whats up with evryone gettin prego

whats up with evryone gettin prego

Posted in the Nickelsville Forum

BABYDRAMA

Gate City, VA

#1 Nov 27, 2011
There are like 3 ppl that are prego at twin springs.How old are they like 15-16.thats so funny.cant they keep it in their pants
bugs bunnys carrot stick

Gate City, VA

#2 Nov 28, 2011
Because of the fact that discipline {whipping their a$$} is no longer carried out in school or at home kids are out of control. The teachers CANT touch or correct them for fear of losing their job,and the parents cant touch or correct them for fear of being accused of child abuse by the school and DSS. The parents might even lose their children to DSS for trying to correct them. I think if paddling was once again allowed in school and if parents were allowed crack down on these spoiled little brats this would help. SPARE THE ROD SPOIL THE CHILD.
Really

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2011
who are the pregnant people?
BABYDRAMA

Gate City, VA

#5 Nov 29, 2011
There are plenty at Twin springs.Heather turner,destiny hall,chyenne dooley and probably more than i said
BABYDRAMA

Gate City, VA

#6 Nov 29, 2011
destiny hall heather turner chyenne dooley
ole time

Gate City, VA

#7 Nov 29, 2011
GETTIN COLDER OUTSIDE AND EVERYBODY KEEPIN WARM BUT TO WARM AND NOT ROLLIN OFF IN TIME
okay

Nickelsville, VA

#8 Nov 30, 2011
what's it any of your alls buissnesses if someone is pregnant?Maybe the people you just named are coping with something that you fu*ktards couldnt understand..Trash talk is what you all are doing.......why dont yall get offa here and relize the life you could be destroying and think about what would you do if they were posting bout you in this..
Breed Em

Bristol, TN

#9 Dec 6, 2011
I'd love to breed some SWVA gals...........where can I go to meet some and create little ones for the welfare state.................
MisstehHavok

Gate City, VA

#10 Dec 8, 2011
Is it really any of your facking business who's pregnant at TSHS? Didn't facking think so. You also need to keep your mouth off Cheyanne, she's my sister in law. I got pregnant at 17, wanna bitch about that too? As long as they have a means of taking care of and loving they're babies, it's just fine. Maybe you should avert your attention elsewhere.
Dorado

Gate City, VA

#11 Jan 27, 2012
MisstehHavok wrote:
Is it really any of your facking business who's pregnant at TSHS? Didn't facking think so. You also need to keep your mouth off Cheyanne, she's my sister in law. I got pregnant at 17, wanna bitch about that too? As long as they have a means of taking care of and loving they're babies, it's just fine. Maybe you should avert your attention elsewhere.
Shut up and go suck on Marty.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 May 31, 2012
Dorado wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and go suck on Marty.
I'm not one to necro old threads but at least I don't hide behind a fake name. I'm sorry you're so butthurt over my opinion. Now, get back in your corner. Also, you jelly brah?
Hahahaha

Gate City, VA

#13 May 31, 2012
It does not matter how old they are. Some people have kids before 18 and make it perfectly. keep your mouthe shut about them. They are all going to be great parents.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 1, 2012
Hahahaha wrote:
It does not matter how old they are. Some people have kids before 18 and make it perfectly. keep your mouthe shut about them. They are all going to be great parents.
AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonda guess where Ed is 1 hr The X 9
Ashli Sluss 2 hr Yes I agree 2
Who dat old red head at Sams Club (Nov '16) 5 hr Wondering 171
St. Paul Music Thread (Sep '13) 14 hr Musikologist 13
Ashley Fields. (Dec '10) 19 hr Exx 12
Oral Sex Fri Learnt 23
Potiental company moving into the former Ball C... Thu Squirrel Commander 2

Nickelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance