Zebra 1

Gate City, VA

#1 Sep 10, 2011
Will anyone in the nickelsville community be cutting and delivering any firewood? Seriously,I know someone who needs several truck loads. If so,who and how much $$ per load?
Zebra 1

Gate City, VA

#2 Sep 15, 2011
Thanks alot for all your help mufkrz. I should have known that you lazy ignorant f???ing punks were to stupid to actually use topix for something besides gossiping about who screwed who or the "what do you thinks". BESIDES,I doubt you dumb fux have enough intelligence to know how to use a power saw. Thanks again for all your help you sick pukes! PS.I was asking for someone else.
trolo

Gate City, VA

#3 Sep 15, 2011
But why you so mad?
Zebra 1

Gate City, VA

#4 Sep 15, 2011
I NOT.
Betty Jo

Gate City, VA

#5 Sep 16, 2011
You mad bro? Besides tell your friend to get with the program and save trees...switch to electric or some shit!
Tina

Gate City, VA

#6 Sep 16, 2011
I know someone who will cut wood. But I won't give name or number here because of stupid people who talk trash on here. If you are serious it is $70. a full truck load of all hard wood.
Zebra 1

Gate City, VA

#7 Oct 3, 2011
Betty Jo wrote:
You mad bro? Besides tell your friend to get with the program and save trees...switch to electric or some shit!
Hey Betty Jo,Thanks for your smart a$$ reply but if its all the same with you,JUST SHUT YOUR BIG FAT PIE HOLE you dumb f$$k.Do you use paper to draw on with your crayons or do you just mark on the walls with them? Well if you use paper then you are wasting trees.And presuming that you wipe when your done in the bathroom then you are wasting more trees.So if you want to save the forest then wipe your nose and but on your fingers and then wash your dirty hands.Trees are like some people,they die,and some will burn. Also,everyone who uses wood to heat with is lessening our dependance on foreign oil and that helps us all.More oil, less useage, makes it cheaper for fools like you.Once again thanks for your heartfelt,helpful advice dumba$$.
hank

Gate City, VA

#8 Oct 3, 2011
good point
charlie

Gate City, VA

#9 Feb 20, 2012
i have been cleaning up some property on rt 65 i will give some wood you will have to pick it up ask around nickelsville for a carpenter named charlie my number is listed call me and we can arrange it
charlie

Gate City, VA

#10 Feb 20, 2012
i have been cleaning up some property on rt 65 you can have some wood its mixed ask around nickelsville for a carpenter named charlie my number is listed call me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football 2017 42 min Not Yet 284
Freeloader 53 min Just sayin 4
Add a word drop a word (Oct '11) 57 min Musikologist 518
Front street cruze in? 1 hr missinformed 18
Gate City needs Ralph Nelson 3 hr just sayin 3
Bristol VA City Counci (Jan '17) 4 hr Linda 857
Melissa Winchell (Apr '17) 5 hr Parent 16

Nickelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance