Mn/DOT Advises No Travel In Southern ...

Mn/DOT Advises No Travel In Southern Minnesota

There are 2 comments on the KAAL TV - Minnesota story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Mn/DOT Advises No Travel In Southern Minnesota. In it, KAAL TV - Minnesota reports that:

Mankato/Rochester - The Minnesota Department of Transportation advises no travel tonight through tomorrow afternoon in southern Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAAL TV - Minnesota.

Sue

Mankato, MN

#1 Dec 8, 2009
I travel county road 46 and i would like to thank mn/dot for the wonderful job they do keeping that road plowed
Irish Muse

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Dec 8, 2009
Let's hope the MN/DOT advice was heeded. Minnesota's drivers, at times, do not display common sense or MN Nice when it comes to nasty weather alerts.

A cup of tea, with some spirits; a good book, and a cozy warm home is the place to be tonight. Or, all of the aforementioned, sans the book, with someone to snuggle with to conserve energy; how is that for a cold MN stormy winter's night?

Thanks MN/DOT for the advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicollet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanning Jun '17 Drift45 1
News Student group causes stir with anti-illegal imm... Mar '17 tomin cali 3
News This artist is famous, but his name is a secret (Oct '16) Oct '16 chad hatten denver 1
News Four new hotspots you want to know about, plus ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 space ace 1
News Depression program shows promise (Dec '08) Jan '14 Orelie 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News A Transit Fantasy: Take the Pink Line from Frid... (Aug '13) Aug '13 PB in Saint Paul 1

Nicollet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicollet Mortgages