Next Last
heather

Gate City, VA

#104 Jul 16, 2011
i know she takes care of her kid
country girl swag

Gate City, VA

#105 Sep 27, 2011
i know for a fact that she dont take care of her baby beause i dated mikie and she was never home with the baby norma was and smamatha needs to take better care of her kids i mean look at marcus 4 a fact hes 16 and going to be called daddy by a skanky ass whore and mikie sleeps with everyone and they walk the streats of nikcelsville every day and they look very trashy i mean TAKE A DANG SHOWER YOU NASTY COLLINS!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Church Hill, VA

#106 Aug 30, 2012
Bahahah! Im still stuck on one of the first posts about Norma being in love with Roy Stapleton and Bobby up george Isaacs's ass...IDk about Norma but the Bobby comment is soooo true!!
LaWl

Gate City, VA

#107 Sep 1, 2012
When does Bobby ever have time to be up George's ass? He needs to put the bottle err I mean can down before that can happen. Is that Samantha's hair or did some poor animal get hit by a vehicle and manage to crawl on her head before it died?
Sweet Baby Jesus

Coeburn, VA

#108 Sep 4, 2012
I can't believe I spent ~5 minutes reading all of this; I honestly think I went a tad bit retarded from the whole experience.

Precious time I've lost and will never reclaim.

On topic:

OH MY GOD, WHO THE HELL CARES?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scum bag druggies. 31 min Amore 13
Bristol VA City Counci (Jan '17) 1 hr John 925
News Town Council passes highest real estate, utilit... (Jun '15) 1 hr julia 325
The best part about being an atheist. 1 hr Amore 27
TN Students 4 hr Cow poke 46
Front Street Cruz-N 5 hr Help Us 17
School Budget cut sports Fri Right On 2

Nickelsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Nickelsville Mortgages