Murder in Nickelsville!!!

Murder in Nickelsville!!!

Posted in the Nickelsville Forum

Judge Jack

Albemarle, NC

#1 Dec 30, 2011
What is up with the town of Nickelsville. So have they found the person who shot this man? I have heard people say they believe the family had something to do with it?
jo bil walton

Gate City, VA

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Judge Jack wrote:
What is up with the town of Nickelsville. So have they found the person who shot this man? I have heard people say they believe the family had something to do with it?
Good question Judge Jack. Here we are more than three weeks later and I havent heard a damn thing. I think the people of Nickelsville are either scared to reply or they just dont care. Well I want the people of Nickelsville to know this,if he was murdered and forgotten by his friends,neighbors and the police then we as a community should be very concerned because if this happened to him it can sure as hell happen to some one else. I knew this guy for 35 years but wasnt a close friend or any thing like that but I dont care who likes this guy or who doesnt,he didnt deserve to be murdered if thats what happened.
concerned

Gate City, VA

#3 Jan 21, 2012
Yes, I agree with Jo Bil Walton it doesn't have anything to do with liking Greg Hale or disliking him. What is wrong with the world today people need to have some respect the man was wrongfully murdered. Everyone to my knowledge has a past so its not our place to judge him that is up to God and God alone. I myself liked Greg he was always nice to me I for one have no complaints about that; Although, I am concerned that it will just be one of those cases that goes cold and they stop investigating to soon, that is not justice. I haven't heard anything about his family but in all reality you never know do you. I have heard they are questioning several people and giving lie detector test. I just pray that they either find the person or person's that did this to him or whom ever did this will be filled with guilt and admit what happened. So Greg can rest in peace.
Tnbabe1970

Bristol, TN

#4 Jul 21, 2012
They have arrested one man by the name of Charlie Joe Ramey and another man thats incarcerated in Sullivan County jail in Blountville,Tennessee will be charged also in this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
country gal anyone know she is 10 hr aholeindiguise 4
Can a gay man or woman go to heaven? 12 hr Possible 6
Has any in Bristol,va received fuel assistance ... 13 hr LaffyTaffy 13
Oral Sex 16 hr Bleak 38
Bondage 17 hr curiousnva 9
where is Donna branch bedola (Aug '14) 18 hr Mary 7
New Elementary School 22 hr Southern Hick 17

Nickelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance