Natasha Culbertson
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Chris Dockery

Gate City, VA

#86 Feb 5, 2011
Okay, Chris. I'm not gonna tell you names of who told me. But i am gonna say this guy heard and then asked you, but you denied it and then he was at your house and you opened up your closet door and you said sorry man i do shot up. And you showed him you stuff. Chris, i mean everyone is talking about you shooting up. But if its not true then okay. Were done talking on this website. And i'm not saying anything about Ashley cause i'm not gettin this person mad at me. Ans no you didn't say HOlly, but you did say your friends or something like that. And i can't stand it when someone calls me a whore and means it, and i know you do. Thats why i said all that crap, that i thhought was true. BUt you know it doesn't matter anymore, cause if its not true then why are we will on here. Chris i'm done on this website talking to you. But seriously, you need to tell this (guy) to quit running his mouth and telling people you shoot up. All i can tell you is that he supposedly saw the nettles and stuff. And i just didn't understand why he would lie, but i guess to start crap. But i'm done.
Holly Taylor

Gate City, VA

#87 Feb 5, 2011
My bad, i don't know how Chris's name got up on there.. That message was from me.
wow

Gate City, VA

#88 Feb 5, 2011
Before Holly was all like "We don't cheat on our men, they are good to us & we are good to them."
Now, she said, "I did cheat on him one time with cody elliott" Oh it's no big deal at all..psh.. Honey, one time is enough to prove that you do not love that chris boy. You might think you do, but if you cheat on them, then you do not! It's wrong and someone needs to grow up and learn how to keep her legs shut before she's are in any kind of serious relationship.

Holly, you are a good girl, but getting on here and telling everything you do really makes you sound like a whore as in 9 or 10 guys. Don't you even remember exactly how many you've beenw with, and you are only 16. That's pretty bad, but I agree it's your past, I understand that. But don't get on here and tell everyone your business. It really makes you look bad. Don't get on here and tell sh!t like that if you don't want to be called a whore.
Also, don't go starting all that f*ckin drama about how Chris shoots up. If you don't know things for a fact, don't start it. You said you did it because he called you a whore? Honey, go back and read your post. He can call you a whore because like I said you've been with 9 or 10 guys and you said you have cheated on your boyfriend. You might not be a whore anymore, but you sure as hell sound like you use to be.

Chris, just let it go man. You can't really stick up for your girlfriend if she's been with 6 people and only 17 years old. That's pretty bad too, not as bad, but your girlfriend probably has changed and doesn't get on here and tell everyone how many cocks she has got to play with.

And if everyone hasn't noticed..this post is about Natasha Culbertson. It's not about Chris supposedly shooting up, or about how many guys Holly has whored around with.

Just end this bull sh!t drama between the 2 of you and get lives. I'm sure you run home everyday, dying to get on here just to see what the other has posted about you, so that you can go off or whatever. Get lives!
chris dockery

Gate City, VA

#89 Feb 5, 2011
Well whoever put that seeing by stuff fall out of my closet is a liar hell my friends don't even come to my house bc they think my brother is a dick head just my closest friends do like matt todd and timothy hell i know nobody that u know has seen nething like that hell i haven't talked to anybody u know since high school but like i said i will show nebody my arms and i bet u wont find a track mark on their its bs nobdy fuckin knows me from high school i don't hang with anybody but todd matt ashley and barley timothy that's it so whoever said it must just b mad at me bc i don't hang with them or is tryin to get started bc im clean now and don't want ppl to think im clean but just tell me who it is or tell them to come say it to me bc its a fuckin lie whoever wants to see my arms know where i live ill show them neday that want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Wendys exit 7 closed? (Jan '13) 1 hr Frosty 37
warlords (Feb '13) 2 hr Sam 49
Pretty little blonde in orange eclipse 16 hr Puff 4
Roy Baldwin and his girlfriend Laura Salyer (Apr '11) 18 hr wbalthis 62
News From the archives: Pickin' it old school with R... 20 hr Mark mark 1
so the thread about the VAN PELT TEACHER Wed Degree 7
FAKE MOMS on FB Wed betty davis eyes 21

Nickelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance