals to the poorest people.It requires hard work to keep and attract good companies that pay good wages. When you fleece companies and taxpayers....they leave and you are left with fast food joints that dont pay good wages and poor people that are transients that live in apartments and are not tied to the community.

There has to be a balance. While Fat Ronnie was asleep at the wheel he never grasped this concept!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 4, 2013
what u talkinbout willis wrote:
<quoted text>
All the smart white people moved out of MP when they saw Fat Ronnie spending their hard earned tax dollars on his police friends that don't want to work and serve the community.
Had Fat Ronnie spent taxpayer money on things that kept the property values really high....then the poor 3rd world people you describe couldn't afford to move there in the first place!
Under Fat Ronnie MP is a ghetto that appeals to the poorest people.It requires hard work to keep and attract good companies that pay good wages. When you fleece companies and taxpayers....they leave and you are left with fast food joints that dont pay good wages and poor people that are transients that live in apartments and are not tied to the community.
There has to be a balance. While Fat Ronnie was asleep at the wheel he never grasped this concept!
Sorry Wilis, our government was giving 105-110% loans. Kind of made paying a higher price easier. Don't blame Ronnie on that one.
what u talkinbout willis

Garden City, MI

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Wilis, our government was giving 105-110% loans. Kind of made paying a higher price easier. Don't blame Ronnie on that one.
Wrong Taxpayer. Fat Ronnie wastes millions of dollars on bad cops that are his friends that end up in jail!

The millions wasted could have been spent on great things that the entire community could use ie., buying up land and paying for community centers or building nice stuff that generates revenue for Melrose ie a driving range,aqua center,...

These nice facilities attract good families and helps lessen the tax burden by generating revenue.

Instead selfish Fat Ronnie pays dog catchers 100k per year because they will campaign for him.

Its insane that any taxpayer puts up with Fat Ronnie!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 5, 2013
what u talkinbout willis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Taxpayer. Fat Ronnie wastes millions of dollars on bad cops that are his friends that end up in jail!
The millions wasted could have been spent on great things that the entire community could use ie., buying up land and paying for community centers or building nice stuff that generates revenue for Melrose ie a driving range,aqua center,...
These nice facilities attract good families and helps lessen the tax burden by generating revenue.
Instead selfish Fat Ronnie pays dog catchers 100k per year because they will campaign for him.
Its insane that any taxpayer puts up with Fat Ronnie!
Willis, I know for a fact the loans were given out.$105% and all fees rolled into the loan
Insanity Rules in MP

Garden City, MI

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Yep home loans ruined Melrose. Not the countless number of people that are paid by the public that end up in jail.That makes sense.

Wow talk about people in denial of how bad their leaders are. Insanity must rule in Melrose Park.
Rip Rmp

Chicago, IL

#13 Apr 6, 2013
what u talkinbout willis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Taxpayer. Fat Ronnie wastes millions of dollars on bad cops that are his friends that end up in jail!
The millions wasted could have been spent on great things that the entire community could use ie., buying up land and paying for community centers or building nice stuff that generates revenue for Melrose ie a driving range,aqua center,...
These nice facilities attract good families and helps lessen the tax burden by generating revenue.
Instead selfish Fat Ronnie pays dog catchers 100k per year because they will campaign for him.
Its insane that any taxpayer puts up with Fat Ronnie!
Willis why are you trying to hide your real identity? Are you really robert spiculeveda??

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 6, 2013
Insanity Rules in MP wrote:
Yep home loans ruined Melrose. Not the countless number of people that are paid by the public that end up in jail.That makes sense.
Wow talk about people in denial of how bad their leaders are. Insanity must rule in Melrose Park.
The home loan thing was during Taddeo. It allowed a lot of the new residents to move into MP.
Serpico may be responsible for inflated payroll and other things but the resident escalation started with Taddeo's term. You can thank the US government for that.
Insanity Rules in MP

Garden City, MI

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>The home loan thing was during Taddeo. It allowed a lot of the new residents to move into MP.
Serpico may be responsible for inflated payroll and other things but the resident escalation started with Taddeo's term. You can thank the US government for that.
The home loan approvals were NOT unique to Melrose Park. It is dumb to say that it only affected MP. The home loan programs affected many neighboring West Cook communities.Elmhurst and Oak Park and many other communities have fast growing hispanic populations and they are very desirable places to live.

But only MP has rapidly become a ghetto! We can thank Serpicos mismanagement for that.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Insanity Rules in MP wrote:
<quoted text>
The home loan approvals were NOT unique to Melrose Park. It is dumb to say that it only affected MP. The home loan programs affected many neighboring West Cook communities.Elmhurst and Oak Park and many other communities have fast growing hispanic populations and they are very desirable places to live.
But only MP has rapidly become a ghetto! We can thank Serpicos mismanagement for that.
Never said it only effected MP. You mind is anti Serpico and won't listen to facts from others. Sad to say but Tuesday night bring a bath towel to soak up all your tears.
Serpico is blind

Garden City, MI

#17 Apr 6, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Never said it only effected MP. You mind is anti Serpico and won't listen to facts from others. Sad to say but Tuesday night bring a bath towel to soak up all your tears.
Serpico winning doesn't change the fact that he turned MP into ghetto. His legacy will be corruption,selling out the people, and likely a jailbird like his daddy.
pizza

AOL

#18 Apr 6, 2013
Ronnie's so desperate his campaign signs are giving Jesse Martinez free publicity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Noise from new O'Hare runway angers Park Ridge ... (Dec '08) 19 hr Davy 199
Where is Pete Venutes and Debbie and Tina (Oct '16) Sun Al Holtzman 15
How to Stop a Post on "Topix" (Jan '13) Sun Al Holtzman 30
Increasing number of blacks and Hispanics movin... (May '08) Sun JUST_THE_OBVIOUS 202
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings (Aug '16) Aug 19 Truth1 3
Cops fired over fake diplomas / degrees Aug 19 Lowest of Them All 5
Level 19th Broadway Aug 18 True Statement 8

Niles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niles Mortgages