Pedophile

Honaker, VA

#1 Nov 15, 2010
What about Randall Turner? At least he likes likes to keep it in the family, I guess. Daddy Day Care!
Agree

Gate City, VA

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Randall turner...i agree with you that he does keep it in the family...I still think that he should of got more time for what he has done...I also think tat he shouldnt be able to see his kids...
Anonymous

Rogersville, TN

#3 Jul 30, 2012
He is still in jail and he doesn't get to see his kids.
BowDuke isGAY mopar IS2

Gate City, VA

#4 Jul 30, 2012
How long has he been in jail and how long does he have left? I heard rumors but what really happened? I also heard there was multiple victims, is this true?
Anonymous

Mocksville, NC

#5 Jul 31, 2012
Not sure he violated his probation wen he got out like two weeks ago but its bc he didn't go inform his p.o. That he was out. So wen he went to tell his p.o. They cuffed him again and now we don't i.e. wen he's getting out. I've heard so many times that he did but I've heard slot that he didn't so honestly idk...I'm his niece and I don't even know and either way I'm not goin by Wat ppl tell me bc I wasn't there at the time to know for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Windy Brewster 1 hr LCD 2
Blue cube girl 4 hr Truck 1
Hirnlich Rhiner 12 hr Adolf 1
Add a word drop a word (Oct '11) 13 hr Doug77 561
Should a person have to 21 to purchase an AR-15? 13 hr Satan wears blue 4
Music anyone? (Oct '13) 13 hr honeymylove 228
3 stacked (Nov '16) 13 hr honeymylove 294

Nickelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance