Can taxpayer complete a sentence or t...

Can taxpayer complete a sentence or thought

Posted in the Niles Forum

honesty hurts

Melrose Park, IL

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Taxpayer is a turd.

Every post is "maybe that will happen" or "interesting to see" or "tell us more" but never an original thought or full thought out opinion.

If you are going to constantly troll.....at some point contribute.
I say no free rides on the opinion message boards!
MP retards unite!

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jun 18, 2013
honesty hurts wrote:
Taxpayer is a turd.

Every post is "maybe that will happen" or "interesting to see" or "tell us more" but never an original thought or full thought out opinion.

If you are going to constantly troll.....at some point contribute.
I say no free rides on the opinion message boards!
takes a troll like you to know one.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 18, 2013
honesty hurts wrote:
Taxpayer is a turd.
Every post is "maybe that will happen" or "interesting to see" or "tell us more" but never an original thought or full thought out opinion.
If you are going to constantly troll.....at some point contribute.
I say no free rides on the opinion message boards!
Better than stating some B.S. without explaining with FACTS
DSB

Ebro, FL

#5 Jun 18, 2013
GROUP HUG
honesty hurts

Melrose Park, IL

#6 Jun 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="MP retards unite!"]<quoted text>
takes a troll like you to know one.[/QUOTE]

It is hard to take a guy that calls himself MP retard seriously!

I prefer to call MP Retard his real name, MP TP(toilet paper). Because it is clear that a turd like taxpayer has wiped off on him.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Golly Gee there honesty hurts, It sounds like you want me to engage in the same lenghty BS and name calling like you do. Enough of you flood this bog with useless poppy cock. Frankly a lot of it is statements that should not be aired here. There may me children viewing this bog. So I will try and keep my comments short, sweet and to the point.
honesty hurts

Melrose Park, IL

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
Golly Gee there honesty hurts, It sounds like you want me to engage in the same lenghty BS and name calling like you do. Enough of you flood this bog with useless poppy cock. Frankly a lot of it is statements that should not be aired here. There may me children viewing this bog. So I will try and keep my comments short, sweet and to the point.
Turd for Years, you are better served to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a moron.....than to open your mouth and prove it!

"Bog".....how dumb are you? It's blog.

"Golly Gee"......ok grandma.

"Worried about the kiddies".....only you and MP Retard a.k.a MPTP have the brain capacity of a small child.
say no to mexicans

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 18, 2013
honesty hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
Turd for Years, you are better served to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a moron.....than to open your mouth and prove it!
"Bog".....how dumb are you? It's blog.
"Golly Gee"......ok grandma.
"Worried about the kiddies".....only you and MP Retard a.k.a MPTP have the brain capacity of a small child.
We've been on this blog longer than you! Ya fat brazzer!!!
MP retards unite!

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jun 18, 2013
honesty hurts wrote:
[QUOTE who="MP retards unite!"]<quoted text>
takes a troll like you to know one."

It is hard to take a guy that calls himself MP retard seriously!

I prefer to call MP Retard his real name, MP TP(toilet paper). Because it is clear that a turd like taxpayer has wiped off on him.
<whoosh> irony flies right over the heads of MP retards like you; whaddaya expect from those mental midgets who call that cesspool home...
honesty hurts

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Jun 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="MP retards unite!"]<quoted text>
<whoosh> irony flies right over the heads of MP retards like you; whaddaya expect from those mental midgets who call that cesspool home...[/QUOTE]

MPTP, stop pretending you know what big words like cesspool and irony actually mean.
Having seen your mom prostitute herself for all those years....we all know that you are mentally damaged.
Now get back to your job of trimming your boyfriend Turd for Years ear and nose hair.
say no to mexicans

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 19, 2013
honesty hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
MPTP, stop pretending you know what big words like cesspool and irony actually mean.
Having seen your mom prostitute herself for all those years....we all know that you are mentally damaged.
Now get back to your job of trimming your boyfriend Turd for Years ear and nose hair.
Yea those are such big words if your 3d grade!!
Why don't u go back to counting the pubes on your lil ball sack. Your not funny with these non-witty kidish comebacks! Like go trim Turd for years ear and nose hair??? Come on really?? You sound like a lil bitch kid!!!
honesty hurts

Melrose Park, IL

#13 Jun 19, 2013
say no to mexicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea those are such big words if your 3d grade!!
Why don't u go back to counting the pubes on your lil ball sack. Your not funny with these non-witty kidish comebacks! Like go trim Turd for years ear and nose hair??? Come on really?? You sound like a lil bitch kid!!!
No need for me to count my pubes....your sister is down there right now....so I will just ask her to give a count.But I do find it weird that you are interested in my balls?!?! Gay much?

Listen Guido,it's pretty obvious you are not the brightest bulb in the box. Save your strength before you embarrass yourself any further.
lol

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 15, 2014
Was Taxpayer for Years the idiot that said that nothing woud ever hapen to John Wasilenko?
Is Wildbill and Taxpayer he same guy?They are both dumb.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 15, 2014
lol wrote:
Was Taxpayer for Years the idiot that said that nothing woud ever hapen to John Wasilenko?
Is Wildbill and Taxpayer he same guy?They are both dumb.
Neither. Wildbill makes some nasty remarks thgat could lead to legal problems for him.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 15, 2014
lol wrote:
Was Taxpayer for Years the idiot that said that nothing woud ever hapen to John Wasilenko?
Is Wildbill and Taxpayer he same guy?They are both dumb.
BTW if they were going to do anything about that coppers actions don't you think after all this time it would have been done?
Julio Gonzalez

Melrose Park, IL

#18 Mar 16, 2014
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>BTW if they were going to do anything about that coppers actions don't you think after all this time it would have been done?
Si Si. Mr Taxpayer and Mr Fat Ronnie are gringos but our amigos.

We need corrupt policia to keep order. We need gringos that want more Mexicans in Melrose Park. We need Taxpayer and Mr Fat Ronnie.

If we had strict leaders there would be no illegals voting. We dont want honest politicians or policia. In Mexico the drug cartels run everything We can recreate Mexico right in Melrose Park. There is no need for gringos that want law and order and factories for middle class and safe streets. The Mexican restaurants will pay off politicians to be left alone. We will vote for Mr Fat Ronnie. But leave our gangs and hookers and illegals alone.

Thank you Mr Taxpayer and Senior Fat Ronnie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Filipino Food Megastore Seafood City Following ... 5 hr Guest 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 8 hr OldManBenny 72
Redundancy from WILDBILL 10 hr WILDBILL 31
federal agents in melrose park 7/25/16 10 hr ExMelrose Parker 9
why are the cops who were granted immunity in m... (Aug '10) 11 hr Don Vito 28
Why is melrose starting to look like maywood ? (Oct '15) 11 hr Don Vito 10
Next mayor 13 hr ExMelrose Parker 7

Niles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Niles Mortgages