BUSTED AGAIN....B & E & STOLEN GUNS
willy narc

Duffield, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Front page of busted paper...wonded how this will turn out
Hmm

Duffield, VA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I wonder why Derek Parker wasnt right along side him when this went down?
Yeah

Duffield, VA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
He has been in all kinds of trouble, nothing but a druggie and now a thief!! He stole the guns from his own grandmother and stepgrandfather, that shows if he would steal from them he would steal and screw over anyone else!! Also heard he traded and sold the guns to Howard Fields for some drugs, and that they busted and raided Howard Fields house, anyone hear that also? Hope they clean all the sorry ass dopey and thieves up!!
Blue Light Special

Charlotte, NC

#5 Feb 1, 2013
I was told Derek Parker did get arrested with him, just didn't see his picture in the busted paper. Also heard Leigh Ann Broadwater was also with them, but she wasn't arrested.
NumberOneSnitch

Duffield, VA

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Derek Parker was truley the one who sole the guns, and set Austin up, Derek was the one who stole the guns from Austin's grandmother. I know this for a fact because just say I was in the GCPD when Austin was in the holdng cell. (I'm an informant) and yes Broadwter didn't go to Jail, niether did Parker, they both are informants as well as my-self. That's why they were not in the times news/ Busted paper.
facts

Duffield, VA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
NumberOneSnitch wrote:
Derek Parker was truley the one who sole the guns, and set Austin up, Derek was the one who stole the guns from Austin's grandmother. I know this for a fact because just say I was in the GCPD when Austin was in the holdng cell.(I'm an informant) and yes Broadwter didn't go to Jail, niether did Parker, they both are informants as well as my-self. That's why they were not in the times news/ Busted paper.
goes to show you are what you know...sitting here now looking at austin counts pic on front page of tri cities busted paper...maybe you should get your facts straight before you talk shi+ bout people
Hmm

Duffield, VA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
He isnt saying that Austin wasnt in the busted paper, he was saying that one dude "Broadwater" and "Parker" didnt go to jail over this whole situation because they are informants. Re-read the stupid comment fool.
facts wrote:
<quoted text>goes to show you are what you know...sitting here now looking at austin counts pic on front page of tri cities busted paper...maybe you should get your facts straight before you talk shi+ bout people
really

Duffield, VA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Doesn't telling that you are an informant defeat the purpose of being an informant?
LadyLuck

Kingsport, TN

#10 Feb 5, 2013
The "informant" didnt post his name so idk who it is.. do you?
Im still wondering how the thief Roger AKA Skeeter got out of jail... His victim still havent found their guns but you can bet hes still looking. Pretty sure hes on the right trail. Nail everything you own to the ground...
lockemup

Duffield, VA

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Well I know it was no stupid set up, AUSTIN was seen right along with DEREK PARKER breakin in AUSTINS own grand parents house in the BURKE trailer park, in broad day light. witnesses seen them both do it, my guess was they was breakin in to steal HILDAS and BILLS pills...was no luck in finding any if much at all..so seen some guns in the corner..and scramed, knowing tht they could trade guns to OLE, FIELDS for some of his pills, little did they know, their whole little plan back fired, getting them both busted including HOWARD FEILDS. I heard austins out of jail now..id say bond, which was a waste of money, bc he's guilty as f**k. He's A nogood theiving pill headed punk, but id say he'll get out of it with a slap on the wrist again with some dumb house arrest or probation, by snitching like he did when he got in trouble for selling pills to kids at school few yrs back, what pathetic trash. All I know is watch out bc he's prob gonna do whatever he can to get out of this sh*t, snitchin or whatever he can, he prob is trying to say he's innocent and didn't even do it, that's jus like a scared lil punk. To do the crime but can't do his time. How sad if he would break into his own grandparents house to steal to support his high, then he would have no prob breaking into any1s house, I hope they lock him up for about 5yrs. Teach his no good a** a lesson
cantgetright

Duffield, VA

#12 Feb 21, 2013
LadyLuck wrote:
The "informant" didnt post his name so idk who it is.. do you?
Im still wondering how the thief Roger AKA Skeeter got out of jail... His victim still havent found their guns but you can bet hes still looking. Pretty sure hes on the right trail. Nail everything you own to the ground...
well for your gossiping fools he has court the 31st of march for sentencing...He admited to stealing from the so called victim you speak of..Funny i wonder if he paid for the guns or traded pot for them..Oops did I let out a secret thatt frog is a pervert and a drug dealer. His daughter is a snitch so its no wonder he hasnt been caught..Victim my ass get a clue ya dumb sh,ts you people make me laugh..
billy

