First Prev
of 6
Next Last
HotandReady

Gate City, VA

#1 Nov 8, 2010
She is Mike Collins daughter right the one with the baby! Is it true that she doesnt take care of her child.
brittany

Gate City, VA

#2 Nov 9, 2010
She dose take care of her kid
girlfromthesouth 02

Gate City, VA

#3 Nov 13, 2010
she dont point blank
HotandReady

Gate City, VA

#4 Nov 14, 2010
girlfromthesouth 02 How do u know candice?

Since: Nov 10

Gate City, VA

#5 Nov 15, 2010
I am candice mom and i just think that girlfromthesouth 02 is just mad at the world because candice does take care of her baby and so does the family...And let me tell you this I think that all of this is bullsh**..You just don't have any friend and you just want to pick on someone that is all it was..You need to get a life and stay out of your familys life..And if you wasn't chickensh** you would have put your name on here not a fake one.....So she could find you and tell you her self..
candice

Gate City, VA

#6 Nov 15, 2010
girlfromthesouth 02 I do take care of my chld thank you

Gate City, VA

#7 Nov 17, 2010
candice you tell them girl they just need to leave you and your family along...
Bevo

Honaker, VA

#8 Nov 17, 2010
I'm her fiancee and I know that her child is well taken care of.
Jesse Bevins

Honaker, VA

#9 Nov 30, 2010
I love you Candice, I'd do anything for you! Goodnight!
candice

Gate City, VA

#10 Nov 30, 2010
Jesse go to bed goodnight
Jesse Bevins

Honaker, VA

#11 Nov 30, 2010
I will when I want. Goodnight.
CCL

United States

#12 Dec 5, 2010
guess she learned it from her sorry mom
Jesse Bevins

Honaker, VA

#13 Dec 5, 2010
CCL I guess you know these people? Why not step up and put your real name? Her sorry ass mom does what she can. If you have something to say about my fiancee, bring it to my face. You know my name, so, who are you?
destiny nicole

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2010
im not scared to put my name i lived there for 4 months and i know for a fact she dont take care of Skyler Norma does so i know the truth and so does the family. Bobby buys Skyler diapers and milk.hel* i bought skyler stuff while i was there and hel*.Candice lost one of the easyest jobs ever because shes to lazy to work. you'll all might talk shit about me but listen im a bitc* i know i am!!im NOT a SLut im married thank you. Mom might not take care of me but im a grown as* girl now(; and for futher more Jesse dont go runnin your mouth cause you ant nothin but a sorry as* baster*.. the family might be scared to tell u but im not...get a life candice and take care of skyler before dss roles up in there ansd takes him (: peace bitc**s (:
foreskin eyes

Gate City, VA

#15 Dec 6, 2010
maybe candice should take you to ramptown and beat your face until it looks normal.

Gate City, VA

#16 Dec 6, 2010
candice does take care of skyler and you are wrong and by the way you was sleeping with mikie way you was still married to your hun so what does that tell you...You are very low if you know what i mean you did wrong on your marrige....But i think at less your old man doesn't know this does he but we all know what you did and you want to start your mom sell your pawpaw med and hers so come on we can raise he** 2 bit**..You better watch your back r u will be in deep shi* mikie is a miner and you sleep with him.....lol so your ass could be in deep waters....
candice

Gate City, VA

#17 Dec 6, 2010
(Destiny) Jesse isnt a bastard. He has nothing to with you not gettin any off of my brother. Yea and you commentd adultery. I do take care of my child, and you didnt buy my son anything. But the best thing for you is to keep my fiancee name out of your skany mouth.
Anonymous

Gate City, VA

#18 Dec 6, 2010
hey des drop this sh*t because it is crazy all it is u r mad at us because u left me for anthony and stuff so drop it and it we be all right because dose take care of skyler. so what if u bought him so stuff u said u would no boday ask u 2. des so just drop it and u will be alright and u can tell your mom if she thank she is going to beat candice as* u have a differnt story coming. all of this is bullsh*t and u know it des
Brittanycollins

Gate City, VA

#19 Dec 6, 2010
Well DESTINY Candice dose take care of her kid and u nned to keep ur mouth off of my family... I really wish that u will keep ur mouth off of my family befor I have something done about all of this sh** cause u r a crazy lil fat as* Bit*...... KEEP U FUC*ING MOUTH OFF OF MY FAMILY... BEFOR U MEET A BIT** THAT U I WILL NEVER FORGET..
Jesse Bevins

Honaker, VA

#20 Dec 6, 2010
Destiny, you are crossing the line whenever anyone talks about my fiancee. I was always told not to hit a woman, but if I had to hit one, it would be you. You mooched off of a family that took you in when no one else would, and now I see why noone wants anything to do with you. And yes, it's true, You are very ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay cruising (Aug '15) 4 hr joclo 6
Cant swing a cat around here without hittin a p... Fri Snap 1
What happened to laken s. Fri Deliveringjustice 6
Daniel w farmer (Jul '14) Fri School friend 10
Galaxy Vapor Fri Itsnotsmoke 7
Chris Brummitte (May '13) Thu Whos the secret w... 5
Do not rent a shelter at Steele's Creek!!!!!!!!... (Apr '12) Thu Donald Duck 17

Nickelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance