Downtown Minneapolis rocked by five v...

Downtown Minneapolis rocked by five violent 'flash mobs' attacks during last two months

There are 12 comments on the City Pages story from Mar 28, 2012, titled Downtown Minneapolis rocked by five violent 'flash mobs' attacks during last two months. In it, City Pages reports that:

If you needed proof that some people really do get their jollies from inflicting senseless harm upon others, consider what happened last Friday evening in downtown Minneapolis near 5th & Nicollet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

Capt Crunch

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2012
Eliminating just a few of these terrorists really won't help much. The babies mommas keep turning them out like a sausage machine.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Stories like this can make a guy wish to get a CCW and go to downtown Minneapolis.
AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Mar 28, 2012
Security pictures won't help, they will just pull them from a grade school class picture.
40for60

Duluth, MN

#6 Mar 28, 2012
If one of the victims would have been armed and shot one of these cowards, then we could look forward to the million flash mob march?
This reminds me of my sophmore year at Washburn, unruly blacks who many times picked their victims randomly, but always white.
Osmosis Jones

Erie, PA

#7 Mar 28, 2012
If they keep it up they’re bound to run into a armed victim, then the crap will hit the fan.
Inside Info

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 29, 2012
40for60 wrote:
If one of the victims would have been armed and shot one of these cowards, then we could look forward to the million flash mob march?
This reminds me of my sophmore year at Washburn, unruly blacks who many times picked their victims randomly, but always white.
Did you see their basketball game against DeLaSalle, last weekend? Absolutely amazing. Big D won by 1 point in overtime.
griddy

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Apparently, doin' what comes natural.
40for60

Duluth, MN

#10 Mar 29, 2012
Inside Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see their basketball game against DeLaSalle, last weekend? Absolutely amazing. Big D won by 1 point in overtime.
Missed it. The private Catholic School had a good team.
Inside Info

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Apr 5, 2012
Swiss Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this website run by the KKK? Why is such a racist post still up here?
You don't know anything about me, my race, or beliefs.
Telling the truth is never racist. Liberal pansies like you might stand around wringing their hands while their loved-ones have their face smashed by feral punks, but some of us prefer to defend ourselves and our families. It's our legal right, get over it.
How many times have you tried to get my comment deleted? Keep trying, the moderator is a lilly-livered pansy like you.
Seattle Slew

Kent, WA

#13 Apr 5, 2012
Inside Info wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know anything about me, my race, or beliefs.
Telling the truth is never racist. Liberal pansies like you might stand around wringing their hands while their loved-ones have their face smashed by feral punks, but some of us prefer to defend ourselves and our families. It's our legal right, get over it.
How many times have you tried to get my comment deleted? Keep trying, the moderator is a lilly-livered pansy like you.
We know you have anger issues and shouldn't be allowed loose.....
AntiMelting

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Apr 5, 2012
Swiss Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this website run by the KKK? Why is such a racist post still up here?
How is it racist? Are they Norwegian gangs running around?
fight back

Phoenix, AZ

#15 May 9, 2012
Have your kids or you be in a group yourself when out or don't go where ahem " those individuals " go at all. Avoid public gatherings. Now should you find that "those individuals" are starting shit and you feel a beating coming . Listen to this advice from some one who took on two of these individuals ten years ago and and alive and did not end up in the hospital. I have no gun and I know I don't need one because guns can get you arrested and the JJAS team (figure out whose initials those are ) at you.

Learn to take a few punches and don't be scared to take them. Teach your kids this. Taking a few blows won't kill you it sucks but toughen up and learn to take them. That is if you actually have to.

Learn to go with the pain and your adrenalin do deep breathing and let loose. Don't be scared to bite some ones ear off worry about the ahem "disease test" later.

Because some of these "individuals" like to wear low pants, pull their pants down and grab their balls don't be scared and pop those puppies open like squeezing an egg, don't be scared . If you succeed go home and make your self a nice egg break feast.

If your hair is being pulled take deep breath in an out and then lunge into your hair puller and bite them in the neck and latch on. If you get out, and if a hand is in your face, bite their finger off . Keep biting your way out, listen to me, personal experience.

Bite private parts.Don't be scared to bite some one ever and latch on so they scream and panic bite and bite and bite .

Don't let them get you on the ground if they do and start to stomp you, deep breath, learn to deal with the blows . If you have a knife on you, cut their ankles or again BITE the Achilles tendon and keep going . Grab feet hold on and bite the tendon.

Go for the adams apple squeeze it. Hit it bite it.

Use your knees, grab a head and apply pressure to the temples, slap the ears as hard as you can it does deafen them. study these things . Study self defense take self defense have your kids do the same

DON'T GET SAD AND CRY GET FUCKING MAD AS HELL !!!

Try to avoid these situations though always let every one know where you are, if you think you are in danger get that phone out and ready to call. Be calm and THINK. NEVER BE ALONE and don't go where you are not wanted . EVER.

Try to not look weak they foam at the mouth on weaker looking people or again be in a group.

Educate you kids on the danger of these kind of attacks . Take all of this seriously . I fought two of these "individuals " back in the 90s and they were bigger then me too. They thought I was some weak chump "whitey" and guess what? I got a black eye head wounds had blood but nothing really to cry home about because I gave those to mofos every thing I had and MORE. They were shocked too man. I did not call the cops because I know those two fucks where ever they are found out that not all of us are gonna cower. One of them has half an ear I do know that. I did not cry of panic I just said fuck it one of you is going down with me and you are going to miss a body part . I got mad man fuck that.

TOUGHEN UP and be smart life is not a shopping spree anymore or a Disney vacation. You start fighting back and then they will see . Carry Bear Mace mace gun bug spray. Or BITE THEM. Or watch where you go and don't let your kids travel in bad areas. This is not a cure all but once every one starts fighting back or not going to places where the bears go might help this. FIGHT BACK PEOPLE don't let 12 percent of the population which is not all bad -but let the bad ones scare you. Take it from some one who knows don't be a victim. Spread the word .Don't give me your liberal bullshit some of them don't care if you fought for civil rights they will gang up on you just the same not all but you know which ones. Yeah I was on my way back from a meeting for addicts trying to help the community at least I got some ones fucking ear. BE SAFE. BE BRAVE.FIGHT THE FUCK BACK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicollet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Dear Kasota Childhood Friend Nov '17 RASBF 1
Tanning (Jun '17) Jun '17 Drift45 1
News This artist is famous, but his name is a secret (Oct '16) Oct '16 chad hatten denver 1
News Four new hotspots you want to know about, plus ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 space ace 1
News Depression program shows promise (Dec '08) Jan '14 Orelie 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News A Transit Fantasy: Take the Pink Line from Frid... (Aug '13) Aug '13 PB in Saint Paul 1

Nicollet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicollet Mortgages