Duffield, VA

#13 Feb 23, 2013
I think Austin is clean he might have stolen some shit tho. I mean look at him he doesn't look like he has ever done drugs. He looks like a real straight shooter. Not like his brain is warped from drugs lol...the little dumb shit will get what he deserves tho....I wonder how long he could last in jail without having dad to hold his hand...
Seriously

Duffield, VA

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Wow @billy austin is the most fried little prick ever he does drugs all the time
lockemup

Duffield, VA

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Uhh duhhh@ seriously.....can't you tell sarcasim....I mean come on...can't u read the sarcasim in billys comment.....espically when billy said and I quote I mean look at him, he doesn't look like he's ever done drugs....well duhh if uve ever met austin at all, u can tell he's a fried pie...can't even talk straight half the time...shake my head @ seriously...come on...what??? Are you on drugs ..to not and be able to comprehend some1s words...
MakeMeGoHmm

Kingsport, TN

#17 Mar 2, 2013
cantgetright wrote:
<quoted text>well for your gossiping fools he has court the 31st of march for sentencing...He admited to stealing from the so called victim you speak of..Funny i wonder if he paid for the guns or traded pot for them..Oops did I let out a secret thatt frog is a pervert and a drug dealer. His daughter is a snitch so its no wonder he hasnt been caught..Victim my ass get a clue ya dumb sh,ts you people make me laugh..
Actually the "victim" I speak of was sitting in part of the courthouse when I overheard a conversation between he (not Frog) and a "friend" of Mikey/Skeeter's telling all. Its amazing what you can hear just by being quiet. I just want to ask... Why would Skeeter admit stealing guns if they were indeed a trade? and why would his g/f snitch on him if it wasnt true? Weird..
Nothing but the Facts

Kingsport, TN

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Scott County police department is nothing but a bunch of corrupt men. Austin's grandmother dropped the charges so they couldn't sentence him, which is a shame because of all the trouble he caused. Meanwhile a Veteran with no record Howard Fields is being prosecuted for buying guns that Austin said weren't stolen. They got caught at J&P trying to sell more guns to the employees, funny thing is the people in the car are known drug abusers but the wonderful Scott County police department let them go and focused all their attention of Howard. The driver of the car Derek Parker was driving on a suspended license and they let him continue driving..sounds like they need to get their priorities straight. Sheriff Puckett has made it his personal vendetta to make sure that Howard is charged as a felon so they can keep all the guns that they seized. Which to their surprise weren't stolen. So if you own/ trade guns in Southwest Virginia I'd be careful because Puckett is a sorry sheriff and oddly enough doesn't support the 2nd amendment.
The Facts

Duffield, VA

#19 Mar 24, 2013
It's about time that the law finally caught up to Mr. Fields. He has been doing illegal activity for years. Heard through the grapevine that he even might of had a hand in his daughters death. Maybe they should toss him a little harder and see what all does come to the surface, you may shocked..,
Nothing but the Facts

Kingsport, TN

#20 Mar 24, 2013
Exactly you "heard through the grapevine" do not go slandering Howard's name. As for Joy's death that has nothing to do with this and you are ridiculous for even thinking he had something to do with her death. They performed an autopsy, she died of an heart attack no illegal substances were found in her body. So before you continue talking about a situation you don't know anything about I suggest you think first.
The Facts

Duffield, VA

#21 Mar 24, 2013
The fact is he got caught and now he will be prosecuted to the fullest. Puckett is doing his job to rid this county of people like Mr. Fields. It's sad that he has got away with his illegal actions for this many years. Glad we finally have someone in office that has a backbone and will stand up to people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristin, Mandy & Keith 41 min Betrayed 5
Is Jamie Ratliff single? 3 hr done they 4
Which 2 council members voted against Doug Flee... 11 hr Cronyism must stop 2
The confederate flag situation is Race-bait! 14 hr geraldo 2
Russell Smith 18 hr gatecitygurl 9
Who is the girl that works at the road runner w... Mon miss amazing 2
Donating Plasma rocks! Mon sereen 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nickelsville Mortgages